剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
How much did you say Mom and Dad know about...?
我生活的事
My life?
他们不知道《婚礼之夜》的事 谢天谢地
Well, they don't know about The Wedding Night, thank God,
但他们知道波丽阿莫罗斯的事
but they do know about Polly Amorous.
几年前 我邀请他们来看我的表演
I invited them to my show a couple of years ago.
他们头五分钟就走出去了 一句话都没说 一声不吭
They walked out in the first five minutes without saying a word. Not a peep.
然后我开始听到妈妈跟别人说 我在拍《红男绿女》
Then I started hearing that mom was telling people I was doing Guys and Dolls,
我心想 我完蛋了
and I thought, well, that is it for me.
至少在他们眼中是这样
In their eyes, at least.
但没关系
But it's fine.
我已经放下了 真的
I'm past that, truly.
我是为你而来的 贝蒂
I came here for you, Betty.
我在舒适时光汽车旅馆订了房♥间
And I booked a room at the Cozy Time Motel
因为我觉得爸妈没兴趣见我
'cause I figured Mom and Dad have no interest in seeing me.
总之我绝不想再踏进那栋房♥子一步
Anyways, I don't wanna step foot in that house ever again.
我明白 相信我
I understand. Believe me.
但我觉得我们可以做点有趣的事
But I thought we could do something fun tonight.
去购物或看电影 当然是我请客
Go shopping or to the movies. My treat, of course.
事实上 如果你不急着赶回城里
Well, actually, if you're not rushing back to the city,
不知你是否愿意见我的一个朋友
I was wondering if you might be willing to meet a friend of mine.
她是你的超级粉丝
She's a big fan of yours.
波丽阿莫罗斯的粉丝
Of Polly Amorous.
一个河谷镇的粉丝
A fan in Riverdale?
当然可以 我从不会拒绝粉丝
Absolutely. I never say no to a fan.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
真不容易
It's been a journey.
我的小心脏跳慢些
Be still, my beating heart.
波丽阿莫罗斯正坐在我的简陋客厅里
The Polly Amorous sitting in my humble living room.
现在我们是闺蜜了
Now that we're gal pals,
你必须告诉我一切
you must tell me everything about everything.
同志风范的巴黎 老马德里 它们之间的每座城市都是什么样的
How is gay Paris, and old Madrid, and every city in between?
等我从费用全包的顶级欧洲之旅
I will let you know just after I get back
回来之后 我再告诉你这些
from my all-expenses-paid, first-class European tour.
波丽 你要去欧洲 -你姐姐现在是梦想成真
Polly, you're going to Europe? -Mm-hm. Your sister is living the dream.
我打赌 每晚都会拜访新城市 和不同的情人
A new city and a different paramour every night, I bet.
也不尽然
Well, not exactly.
我
I...
我已经订婚了
I'm engaged.
你订婚了 和谁
You're engaged? To who?
他叫兰利胡格斯
His name is Langley Huggles.
他是个股票经纪人 对我全心全意
He's a stock broker. Completely devoted to me.
让我脚踏实地
Keeps me grounded.
他和我住在上西区的顶层公♥寓♥里
And housed in a penthouse in the Upper West Side.
波丽 你会邀请我参加婚礼吧
Polly, you were going to invite me to the wedding, I hope?
不管你和爸妈的关系有多紧张
Whatever tension there is with Mom and Dad.
当然会
Sure I was.
其实我还想问你
Actually, I was gonna ask you
愿不愿意当我的伴娘
if you would be my maid of honor.
我要是不问就不是维罗妮卡洛吉了
Well, I wouldn't be Veronica Lodge if I didn't ask.
你觉得在我的巴比伦剧院里
What do you think about doing a one-night-only show
表演一晚怎么样
at my theater, the Babylonium?
我知道贝蒂很想看你表演 我也是
I know Betty would love to see you perform, as would I.
没错 也许妈妈也会来 因为表演就在镇上
It's true. And maybe Mom would even come since it's right here in town.
别抱太大希望
I wouldn't hold your breath on that, Betty.
但事实上 我正在练习新套路
But as a matter of fact, I am working on a new routine.
那就这么定了
Well, then it's kismet.
我们会保密的 仅限女孩
And we'll keep it on the hush-hush. Girls only.
这会是我们花得最值的两美元
This is gonna be the best $2 we've ever spent.
我同意 今晚我们要成为男人
I'll say. Tonight, we become men.
准备好了吗 -好了
You ready? -Yeah.
什么 这是什么
What, uh...? What is this?
