剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
Sorry, what?
我刚在说
I was just saying,
既然雷吉从小到大都没体验过真正的万圣节
since Reggie hasn't had a real Halloween growing up,
我们何不让他体验一次
why don't we give him one?
好啊 没问题
Yeah, absolutely.
到底什么是真正的万圣节
What is a real Halloween anyhow?
第一
Well, one,
不给糖就捣乱
trick or treating.
第二 拜访墓地
Two, visiting a graveyard.
第三
And three...
在闹鬼的房♥子里接吻
necking in a haunted house.
在河谷镇这样的小镇上 这些事很容易做到
All very possible things to do in a town like Riverdale.
幽灵波尔卡舞者
万圣节鬼影表演
放映室
The projection room.
这个时间
At this hour?
你们俩半夜时分在干什么
And what are you two doing here at the witching hour?
我们只是
We were just...
我们从暗室出来 准备回家
We were on our way home from the dark room,
我之前把钥匙落在这里了
and I forgot my keys earlier,
所以顺路过来拿
so we were just swinging by to pick them up.
回答得不错 克雷
Well parried, Clay.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
深夜头脑风暴
Some late night brainstorming.
我有个好消息
Oh, and I have good news.
我知道万圣节晚上我们要做什么了
I know exactly what we're going to do for Halloween night.
我们要在巴比伦电影院举办幽灵秀
We're going to host a ghost show here at the Babylonium.
当权人士也不能对此提出反对
And the powers that be won't be able to object,
因为严格来说
as technically,
我们在让青春期少女们远离街头
we'll be keeping the teeny boppers off the streets.
我在想 可以要求大家穿1920年代的华丽服饰
I'm thinking 1920s glam for the dress code.
很不错的主意吧
Ginchy idea, no?
是的 什么是幽灵秀
Yeah, um, what's a ghost show?
就是各种元素都掺一点
It's a little bit of this, a little bit of that.
怪物 电影 滑稽戏
Monsters, movies, burlesque.
然后在午夜
And then at midnight...
我们复活死人
we raise the dead.
大家注意了
Hear ye, hear ye.
请所有人光临巴比伦电影院 观看令人毛骨悚然的
Come one, come all to the Babylonium's hair-raising
万圣节滑稽戏和幽灵秀
Halloween Burlesque and Ghost Show.
仅此一晚
One night only.
会有音乐
There will be music.
会有骚乱
There will be mayhem.
然后 随着万圣节的结束 亡灵日的到来
And then, as Halloween gives way to the Day of the Dead,
我们会举办复活仪式
there will be a resurrection,
四名多年前在万圣节之夜
as the four Riverdale High students who oh-so tragically died
悲惨死去的河谷镇高中学生
on Halloween night all those years ago
会在你们面前死而复生
return from the dead before your very eyes.
赶紧买♥♥票 趁它们没有消失得无影无踪
Get your tickets fast before they vanish without a trace.
菲尔斯顿先生
Mr. Fieldstone,
你还记得这期送奶工的故事是谁写的吗
do you remember who wrote the milkman story inside this issue?
我想问他几个问题
I just want to ask him a couple questions.
孩子 我完全没印象
Kid, I haven't the foggiest.
但我们大部分佩普漫画自♥由♥撰稿人
But most of our, uh, Pep Comic freelancers
都会参加一年一度的万圣节办公室派对
will be at the annual Halloween office party.
你不如过来打听一下
Why don't you come by and sniff around?
也许能找到他
You might find the guy.
谢谢 菲尔斯顿先生 我会的
Uh, thanks, Mr. Fieldstone. I'll do just that.
选美皇后 万圣节你有什么安排吗
So, beauty queen, any plans for Halloween?
因为我想我们可以一起过
Because I was thinking we could spend it together.
维罗妮卡拉我参加她的幽灵秀
Veronica's got me roped into her ghost show,
但如果你也能加入的话 一定会很好玩的
but it would be a gas if you joined in on the fun, too.
她策划了一系列表演 还有踢腿舞
She's got some sort of floor show planned, complete with a kickline.
那 我们也要表演吗
That we would perform?
在大家面前
In... In front of people?
是的
Yeah.
你和我 还有凯文和克雷
You and me, and Kevin and Clay.
