剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
In other words,
它们是B级片 但仍然是电影
they're B movies, but they're still movies.
好主意 克雷
Good idea, Clay.
伙计们 即便要死 我们也要战死
Boys, if we're going down, we're going down fighting.
给我联♥系♥一家 小型电影公♥司♥
Get me... one of those smaller studios.
贝蒂 告诉我 你记得自己的梦吗
Tell me, Betty, do you ever remember your dreams?
有时候记得
Sometimes.
你的梦跟性有关吗
Are your dreams sexual?
有时候吧
Sometimes.
那么告诉我 贝蒂
Well then, tell me, Betty...
你最生动或频繁的春梦是什么
What is your most vivid or frequent sexual dream?
我想是我在生物课上的那个
I guess it's the one where I'm in biology class, only...
只不过 我是老师 辅♥导♥一个学生
I'm the teacher, tutoring one of my students.
哪个学生
Which student?
看情况
It varies.
♪ Captured In a moonlight That blinds you ♪
♪ And a magic That binds me ♪
♪ In a world... ♪
好的 但大多数时候
Yes, but most often?
是阿奇
It's Archie.
在这个梦里发生了什么
And what occurs in this dream?
♪ A music strange to me ♪
♪ Beats its thunder ♪
♪ Through and through ♪
♪ Is it love? ♪
♪ This wondrous change in me ♪
♪ This enchanted dream Come true ♪
♪ Captured In this spell... ♪
这是我意识到 每个人都在看着
And that's the part of the dream where I realize...everyone's watching.
这个梦和其他类似的梦
This dream, and others like it,
你告诉过其他人吗
do you ever share them with other people?
没有 我只是写在了日记里
No, never. Just my diary.
你总是在记事本上写什么
What are you always writing in that notepad of yours?
记事 观察
Notes, observations.
想法 有点像日记
Thoughts to myself, kind of like a diary.
告诉我 贝蒂
Tell me, Betty.
你觉得这种欲望从何而来
Where do you think this urge comes from?
渴望被性化地看待
The urge to be seen in such a sexualized way.
这一定让你心潮澎湃 让你自己更兴奋
Well, it must titillate you, make it more exciting for you.
我觉得不仅是被性化的问题
I don't think it's just about being seen sexually.
我觉得更重要的是被看到 就是这样
I think it might be more about being seen... period.
哪方面
In what respect?
被看做 一个独♥立♥的人
Being seen... as a person.
拥有自主♥权♥ 还有欲望
With autonomy, and desire...
还有自决权
and self-determination.
继续
Go on.
我想知道是否我对性的兴趣
I'm wondering if my interest in understanding sex
更多的是为了深入了解自己
is really more about understanding myself.
我是怎样的一个人
Who I am.
还有什么比了解一个人的欲望
I mean, what better way to understand a person
更能了解那个人呢
than to understand their desires?
包括你自己的欲望
Including your own.
几分钟就好
It'll just be a few minutes.
谢了 老爹
Thanks, Pop.
嘿 霍尔顿·考尔菲德
Hey, Holden Caulfield.
你听说过一部叫"爬行之眼"的电影吗
Have you ever heard of a movie called The Crawling Eye?
听过 几年前上映的
Yeah. It came out a couple years ago.
故事很差劲 但怪物很酷
Uh, the story was kind of a mess, but the monster was cool.
我很喜欢
I loved it.
雷伯里先生也很喜欢
Mr. Rayberry loved it too.
问这个做什么
Why... Why do you ask?
因为我给影视之城所有的小型独♥立♥电影公♥司♥都打了电♥话♥
Because after calling every minor independent studio in La La Land,
这是我能弄到的唯一一部能在巴比伦电影院放映的电影
it's the only movie I can get my hands on to play at the Babylonium.
你为什么不效仿威廉·卡斯尔
Why don't you just do what William Castle did?
这个名字不怎么耳熟
The name dimly rings a bell.
他是制♥作♥人兼导演 他的电影一般般
He's a producer-director. His movies are just okay,
但都有某种噱头
but they all came with a kind of gimmick.
比如在"心惊肉跳"放映时使用的感知器
Like for The Tingler, filmed in Percepto,
他把蜂鸣器放在观众席下面
he put a bunch of buzzers under the audience's seats
当怪物廷格勒出现在屏幕上
and when the monster, the Tingler, appeared on screen,
他会用蜂鸣器震动观众 给他们一种电击感
he would buzz the people and give them an electric shock.
听起来很危险
That sounds dangerous.
只是轻微电击 但这招很奏效
It was just a mild shock, but it worked.
