剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
I'm concerned, Felix.
我觉得我们应该和艾赛尔的父母谈谈
I think we should speak to Ethel's parents.
天知道那个女孩有什么烦恼
God knows what's troubling that girl.
你想让我相信这些是一个女孩
You want me to believe that a girl, this girl,
这个女孩创作的
generated these pages?
是的
Yes.
她现在没去留校
And she's currently skipping detention
是因为她太想给你画漫画书了
because of how badly she wants to draw comic books for you,
菲尔斯顿先生
Mr. Fieldstone.
好吧 小姑娘 恭喜你
Well, young lady, let me congratulate you.
我很久没见过这么恶臭的创作了
These are the most putrid pages I've seen in a long time.
这是我能给艺术家的最高赞赏
And that's the highest compliment I can give any artist.
"小雀斑" 你真的很有天赋
Freckles, you have some real talent.
你叫什么名字 -艾赛尔
What's your name? -Ethel.
谢谢你 菲尔斯顿先生
Thank you, Mr. Fieldstone.
小雀斑 你和这位神奇小子 是强强联合
Well, Freckles, you and Boy Wonder here make a terrific team.
那你们是什么关系 男女朋友
So, what are you, boyfriend-girlfriend?
我们只是创作搭档
Uh, no, we are just creative partners.
但我们要一起去短袜舞会
But we are going to the sock hop together.
斯密瑟斯 我要化妆了
Smithers, I'm about to put my face on.
抱歉 维罗妮卡小姐 我清理垃圾桶时
My apologies, Miss Veronica, but I was emptying the bins
发现了一样我认为属于你的东西
and came across something that I believe belongs to you.
这是什么
What's this?
似乎是一首诗 小姐
It seems to be a poem, miss.
妈 爸 一切都还好吗 -我们被叫到你学校了
Mom, Dad, is everything all right? -We got called down to your school.
他们说你在像不良少年一样 画不堪入目的画
They said you're acting like some delinquent, drawing dirty pictures.
除了熬夜
On top of staying up at all hours,
请男生进你房♥间 现在还缺席留校
inviting boys into your bedroom, and now missing detention?
我们不是这样教育你的
We did not raise you this way, Ethel.
或许是因为你不该喝那么多酒 妈
Maybe if you didn't drink so much, Mom.
或许是因为你不该一直这么可悲 爸
And maybe if you weren't so miserable all the time, Dad.
你刚才对我说什么 -算了
What the hell did you just say to me? -Never mind.
你要去哪里 -我要和贾格赫德去短袜舞会
Where do you think you're going? -I'm going to the sock hop with Jughead.
除非我死了
Over my dead body you are.
["Strange Love" playing over speakers]
《暴♥政♥的恐怖之渊》
♪ Well, I don't what it could be ♪
♪ Something about you That really threw me ♪
♪ Could it be the way that you walk Or the way that you talk ♪
♪ Well, it's something I can't explain An up and down like falling rain ♪
♪ Ooh, baby, you thrill me so ♪
♪ I'll never let it go ♪
♪ All through my life I have looked for a girl like you... ♪
这不是著名的 凯文与低音歌♥团的凯文嘛
If it isn't Kevin of Kevin and the Crooners fame.
差远了 今晚只有凯文凯勒
Yeah, hardly. Just plain old Kevin Keller tonight.
听说今晚的演员阵容换了 我很遗憾
I was sorry to hear that tonight's lineup had been changed.
来得快去得也快
Oh, easy come, easy go.
据说 毒牙是个绝世歌♥手
Supposedly Fangs is an out of-this-world singer.
没错 而且他确实很养眼
Yeah, and he sure is easy on the eyes.
你也一样
But I can say the same about you.
总之 我之前很期待看你今晚的表演
Anyway, I was really looking forward to seeing you perform tonight.
也许你哪天能给我来场私人音乐会
Maybe you can give me a private concert one of these days?
没事
Yeah.
克雷 贝蒂还在等着她的宾治呢
Um, look, Clay, Betty's waiting for her punch.
所以我就失陪了 -好
So if you'll excuse me? -Of course.
今晚玩得开心
Have fun tonight.
晚上好 河谷镇高中
Good evening, Riverdale High.
谁准备好摇滚起来了
Who's ready to rock and roll?
既然这样 那就找个人扶着
In that case, find somebody to hold onto,
因为我们要嗨翻全场了
'cause we're about to shake things up.