别告诉我 你怯场了
Don't tell me you have stage fright.
不是 但每年我都要举办母老虎队过夜派对 这是我的传统
No, but it is tradition that I host a sleepover for the Vixens every year.
也没什么
No big whoop.
我只是觉得万圣节是一年中唯一的夜晚
I just thought Halloween's the one night of the year
每个人都会伪装自己
where everyone wears a mask,
像我们这样的人
and people like us,
你和我 凯文和克雷
you and me, and Kevin and Clay,
我们就不必了 你知道吗
we don't have to, you know.
好了 伙计们 都过来
All right, fellas, bring it in.
休息前 还有最后一件事
Just one last thing before we break.
我知道万圣节快到了
Now, I know Halloween is coming up fast,
斗牛犬队以前有狂欢的传统
and it used to be Bulldog tradition to go out wilding.
我有一件事要说
I have one thing to say.
别这么做
Don't do it.
有我在就不行
Not on my watch.
明白吗
Understood?
明白吗 -明白 教练
Understood? -Understood, Coach.
那就好
All right, then.
好极了
Bravo!
好样的 伙计们 连我都差点相信你们了
Gold star, fellas. Even I almost believed you.
你在烦恼什么 朱利安
What are you bugging about, Julian?
今天是万圣节 安德鲁斯
It's Halloween, Andrews.
斗牛犬队当然会狂欢一下
Of course, the Bulldogs are going out wilding,
不管教练怎么说
despite what Coach says.
别算上我
Count me out.
我要在巴比伦电影院表演幽灵秀
I'm playing the ghost show at the Babylonium.
没人邀请你 小阿飞
No one asked you, greaser.
你们两个呢
What about you two?
你俩来不来
You coming or what?
不了 我不去了
No, I'm gonna sit this one out.
我答应过我的家人 不会在河谷镇惹麻烦
I promised my folks I wouldn't cause trouble while here in Riverdale.
天啊 曼陀
Good God, Mantle.
等你有种了 告诉我
Let me know when you grow a pair.
至于那些真正关心传统
For those of you who actually care about tradition
而非软蛋的家伙
and aren't namby-pamby cream puffs,
我们明晚见 就在学校停车场
we're meeting tomorrow night, school parking lot.
日落时分
At sundown.
我还是不能想象 雷吉从来没庆祝过万圣节
I still can't fathom that Reggie's never celebrated Halloween.
想想吧
Well, go figure.
所以我和阿奇要让他看看 万圣节究竟是什么样的
That's why Archie and I are showing him what it's like.
那样的话
In that case,
你就不用来参加我的巴比伦幻景秀了
you're excused from my phantasmagoria at the Babylonium.
告诉我 贝蒂 你在这场游戏中扮演什么角色
But tell me, Betty, what's your skin in this game?
因为我感觉你有自己的计划
Because I'm sensing you have some.
我曾经对阿奇动心
Well, I used to get butterflies for Archie.
现在也是
I still do.
但我觉得自己现在也对雷吉动心了
But now I think I'm also getting them for Reggie.
其实
You know...
你应该利用万圣节之夜
you should use Halloween night
搞清楚你的爱情指南针到底指向谁
to figure out which way your love compass is truly pointing.
然后呢
And then?
然后跟着感觉走
And then, let the spirit move you.
然后第二天跟我细说
And then, tell me all about it the next day.
雪柔 我在想明天的睡衣派对
So, Cheryl, I've been thinking about tomorrow's slumber party.
我觉得你和朋友不该睡在卧室
I think you and the girls, instead of sleeping in your bedroom,
应该去大厅野营
should decamp to the grand hall.
那里更开阔
It's more open,
胡搞瞎搞的机会更少
less opportunity for inappropriate hanky-panky.
好恶心啊 母亲 我在吃东西呢
Yuck, Mother! I'm trying to eat here.
确保绑牢了 小伙子们
Just make sure that's good and secure, boys.
我可不想惹上官司
I don't want any lawsuits on my hands.
说的话 维罗妮卡
Wise words, Veronica.
库珀太太
Mrs. Cooper.
真是意外之喜
What a lovely, yet unexpected surprise.
有什么事吗
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表