剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表
检方和葛拉纳多斯先生被海关执法局
The State had nothing to do with the deportation
驱逐出境一事没有任何关系
of Mr. Granados by agents of ICE.
法♥院♥驳回被告的动议
This court denies Defendant's motion.
如果你能找到葛拉纳多斯先生 他可以作证
I-If you can find Mr. Granados, he can testify.
但是他的证词 不管是否宣誓 都不能用
But his statement, sworn or not, it's out.
抱歉 布德罗 但不是我♥干♥的
Sorry, Boudreau, but it wasn't me.
也许要是你没那么依赖你的合伙人...
Maybe if you weren't so hung up on your law partner...
你在说谎
You're lying.
但我依然能赢
But I'll win anyway.
赫克托·科斯塔案从稳赢变成前途未卜
Hector Costa's case went from slam dunk to disaster.
葛拉纳多斯被驱除出境了
Granados was deported.
所以 如果不是检方向海关执法局
So, if the prosecutor didn't turn your witness in
-透露了证人的事 那是谁 -好问题
- to ICE, who did? - Good question.
或许是真正的凶手
Maybe it was the real killer.
知道在哪能找到他吗
Any idea on where to find him?
可能吧
Maybe.
让我深入调查一下
Let me do some digging.
你好 怎么了 姑娘
Hello. What's up, girl?
我在工作 怎么了
I'm working, why?
好 妮基 我对你忠贞不渝
Yes, Nikki, I'm committed to you.
对 对 不不不
Right, right. No, no, no, no.
我会去学校接他 我没忘
I'm gonna pick him up from school. I didn't forget.
对 我现在就在路上 已经快到了
Yeah, I'm on my way right now. I'm almost there.
-你喜欢他吗 -喜欢
- Do you like him? Yeah? - Yeah.
-你打算给他起什么名字 -霍克
- What are you gonna name him? - Hmm, Hawk.
霍克 他的超能力是什么
Hawk? What's his superpower?
-激光射线 -激光射线
- Lasers. - Lasers?
你还好吗 我好想你 小家伙
How you doing? I've missed you, buddy.
-妮基怎么样 -很好
- How's Nikki doing? - Good.
-内森 -博迪叔叔 这是我妈妈
- Hey, Nathan. - Oh, hi, Uncle Bodie. This is my mom.
内森刚才跟我讲了你的事
Nathan was just telling me about you.
我是丹妮艾拉 妮基的姐姐
I'm Daniella, Nikki's sister.
我...
I'm, uh...
我不该来这
I'm not supposed to be here.
是 你不该来
No, no, you're not.
我们今天去做点有趣的事吧 好吗
Let's go do something fun today, yeah?
好
Okay.
小心脚下 这里很滑
Watch your step, it's slippery here.
-你可以吗 -可以
- You got it? - Yep.
好的 酷
All right, cool.
我敢肯定妮基没说过我的好话
I'm sure that Nikki hasn't said the nicest things about me.
我是说 你知道的
Well, I mean, you know.
她是个警♥察♥ 而...
She's a cop and...
你是个瘾君子 所以 确实没有
you're a junkie, so, no.
我已经十个月没碰毒品了
I've been clean for ten months now.
我觉得自己有权见见我儿子
I think I deserve to see my son.
这根本不是由我说了算 所以祝你好运
Well, that's not up to me at all, so good luck.
-再见 内森 -再见 妈妈
- Bye, Nathan. - Bye, Mom.
我们很快就会再见的 好吗
I'll see you soon, okay?
好的 再见
Okay, bye.
你能帮我跟妮基谈谈吗
Hey, would you just talk to Nikki for me?
求你了
Please?
我有点担心 戈尔
I'm getting worried, Gore.
整个
This whole...
邪教的事...
cult thing...
是个好故事 人们信以为真
is a great story; people are eating it up.
我花了大价钱帮你当选 但现在我也信了
I spent a fortune on you winning and I'm eating it up.
这是个很严峻的问题
This is a serious problem.
我已经搞定了
I've got it covered.
这是否有些淫秽 是的
Is it salacious? Yes.
但这只是为了寻找替代嫌疑人
But it's just an absurd and desperate attempt
而使出的荒谬又绝望的手段
to find an alternative suspect.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
原审时所有的论据都是关于性
The original trial, that was all about sex.
