剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表
过失杀人
Manslaughter.
十五年
15 years.
根据已服刑期 你五年后就可以出狱了
Give you credit for time served, you're out in five.
我说的话你一个字都没听进去 对吧
You didn't hear a word I said, did you?
接受吧 玛蒂琳
Take the deal, Madeline.
可能听起来你会惊讶 我挺喜欢你的
It may surprise you to hear this-- I like you.
我觉得你是好人 只不过度过了个糟糕的晚上
I think you're a good person who had a very bad night.
我没杀她
I didn't kill her.
不管陪审团怎么裁决
No matter what the jury says,
不过公众怎么想
no matter what the public thinks,
我没杀罗斯玛丽
I didn't kill Rosemary.
你和我直到死都知道这是事实
And you and I will both go to our graves knowing that's true.
被告方请起立
Will the defendant please rise?
首席陪审员 你们怎么认为
Madam Foreperson, what say you?
伊利诺伊州公诉玛蒂琳·伊丽莎白·斯科特一案中
In the matter of The State of Illinois v. Madeline Elizabeth Scott
对于一级谋杀罪的指控
as to the sole count of murder in the first degree,
陪审团认为被告人
we find the defendant...
罪名不成立
...not guilty.
谢谢
Thank you.
*I'm slippin' up*
*Under my feet*
我的宝贝
My girl.
*Hallelujah...*
来抱一下
Get over here.
*Hear my heart beat...*
你确实喜欢我
Oh, you do like me.
*Nothin' competes*
*When love is free...*
我们终于拿到罗伯特·卡特的重罪逮捕记录
We finally got the felony arrest record for Robert Carter.
-真是花了很长时间 -确实
- That took long enough. - Yeah. Exactly.
密苏里州圣查尔斯县的警♥察♥局真该好好学学
The Saint Charles, Missouri, PD should really learn
怎么把他们的文件数字化
how to digitize their files.
不管怎样 这将让我们知道拉维是谁
But, anyways, this will tell us who Ravi is.
我们还在等什么
What are we waiting for here?
是的 抱歉 只是...
Yeah. Sorry. Just, um...
就要看到杀害我好朋友凶手的脸了
about to see the face of the man who killed my best friend, so...
是啊
Yeah.
是谁
So?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我也不想在你选举的前夜
So, I hate to give you bad news
告诉你这个坏消息
on the eve of your election.
反正我也要输掉选举了
Which I'm now going to lose, by the way.
但我找到了拉维 那个邪教领袖
But I found Ravi, the cult leader.
他还活着 只是改名换姓了
He was still alive. Just changed his name.
是瑞克·赞恩 你的首席竞选赞助者
It's Rick Zahn, your chief campaign donor.
罗伯特·卡特 又叫拉维
Robert Carter, aka Ravi.
希瑟·赫斯本德 莎拉·托妮 琳达·巴瑞特
Heather Husband, Sarah Tawney, Linda Barrett,
她们都证实就是他
they've all confirmed that it's him.
是他找上你的 对吧
He targeted you, right?
煽动你再次起诉我
Influenced you to prosecute me again,
好掩盖他的罪行
cover his tracks.
犯罪记录报告
罗伯特·卡特
你知道了
You knew?
今早刚送来的
Early this morning.
我让凶案组做了些调查
I had Homicide run a few checks.
玛蒂琳 我很抱歉
Madeline, I'm so sorry.
别感到抱歉
Don't be.
我已经原谅你了
I already forgave you.
我不知道你打算怎么做
I don't know what you were planning,
但我已经把这给了几个记者
but I already gave it to a few reporters.
明天一大早就会有新闻报道
It's gonna break first thing tomorrow morning.
我不知道这会对你的竞选造成怎样的损害
I don't know what kind of damage that's gonna do to your campaign,
但那不重要 对吧
but that shouldn't matter, right?
你在法庭上打赢了我
You beat me in court,
又给我竞选压上了最后一根稻草
and you put the final nail in the coffin of my campaign.
我想说我并不喜欢这样 但是...
I'd like to say I'm not enjoying this, but...
我只关心
what I really care about
罗斯玛丽终于得到了应有的公正
is that Rosemary finally gets the justice she deserves.