不知道 也许他们会为一个女孩打架
Don't know. Maybe they'll fight over a girl or something.
对 是的 -对
Right. Yeah. -Yeah, yeah.
该死
Dagnabbit!
朱利安那个小子 一定是在开玩笑 他换了我们的影片
That joker Julian must've switched films on us as a gag.
对
Yeah.
朱利安不是说过 凯文和克雷看摔跤视频的话吗
Didn't Julian say something about Kevin and Clay watching wrestling videos?
不知道 但应该关掉吧 我是说
I don't know, but we should probably turn this off, right? I mean...
是的 我们也许应该关掉
Yeah. Yeah, we probably should.
也许我们应该等一会儿 看看有没有女孩进来
Maybe we just give it a minute just to see if a girl comes in.
对 好主意 就这么做吧
Yeah, that's a good idea. Let's do that.
那真的很疯狂 对吧
Hey, that was wacko, right?
你觉得那部电影里的男人们 你懂吧
You think the guys in that movie were... you know?
有些男人就是那样
Well, some guys are that way.
对 所以
Yeah, so...
凯文和克雷是吗
Are Kevin and Clay?
我想是的
I think.
是的 也许吧
Yeah. Maybe.
有那种介于两者之间的人
And, you know, there's an in-between.
那是什么意思
What do you mean an in-between?
就是有点回旋的空间来 进行探索
Like a little wiggle room to... explore.
我们一直在讨论格兰迪太太的工作室
We've been talking about it in Mrs. Grundy's workshop.
那些垮掉派诗人会
These Beat poets would...
在互相做实验
experiment with each other,
虽然他们都是有女友 妻子 家庭的真男人
even though they were men's men with girlfriends, wives, families.
他们会
They would...?
和其他男人
With other guys?
做那种事情
Do stuff.
是的
Yeah.
和他们的朋友一起 只是试试尺寸
With their buddies, just to see, just to try it on for size.
我要洗个冷水澡
I gotta take a cold shower.
我也是 你洗完我再去洗
Yeah, me too. I'll go after you.
明天朱利安布罗森肯定会
And tomorrow you can bet your ass that Julian Blossom
把我们的两美元还给我们
is gonna give us our $2 back.
是的
Yeah.
嘿 布罗森
Hey, Blossom!
你给我们一部摔跤电影是怎么回事
What's the big idea giving us a wrestling movie?
你们俩不是很相爱吗 我想这或许能打破僵局
Oh, aren't you two in love? I thought that flick might break the ice.
让你们有所进展
Get the ball, or balls, rolling.
把钱还给我们 不然我就揍
Give us our damn money back or I will pound you.
好吧
All right.
把你的脏爪子拿开
Get your filthy meat hooks off me.
好了 女士们
There you go, ladies.
这是你们要的两个蛤蜊
There's your two clams.
真要说的话 应该是我付钱给你们才对
If anything, I should be paying you.
你们的表情是无价之宝
Your faces are priceless.
那个该死的开车类电影呢 有库珀姐姐的那部
What about the damn stag film? The one with Cooper's sister?
贝蒂拿走了 笨蛋
Betty took it, numbskull.
但我还有另一部
But I do have another smokey.
是关于一个男人和两个女孩的故事
This one about a guy with two girls.
如果你们感兴趣的话
If you're interested.
这次我无偿借给你们
This time I'll lend it to you gratis.
你什么意思 -免费的
What does that mean? -It's free.
因为我人就是这么好
'Cause I'm that kind of guy.
嘿 各位可爱的小猫们
Hey, all you hep kittens.
请大家注意了
May we have your attention, please?
取消你们的跳舞预约 女士们
Clear your dance cards, ladies,
因为巴比伦剧院将隆重呈献
because the Babylonium is proud to present
一场非常特别的 仅此一晚的演出
a very special, one-night-only performance
由国际滑稽戏明星和女歌♥手
by international burlesque star and chanteuse,
轰动一时的波丽阿莫罗斯出演
the sensational Polly Amorous.
谁
Who?
我姐姐波丽
My sister Polly.
等等 你姐姐是滑稽戏明星
Wait, your sister's a burlesque star?
现在一切就都说得通了
Things are starting to make a hellish sense now.
无论如何 今晚是女士之夜
In any case, this is going to be a ladies night only.
男生不准入内
No boys allowed.
听起来像是我的菜
Well, sounds like my kind of night.
谁要参加
So who's in?
"禁止涉及丧尸 酷刑
"Scenes dealing with or instruments associated
吸血鬼和吸血鬼行为 食尸鬼 同类相食
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表