剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表
《无罪证明》前情提要
Previously on Proven Innocent...
你知道阿得拉这码事吗
Did you know about this whole Adderall ring?
知道 别管了
Yeah. Just let it go.
一个无辜的东克利夫兰人
An innocent East Cleve man,
戴温·瓦特金斯
Davon Watkins,
被判死刑 罪名为谋杀♥警♥♥察♥
is on death row for murdering a cop.
我们之前还从来没有辩护过死刑案
Never tried a death penalty case before.
我会批准戴温·瓦特金斯的死刑延期执行
I will grant Davon Watkins a stay of execution.
但这到底是什么意思
But what does that mean, really?
我们还没能把你救出监狱
We didn't get you out just yet,
但能让你活着 代表我们可以救你出来
but keeping you alive means we can.
-谢谢 -我们会密切关注你 戴温
- Thank you. - And we'll keep tabs on you, Davon.
如果你有任何需要
If you need anything,
给我们打个电♥话♥就行
we're just a phone call away.
妈 你还好吗
Hi, Mom. How are you?
我打电♥话♥来是想告诉你我是双性恋
I just called to tell you that I'm bisexual
我在和一个女人约会
and I'm dating a woman.
有人吗
Someone there?
有人吗
Hello?
我的家人都等不及要见你了
My whole family can't wait to meet you.
特别是我妈
Especially my mom.
是的 我告诉她了
Yeah, I told her.
你没事吧
You okay?
我只是有点紧张
I'm just a little on edge.
没事的
It's gonna be fine.
这将是我人生中最漫长的一周
This week has got to be the longest week of my life.
等你出去以后 想做的第一件事是什么
What's the first thing you want to do when you get out?
咱们先去吃点什么
What are we eating first?
别说了 会给你带来厄运的
No, stop. You're gonna jinx it.
不可能 你已经五年没被记过了
Not a chance. You haven't been written up in five years.
你在厨房♥管事
You took a leadership role in the kitchen.
你还有聪明动人的目击证人
You have amazing, intelligent, charming character witnesses,
比如我
like me.
你忘了"过度自信"
You forgot "Overconfident,"
"喋喋不休"
"Long-winded,"
还有"非常性感"
and "Incredibly sexy."
你觉得我是个很性感的目击证人
You think I'm a sexy character witness?
当然 必须的
Oh, yes, definitely.
进展会很顺利的
It's gonna go great.
好
Okay.
需要帮助吗
May I help you?
我是索菲亚·赫尔南德斯
I'm Sophia Hernandez.
这是我丈夫爱德华多
This is my husband Eduardo.
我们在找玛蒂琳·斯科特
We're looking for Madeline Scott.
你们有预约吗
Do you have an appointment?
没有
No, no.
这是玛蒂琳·斯科特
Madeline Scott,
这两位是索菲亚和爱德华多·赫尔南德斯
this is Sophia and Eduardo Hernandez.
幸会
Mucho gusto.
-幸会 先生 -斯科特女士 万分荣幸
- Mucho gusto, señor. - Ms. Scott, it's an honor.
我们对你的案件非常了解
We know everything about your case,
关于你是怎么给那些律师写信的
about how you wrote to all those lawyers.
太了不起了
It was remarkable.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们儿子丹尼尔也很了不起
Our son Daniel is remarkable, too.
他已经被关了二十五年了
He has been locked up for 25 years.
他们说他奸♥杀♥了一个女孩
They said he raped and murdered a girl.
他是无辜的 有DNA证据可以证明
He's innocent and he's got the DNA to prove it.
当我的法庭指派律师把我的案子搞砸之后
After my court-appointed lawyer screwed up my case,
我花了五年的时间自怨自艾
I, uh, spent about five years feeling sorry for myself.
然后我觉得 还是我自己来吧
And then I decided, hell, I'll just do it on my own.
我取得了学士学位
So I got my bachelor's degree,
查阅了我所能接触到的所有法律文献
read everything about the law that I could.
还去参加了法学院入学考试
Even took the LSATs.
听上去很熟悉
Sounds familiar.
你被判奸♥杀♥珍妮特·戴尔
You were convicted of the rape and murder of Janet Dale.
这不是真的 没有一件事是真的
It's not true. None of it.
我都没见过她
I never even met her.