人们为廷格勒疯狂
People went nuts for The Tingler.
我懂了
I get it.
噱头才是卖♥♥点 不是电影
Sell the gimmick, not the movie.
没问题
I can do that.
很好 她回来了
Oh, good. She's home.
你好 亲爱的 真高兴你回来了
Hello, dear. So glad you're home.
怎么回事
What's going on?
你还记得河谷镇第一改革长老会教堂的罗威牧师吧
You remember Reverend Lowe from Riverdale First Reformed Presbyterian Church?
天啊 伊丽莎白 你在儿童唱诗班之后长大了不少啊
My, how you've grown since the children's choir, Elizabeth.
他会聆听你的忏悔
He's going to hear your confession
如果有必要的话会进行驱魔 对吧
and perform an exorcism if need be. Right?
忏
Confe...
忏悔 我为什么要忏悔
Confession. Why would I need to confess?
你拿我的日记做什么
What are you doing with my diaries? Uh...
你看了吗
Did you read them?
伊丽莎白 我必须看
Elizabeth, I had to.
是医生嘱咐我看的
They were prescribed to me.
沃瑟斯医生
By Dr. Werthers?
我不想说
I would rather not say.
你闯进我的房♥间 偷走我的日记
You... You broke into my room and stole my diaries
就因为我的心理医生叫你这么做
because my psychiatrist told you to?
天啊 母亲
Good grief, Mother!
我怀疑你和心理医生在谈论我的事 但私闯我的房♥间
I suspected you and Dr. Psycho were talking about me, but breaking and entering?
如果你这么想和沃瑟斯医生聊天
If you are so hot to trot to talk with Dr. Werthers,
不如和我一起接受治疗 这也许能帮到你
why don't you come to therapy with me? It might help you.
我是个成年女性 我不需要治疗
I am an adult woman. I don't need therapy.
伊丽莎白 伊丽莎白
Elizabeth. Elizabeth.
非法入侵
Breaking and entering.
你总是在记事本上写什么
What do you write down in that notepad of yours?
非法入侵
Breaking and entering.
好吧 沃瑟斯医生
Okay. Dr. Werthers.
让我看看你都写了我什么
Let's see what you've been writing about me.
拜托
Come on.
这招在"崔西特鲁"漫画里很管用
This always works in the Tracy True books.
天啊 你比我还爱读书
Gosh. You're an even bigger bookworm than I am.
老爹说你已经黏在这个位子上两天了 只顾埋头读书
Pop says you've been glued to this booth for two days, getting ink on your nose.
没错 你可以认为这是
Uh, yeah, you might say, I'm, um...
我在告别朋友之前 再陪陪他
spending time with a friend before saying goodbye.
那抱歉打扰你了 但是
Oh, well, sorry to interrupt, but...
你听说过"洛丽塔"这本书吗
have you heard of this book, Lolita?
天啊
Holy moly.
你从哪弄来的
Where did you get this?
我跟朋友借的
I borrowed it from a friend.
能跟我说说吗
What can you tell me about it?
这是纳博科夫的最新小说
Well, it's Nabokov's latest novel.
"巴黎评论"说写得很色情
It's... pretty salacious, according to the Paris Review.
讲的是一个名叫亨伯特的教授 和一个名叫多洛蕾丝·海斯的
It's about a relationship between a professor named Humbert Humbert
小女孩的不伦恋
and a young girl named Dolores Haze.
多小 -12岁
How young? -Twelve.
12岁
Twelve?
所以这是给变♥态♥看的书
So it's a book for perverts?
对艺术品进行道德评判不可取
Well...passing moral judgment on a work of art is a slippery slope.
你读过了吗
Have you read it yet?
我正要去读 谢谢你 贾格赫德
That's what I'm about to go do. Thank you, Jughead.
嘿 老爹 能再来一杯吗 -马上来
Hey, Pop, can I get another one, please? -Coming right up.
没有人能逃过它的毁灭咒语
No one is safe from its spell of destruction.
那冰冷催眠的凝视让所有人心生恐惧
A cold, hypnotic stare striking fear into the hearts of all,
为观众带来疯狂的噩梦
creating a frenzied nightmare for those who behold it.
女士们 先生们 这就是恐怖刺♥激♥的新剧情片
And that, ladies and germs, is the terrifying, titillating new feature film,
"爬行之眼" 仅在巴比伦电影院上映一周
The Crawling Eye, playing at the Babylonium, one week only.
虽然我不想看这种垃圾
Not that I care to see such dreck,
但这部电影不是好几年前就上映了吗
but didn't that movie come out a few years ago?
也许吧 但这是4D重映版本
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表