剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
But know this, Elizabeth.
即使你做尽好事 哗众取宠 艾赛尔还是会输
Even with all your do-gooding and grandstanding, Ethel would have lost.
她的人生会因为我而变得更好
Her life is gonna be better because of me.
你记住这点
You remember that.
不管接下来发生什么
No matter what happens next.
你想对我说什么都行 妈妈
You can say whatever you want to me, Mom.
轻描淡写
Downplay.
含糊其辞
Equivocate.
但你终于做了一件好事
But you did a decent thing for once.
我可能无法理解你这么做的原因
And I may not understand the reason why,
但我选择相信 在内心深处
but I'm choosing to believe that, deep down,
你是一个善良有爱心的好人
you are a kind, caring, good person.
你是这么认为的 是吗
You think so, do you?
是的
I do.
我爱你
And I love you.
♪ The hands of time keep turning'round Around and round ♪
♪ I'm here alone ♪
亲爱的莫妮卡波什
Dear Monica Posh...
亲爱的桑迪赛菲尔
Dear Sandy Sapphire...
亲爱的卡萝毕斯波顿
Dear Coral Peasbottom...
亲爱的比奇布洛克
Dear Bitsy Block...
亲爱的卡莉凯里昂
Dear Carrie Carryon...
亲爱的伊迪丝卡普斯
Dear Edith Cups...
首先我要说 你在这个世界上并不孤单
First, let me begin by saying you are not alone in this world.
虽然现在感觉并非如此
And though it may not feel like it today...
但未来还有变得更好的希望
there is a hope for a better tomorrow.
事实上 我们女孩就是那种希望
In fact, we girls are that hope.
(河谷镇少女选美皇后)
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表