但你和她的尸体在同一间卧室被发现
But you were found in the same bedroom as her dead body.
在PKH兄弟会上
At the Phi Kappa Delta fraternity.
告诉我们当晚的情况
So, tell us what happened that night.
我认识的一个人 爱德·杜巴尔 他邀请了我
This guy I knew, Eddie DuBar, he invited me.
那时我还在上高中
I was still in high school.
我和我的哥们
Me and my buddies, we, um...
我们参加了所有的兄弟会派对
we got into all the frat parties 'cause...
因为我们手上有最好的大♥麻♥
well, we had the best weed.
我不打算对你们说谎
Look, I'm not gonna lie. I...
我当时彻底嗨翻了
I got totally wasted.
晕倒在了某张床上
Passed out behind some bed.
第二天早上 警♥察♥把我叫醒
The next morning, the cops wake me up,
旁边是珍妮特的尸体 半裸着
and there's Janet's body, half-naked.
警方随即就把你逮捕了吗
And the police arrested you right away?
当场抓获
Right on the spot.
但我发誓
But I swear
我没有奸♥杀♥任何人
I didn't rape or murder anyone.
我知道珍妮特尸体里的DNA要和我的进行比对
I knew I had to test the DNA they found inside Janet Dale.
不可能和我匹配的上
There's no way that that matches me.
我是对的
And I was right.
强♥奸♥鉴定的样本和你的DNA不匹配
So the rape kit doesn't match your DNA?
差得远呢
Not even close.
这应该足以推♥翻♥我的定罪了
That should be enough to turn over my conviction?
没有强♥奸♥ 也没有杀人
No rape, no murder.
这是我们见过的最板上钉钉的案子了
It's as solid a case as we've seen.
你做得很好
Yeah, you did great.
现在你拥有了两位昭雪律师
Now you have two wrongful conviction lawyers
来帮你走出监狱了
to help take it over the finish line.
无罪证明
第一季 第九集
有千万种方法能让人锒铛入狱
There are about a million ways to wind up in prison
但只有四种方法能够出狱
but only four ways to get out.
度过你的刑期 获得假释
You serve your sentence, you get paroled,
被装进尸体袋里 或者是我们最喜欢的方式
you leave in a body bag, or our personal favorite--
被证明无罪
you get exonerated.
对于那些被误判的人来说
For the wrongfully convicted,
一位好的律师是个必要条件
a good lawyer is a necessity,
会让结果有天壤之别
and it can make all the difference in the world.
但是不管有没有律师代理
But, represented or not,
囚犯的最后净土就是希望
a prisoner's last resort is hope,
希望能有条出路
hope that there's a way out.
这太好了
This is amazing.
从现在开始 我们只接那些
From now on, let's only take cases
当事人已经替我们做好功课的案子
where the client's already done all the work for us.
那你怎么打发那些大把的时间呢
And what would you do with your free time?
学学织毛衣
Learn to knit.
丹尼尔的罪名完全基于间接证据
Now, Daniel's conviction was based solely on circumstantial evidence.
没错 没有与发生过打斗相应的伤痕
Right. No injuries consistent with a struggle
也没有强♥奸♥或者杀人的目击者
and no eyewitnesses to the rape or murder.
而最棒的地方是我们还抽到了一张好牌
And the best part? We drew an ace with our assignment.
伊莱亚·弗莱法官将聆讯我们的申请
Judge Elijah Fry will hear our petition.
-太好了 -有什么我不知道的吗
- Nice. - What am I missing?
伊莱亚·弗莱是我们这个时代最伟大的法学巨匠
Elijah Fry is the greatest legal mind of our era.
本杰明·卡多佐 美国著名法学家 担任过美国最高法♥院♥大♥法♥官
芝加哥的卡多佐
The Cardozo of Chicago.
他还是伊西的导师 师长
He also happens to be Easy's mentor, teacher,
指路明灯和动力源泉
guide, and inspiration,
集以上所有于一身
all rolled into one.
他将我塑造成了今天这样的律师
The man made me the lawyer I am today.
他教会了我真♥相♥ 公正和诚实
He taught me that truth, justice, and honesty
比其它任何东西都更重要
are more important than anything else.
好 我们有个内线
Cool. So we got an in.
我们有个麻烦
Guys, we have a problem.
阿米娜 出什么事了 戴温没事吧
剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表