当然
Of course.
我向你保证
And I assure you,
正义将得到伸张
justice will be served.
全体起立
All rise.
公诉人诉玛蒂琳
The State v. Madeline
与利维·斯科特一案现在开庭审理
and Levi Scott will now proceed.
陪审团认为被告人玛蒂琳·斯科特
We, the jury, find the defendants, Madeline Scott
与利维·斯科特 谋杀罗斯玛丽·林奇
and Levi Scott, guilty of the crime
-罪名成立 -不 我们是无辜的
- of the murder of Rosemary Lynch. -No, we're innocent!
-我们是无辜的 -法官阁下 求求你 不
- We're innocent! - Your Honor, please! No!
-我永远不会伤害罗斯玛丽 -不 法官阁下
- I would never hurt Rosemary! - No! Your Honor!
法官阁下 求求你 不
Your Honor, please! No!
我们是无辜的
We're innocent!
这有点戏剧性不是吗 戈尔
This is a little dramatic, isn't it, Gore?
即使对你来说也是
I mean, even for you.
托比·卡塞尔自杀后不久你就来找我了
You came to see me just after Toby Kissell killed himself.
你害怕自己的老底会被揭穿
You were afraid your cover was gonna be blown,
所以你花钱让我重新审理马蒂琳·斯科特
so you used your money to push me into retrying Madeline Scott.
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
不要浪费口舌矢口否认了
Don't waste your time denying it.
那些青少年受害者已经出面指证你了
Your teenage victims already identified you.
她们以为你已经死了
They thought you were dead.
我之前是死了
I was.
这里面涉及到多少青少年 未成年少女
How many youngsters, underaged girls, were there?
10 15还是20个
Ten? 15? 20?
这不是我的错
It's not my fault.
这是上帝的旨意
God made me this way.
但是后来他让我走上救赎之路
But then he led me onto the path to salvation.
我开始在想我制♥造♥的这些药
I started thinking about ways I could use
有什么用途
these drugs that I had made.
接下来我便创立了这家
Next thing I knew, I had created a pharmaceutical company
拯救成千上万人的制药公♥司♥
that has saved hundreds of thousands of lives.
所以 一个可怜小女孩的死
So, one poor little girl had to die
好让其他生命得到拯救
so that so many could be cured.
我从黑暗中带来光明
Out of my darkness, I have brought light.
你仍然是一名杀人犯
You're still a murderer.
和你狼狈为奸的杀人犯
A murderer that you're in bed with.
你以为这样我就放过你了吗
You think that's gonna stop me coming after you?
我会让你和我一起下地狱 戈尔
I will take you down with me, Gore.
我会作证你从始至终知道我的所作所为
I'll testify that you knew the entire time who I was,
并且你拿了我的七百万美元
and you took my $7 million
就为起诉玛蒂琳·斯科特
in exchange for prosecuting Madeline Scott.
你为什么要那么做
Why did you do it?
你为何要杀了那个女孩
Why did you kill that girl?
罗斯玛丽
Rosemary!
我不是和你闹着玩的
I am not playing games here.
-拉玛蒂琳入伙 -不
- Go get Madeline. - No.
-她和我们不是一路人 -这个由我决定
- She doesn't belong with us. - I decide that!
如果你敢靠近她
If you go anywhere near her,
我会把农舍发生的事公之于众
I'll tell everyone what we do in that farmhouse.
-你会坐牢的 -你个小贱♥人♥
- You'll go to jail. - You little whore!
不用担心
Don't worry about it.
我们可以解决的
We can fix this.
我们可以的
We can.
我会人间蒸发
I'll disappear.
就今晚
Tonight.
你不用再担心我这边
You'll never have to worry about me again.
看看这下面
Take a look down there.
就是在这里发现的受害者尸体
That's where we found the body of your victim.
你知道你伤害了多少生命
You know how many lives you've destroyed?
罗斯玛丽 她的家人
Rosemary. Her family.
所有被你强♥奸♥过的女孩
All those girls you raped.
利维和玛蒂琳 他们的父母
Levi and Madeline. Their parents.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不能放你走
I can't let you go.
剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表