剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表
No questions, Your Honor.
法官阁下 被告
Your Honor, the defense
-请求撤销 -我直接判吧 斯科特小姐
- moves to vacate... - I'll save you the trouble, Ms. Scott.
帕塞尔女士 我想亲自向你道歉
Ms. Parcell, I would like to personally apologize
为你所经历的一切
for everything you've been through
并为你逝去的孩子节哀
and offer condolences for the death of your child.
你自♥由♥了
You're free to go.
请等一下
One moment, please.
尽管这不是本庭的要务
While it's not part of the current matter before this court,
我认为有必要向黛博拉·范登希传达几句
I find it necessary to address Deborah Vandenhey directly.
若不是因为诉讼时效限制
If not for the statute of limitations,
我会发布逮捕令
I would issue a warrant
逮捕并起诉你作伪证
for your arrest on charges of perjury,
妨碍司法秩序及虐待儿童
obstruction of justice and child abuse.
本庭虽不能以法惩治你
This court cannot punish you.
但尽请放心 女士
But rest assured, madam,
你将受到公众言论的严厉制裁
you will be judged harshly in the court of public opinion.
休庭
Court adjourned.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
我很高兴真♥相♥终于大白了
I'm glad we finally got to the truth.
-克莱 别说话 -不 不
- Clay, don't even start. - No, no...
我不知道该说什么 除了我很抱歉
I don't know what to say, e-except I'm sorry.
为所有事
For everything.
谢谢
I appreciate that.
-我真得很抱歉 加布丽爱尔 -别这样
- I'm so, so sorry, Gabrielle. - Oh, no. No.
那是个意外
It was an accident.
你还是个孩子 我一点都不怪你
You were just a child, and I don't blame you at all.
所以你也不要自责了
So please don't blame yourself.
妈妈
Mom.
刑事诉讼旨在惩罚恶人 而非治愈伤口
Criminal prosecutions are about punishment, not healing.
但当我回顾四周 我并未看到
But when I look around, I don't see a world
一个缺少惩罚的世界
that's lacking in retribution.
我看见了一个深陷苦难的世界
I see a world suffering.
许多人心中都充斥着
There is a deep, dark pain stirring
黑暗痛苦的情愫
in many of us.
我们惧怕挣脱那份痛苦
We're afraid to be shaken out of that pain
因为痛苦让我们感到安全与熟悉
because it feels safe and familiar.
仿佛我们需要这股痛苦生存
Like we need it to survive.
但事实恰恰相反
But the opposite is true.
我们需要用光芒照射黑暗
We need to shine a light onto the darkness.
我们需要直面痛苦
We need to face that pain
并正视它
and see it,
因为只有如此 我们才能真正被治愈
because that is the only way we will truly heal.
你们来了 快进来
Hey, you made it! Come on in here.
外面冻死了 你怎么样 小家伙
It's freezing out. How you doing, little man?
想怎么打招呼 握手 碰拳
What do you think? Handshake? Fist bump?
1977年式击掌 不要吗
Slap me some skin like 1977. No...?
-那抱一个怎么样 -好
- How about a hug? - Yeah.
那些是什么 是谁买♥♥了热狗
Oh, what is that? Who brought the hot dogs
鸡肉条和薯条 还有...
and the chicken tenders and the chips and the...
你喜欢吗
Do you like that stuff?
-喜欢 -去吧
- Yes. - Get it.
就像杜宾犬进了肉厂
Like a Dobermann in a meat factory.
我们来这干什么
So, uh, hey, what are we doing here?
-吃垃圾食品 -嗯 我看出来了
- We're eating junk food. - Yeah, I can see that.
这几天我在办一个案子
I've been working on this case, right?
它让我意识到
And it's made me realize that
如果孩子成长过程中没有男性楷模
if kids don't have strong role models,
他们就不能健康成长
they can get pretty screwed up.
所以呢
So...?
所以 你使我成了更好的人
So, you make me a better person,
我觉得自己也许能成为
and I think that I might even be able to be
内森的好榜样
a good example for Nathan.
我爱你 而且我想也许在一起
And I love you, and I think that maybe together,
你和我也许可以...
you-you and me could maybe...
恶心
Gross.
接吻才不恶心呢
Hey, k-kissing's not gross.
就是恶心
Yeah, it is.
你以前有没有像超人那样飞过
Hey. Have you ever flown like Superman before?
-没有 -那今天让你飞一飞 小家伙
- Not really. - You're gonna fly today, my man.
已经十六年了
Has it been 16 years?
恍如昨日
Seems like yesterday.
你成了一位亭亭玉立的大家闺秀
You've certainly become a fine young woman.
你发展得也很好
Well, you haven't done so bad for yourself, either.
-我为你的竞选捐款了 -真的吗
- I donated to your campaign. - Really?
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - My pleasure.
那你找我来有什么事
So, why exactly did you want to meet with me?
我一直在重新审查罗斯玛丽·林奇的案子
I've been revisiting the Rosemary Lynch case.
这起案件 即加布丽爱尔之案
In your case, as in Gabrielle's,
检方轻信了过时
the prosecution used outdated,
厌女主义者眼中的女性固有形象
misogynistic tropes about how women should behave.
将真♥相♥隐匿与黑暗之中
They kept the truth in the dark,
允许这种痛苦继续
and they allowed this suffering to continue.
我觉得在加布丽爱尔的案子里
I think, in Gabrielle's case,
检方只是相信了另一个版本的真♥相♥
the prosecution just believed another version of the truth.
你之前见过这个提灯吗
Have you ever seen this lantern before?
我没有印象 怎么了
I don't think so. Why?
在教堂湾的湖底找到的
It was found at the bottom of Cathedral Cove.
已经证实这是用来
It has been proven to be the weapon
杀害罗斯玛丽的凶器
that was used to kill Rosemary.
他们并不是坏人
I mean, they weren't evil.
只是坚信被告真的有罪
They were just convinced of the guilt of their defendant.
如果有人在罗斯玛丽遇害那晚
If someone were to have been seen
看见过某人拿着这个提灯的话
with this lantern the night that Rosemary was murdered...
我们能逮捕那人
...we could arrest that someone.
嗯 我现在记起来了
Yeah, I remember it now.
玛蒂琳和罗斯玛丽争吵后
After Madeline and Rosemary had the fight,
玛蒂琳去追罗斯玛丽
Madeline chased after Rosemary.
当时她就拿着这个提灯
She was carrying that lantern.
正是那份真挚的信念
And that earnest belief,
对正义的坚持
that unrelenting commitment to justice,
使得他们看不见任何无辜的证据
blinded them from seeing any evidence of innocence.
不好意思 怎么回事
Excuse me, what's going on?
-什么情况 -伊西
- What the hell is this? - Easy?
怎么了
What's happening?
玛蒂琳·斯科特
Madeline Scott,
你因涉嫌谋杀罗斯玛丽·林奇而被捕
you are under arrest for the murder of Rosemary Lynch.
剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表