什锦水果 哦 鲁迪
♪ Tutti Frutti, oh Rudy ♪
什锦水果 哦 鲁迪
♪ Tutti Frutti, oh Rudy ♪
什锦水果 哦 鲁迪
♪ Tutti Frutti, oh Rudy ♪
什锦水果 哦 鲁迪
♪ Tutti Frutti, oh Rudy ♪
什锦水果 哦 鲁迪
♪ Tutti Frutti, oh Rudy ♪
我认识一个叫苏的女孩
♪ Got a gal named Sue ♪
她知道该怎么做
♪ She knows just what to do ♪
我认识一个叫苏的女孩
♪ I got a gal named Sue ♪
她知道该怎么做
♪ She knows just what to do ♪
她向东摇摆 她向西摇摆
♪ She rock to the east She rock to the west ♪
她是我最爱的女孩
♪ She's the girl that I love best ♪
什锦水果 哦 鲁迪
♪ Tutti Frutti, oh Rudy ♪
什锦水果 哦 鲁迪
♪ Tutti Frutti, oh Rudy ♪
什锦水果 哦 鲁迪
♪ Tutti Frutti, oh Rudy ♪
什锦水果
♪ Tutti Frutti... ♪
我就说毒牙是下一个查克贝里吧
Told you Fangs was the next Chuck Berry.
我不会那么夸张
I wouldn't go that far.
来吧 让我见识一下你的舞步
Come on, let's see your moves.
我在这里监督就好 谢谢
I'm fine supervising from right here, thank you very much.
就跳一支布吉乌吉舞
One boogie-woogie,
若你真想这样 我就会不再打扰你了
and I'll stop hassling you, if that's what you really want.
好吧 就跳一支
Fine. Just one dance.
她知道如何爱我 没错
♪ She knows how to love me, yes, indeed ♪
天啊 不知道她对我做了什么
♪ Boy, don't know what she do to me? ♪
什锦水果 哦 鲁迪
♪ Tutti Frutti, oh Rudy ♪
什锦水果 哦 鲁迪
♪ Tutti Frutti, oh Rudy ♪
什锦水果 哦 鲁迪
♪ Tutti Frutti, oh Rudy ♪
什锦水果 哦 鲁迪
♪ Tutti Frutti, oh Rudy ♪
什锦水果 哦 鲁迪
♪ Tutti Frutti, oh Rudy ♪
只有你
♪ Only you ♪
能让这个世界看起来是对的
♪ Can make all this world seem right ♪
只有你
♪ Only you... ♪
我收到你写给我的诗了
I got the poem you wrote for me.
至少我认为是你写的
Or, at least, I think you did.
在走廊对面偷看一眼
A stolen look across the hall
我希望她能听到我无声的呼唤
I hope she hears my silent call
梦见和那个女孩漫步在月光下的
Dreams of walks through moonlit nights
那些夜晚比所有宇宙景象都美丽
With the girl more beautiful Than all the cosmic sights
写得很美 阿奇
It's beautiful, Archie.
都不怎么押韵
Um, it barely rhymes.
你觉得重新来过怎么样
How do you feel about a do-over?
或者换句话说
Or, to put it in other words...
阿奇安德鲁斯 我能请你跳支舞吗
Archie Andrews, may I have this dance?
对不起 维罗妮卡
I'm sorry, Veronica.
下次吧 我失陪一下
Maybe next time. Will you excuse me?
好的
Of course.
维罗妮卡洛吉
Veronica Lodge.
朱利安布罗森
Julian Blossom.
你到哪里去了
Where have you been keeping yourself?
我一直在这里 等待时机
Oh, I've been around. Waiting for my moment.
你可以退而求其次的
You could do a lot worse, you know.
为什么不呢
Why not?
用爱填满我的心
♪ And fill my heart with love ♪
因为只有你
♪ For only you ♪
只有你
♪ Only you ♪
能改变我的这一切
♪ Can make all this change in me ♪
因为这是真的
♪ For it's true ♪
你是我的命运
♪ You are my destiny ♪
男生们和女生们纯洁地共舞
Boys and girls dancing in chaste harmony,
正如上帝所愿
just as God intended.
你说对吧 布罗森小姐
Wouldn't you agree, Ms. Blossom?
是的
Yes.
一切都是天意
Everything is as it's meant to be.
只有你
♪ Only you ♪
能让这个世界看起来是对的
♪ Can make all this world seem right ♪
只有你
♪ Only you ♪
能让黑暗退去 光明来临
♪ Can make the darkness bright... ♪
艾赛尔
Ethel?
艾赛尔
Ethel?!
艾赛尔
Ethel.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
这是血吗
Is this blood?
贾格赫德
Jughead.
发生了可怕的事情
Something terrible has happened.
因为只有你
♪ For only you ♪
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表