"邪教"这个词正好符合那个故事
The word "cult" fits right into that narrative.
"有罪"这个词也是
So does the word "guilty."
希望如此
Oh, I hope so.
逮捕事件让你的支持率大幅上涨
The arrest did wonders for your numbers,
但是一旦她被判无罪
but if she's found not guilty...
不止是你的竞选会泡汤
it's gonna sink more than just your campaign.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你会看起来像个疯子
You're gonna look like a lunatic.
或者怪物
Or a monster.
在这么多年后
You know, to, to retry her
重新审判她 然后又弄错了
after all these years and then get it wrong again.
我说了别担心
I told you, don't worry.
都在我的掌控之中
I've got it under control.
阳光教堂
欢迎来到阳光教堂
Welcome to Sunshine Church.
我是马洛伊牧师
I am Reverend Malloy.
我是伊西克尤·布德罗
Ezekiel Boudreau.
这是我的搭档[也有伴侣之意]玛蒂琳·斯科特
This is my partner Madeline Scott.
你们俩是在找新的教堂吗
Are you two looking for a new church?
我们有很棒的婚前心理辅♥导♥项目
We have an excellent pre-marriage counseling program.
不 他是说我们是律师事务所合伙人
No, he actually means we're law partners.
我明白了
I see.
那么我能帮你们什么
So how can I help you?
我们想问你关于希瑟·杜宾斯基的事
We wanted to ask you about Heather Dupinski.
她曾是新黎明传道会的会众
She was a congregant at New Dawn Ministries.
那是你以前的教堂 对吗
That's your former church, right?
是的 你一定调查过我
Yes. You must've looked me up.
我记得希瑟
I remember Heather.
你们的问题和罗伯特·卡特有关系吗
Do your questions have anything to do with Robert Carter?
可能有
Um... possibly.
我们在寻找一个认识她的男人
We're looking for a guy who knew her.
他被称为拉维
He went by the name Ravi.
他开始使用那个名字正是多年前
The fact that he began using that name is one of the reasons
我们解除合伙人关系
that we dissolved our partnership
并关闭新黎明传道会的原因之一
and closed the doors on New Dawn Ministries many years ago.
我们认为他可能杀害了一名少女
We think he may have murdered a teenage girl.
你所说的任何事都会有所帮助
Anything that you can tell us would help.
在我们解除合伙人关系时
At the dissolution of our partnership,
我签署了一份保密合约
I signed a non-disparagement clause.
当受保护方死亡后 保密合约将无效
An NDA is rendered unenforceable when the protected party dies.
恶魔永远不死
The Devil never dies.
你是说他还活着
You're saying he's still alive?
听着 如果你帮助我们 我们能保证
Look, if you help us, we can ensure
你将不会面临任何法律后果
you will face no legal ramifications.
阳光教堂是一个充满欢乐和和谐的地方
Sunshine Church is a place of joy and harmony.
它与新黎明传道会毫无关系
Has nothing to do with New Dawn Ministries.
我和罗伯特·卡特的关系...
My association with Robert Carter...
几乎毁掉了我曾经建造的一切
almost destroyed everything I built once.
我不会再冒险了
I won't chance that again.
那么 恕不奉陪
Now, if you'll excuse me...
赫克托·科斯塔的案子怎么样了
Where are we on the Hector Costa case?
我在乔利埃特时认识个人
I know this guy in Joliet,
他因为盗窃入狱
he's stacking time for burglaries.
对了
Oh, so...
我给他看了犯罪现场的全部照片
I show him all the pictures from the crime scene,
然后他马上就确定了这是个业余扒手
and right away he pegs it as a rank amateur.
-为什么 -没人会在半夜盗窃一栋房♥子
- Why? - No one would ransack a house in the middle of the night.
那会吵醒所有邻居
It's gonna wake up all the neighbors.
对吗
Right?
错 我翻遍了报告
Wrong. I combed the file.
那晚没有收到任何噪音投诉
Not one noise complaint from that night.
这代表什么
Which means?
这代表这并不是一桩盗窃案
Which means it wasn't a burglary.
它被伪造成盗窃案 像这个
It was set up to look like a burglary. Like this.
你看到这个床头桌了吗
You see this bedside table?
看起来像是在窃贼去到窗边时被踢倒的
Looks like it was knocked over when the burglar came to the window.
但看看倒在地上的水晶台灯
剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表