剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表
邓肯先生 检方知道这份报告吗
Mr. Duncan, was the prosecution aware of this report?
我当时不负责这起案子 法官阁下
This wasn't my case, Your Honor.
你没正面回答我的问题
That doesn't answer my question.
抱歉 我不清楚这些细节
I'm sorry, it's the best I can do.
申请人申请重审
Petitioner moves for a new trial,
基于检方行为不当
on the grounds of prosecutorial misconduct.
动议获准
Motion granted.
被告将继续拘留于
Defendant is remanded to the custody
库克郡惩教中心
of the Cook County Correctional Center,
但下次庭审即将提上日程
but we'll calendar immediately.
新庭审 获得自♥由♥的新机会
New trial, new chance at freedom.
-可以走了吗 -没事
- Ready? - All right.
-走吧 -没事的
- Let's go. - It's okay.
现在我们只需要打赢官司
Now we just have to win.
我们有麻烦了
Yeah, we got a problem.
怎么了
What's up?
特莎姨妈和她的律师情人
Aunt Tessa and Loverboy Lawyer
在案发当夜都有完美的不在场证明
both have airtight alibis for the night of the murder.
不是他们干的
Neither of them did it.
我们得再找个嫌疑人
We have to find a new suspect.
法官允许重新审判你的案子
The judge granted you a new trial,
但你仍面临谋杀指控
but you're still charged with murder.
我们虽然否决了检方的一部分说辞
We've been able to knock down one of the prosecution's theories,
但我们仍需找出真凶
but we still need to find a solid suspect.
再给我们讲一遍案发当夜的事情
Tell us again about the night of the murder.
你去参加了一个聚会
You were at a party.
是的 在我朋友西德妮家
Yes, at my friend Sydney's house.
她在庭审时为你作证
And she testified for you at trial,
说你整夜都在她家
said you were there all night.
控方证人格兰特·萨加德 说你早早离开了
Grant Thargard, a prosecution witness, said you left early.
格兰特说谎 他是个骗子
Grant lied. He's a liar.
他是个骗子
He's a liar.
控方证人托比·卡塞尔
Tobey Kissell, for the prosecution.
利维告诉我他要杀了罗斯玛丽
Levi told me he was going to kill Rosemary
说他姐姐会帮他
and that his sister was gonna help him.
我不敢相信
I can't believe this.
他为什么要作伪证
Why would he perjure himself?
我不知道
I don't know.
那晚他想和我发♥生♥关♥系♥
He tried to have sex with me that night,
我不同意
and I wouldn't let him.
但我觉得他不至于因为这个就要毁了我
But I don't think that's a reason why he would ruin my life.
他有谋杀你母亲的动机吗
Any reason to think he could have killed your mother?
他认识她
He knew her.
我猜可能吧 我不知道 为什么
I guess it's possible. I-I don't know. Why?
首先 让我们先搞清他撒谎的动机
All right, first, let's focus on a motive for why he would lie.
有人可能知道吗 我们能和谁谈谈吗
Is there anyone who would know? Anyone we can talk to?
西德妮·鲍尔 那是她的派对
Sydney Ball. It was her party.
我和阿黛尔是最好的朋友
Me and Adele were best friends.
从没去监狱探视她让我感觉很糟
I feel terrible I've never visited her in prison.
我很想她
I miss her.
看见我们爱的人被关起来很难受
It's hard to see the people we love locked up,
但你应该去看看她
but you should visit her.
那会让她很高兴
It would totally make her day.
我会去看她的
I'll go see her.
我感觉很难受
I feel bad.
她不是个杀手
She's not a killer.
但就算她真的做了 我也不会怪她
But... I wouldn't blame her if she did it.
她妈妈就是个婊♥子♥
Her mom was such a bitch.
她总是说阿黛尔是她的养女
She would always say Adele was her adopted daughter.
会把"养"字咬的很重
You know, stressing "adopted."
生怕我们听不懂
Like we couldn't figure it out anyway.
那天晚上发生了什么
So what happened that night?
我父母出城了
My parents were out of town, so...
我就办了个派对
I threw a party.
我和阿黛尔玩得很开心
Me and Adele were having fun,
我们就吸了点白粉
so we took some Molly.
多少
How much?
太多了
Too much.
几个小时后
After a couple hours,
她说她头晕
she said she was feeling dizzy,
所以她就上楼睡觉了
so she went upstairs to sleep it off.
你记得那是什么时候吗
Do you remember what time that was?
我希望我记得
I wish I did.
但我喝醉了
I was so messed up.
格兰特·萨加德作证说
Grant Thargard testified
阿黛尔在午夜时离开了你家
that Adele left your house at midnight.
你知道他为什么说谎吗
You know any reason why he would have lied about that?
不知道
No.
我是说 他就是个人♥渣♥
I mean, he's a total douchebag.
那可能就是原因
That could be why.
我猜你当时有一部手♥机♥ 是吗
I assume you had a cell phone back then, right?
你照了照片吗
Did you take any pictures?
我把它们全给了阿黛尔的律师
I gave them all to Adele's lawyer,
但她不在那些照片里
but she's not in any of the photos.
你介意我们看看吗
Do you mind if we take a look at them?
我只是 我不知道
I just... I don't know,
我觉得我们可能会发现些他们漏掉的东西
I feel like we might find something they missed.
就像我在电♥话♥里说的
So, like I said on the phone,
《直待昭雪》是一档纪实犯罪播客
Until Proven Innocent is like a... a true crime podcast.
就像《奇案连环》那样吗
So this is like... Serial?
美国生活的一档播客节目 一周一个惊险离奇的真实故事
差不多吧
Yeah, sort of.
但没那么好
But not as good.
这周讲的是迈尔森谋杀案
This week's episode is about the Meyerson murder,
我们想听听你的观点
and we wanted to get your take on it.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
酷
Cool.
开始吧
Let's do it.
格兰特 你能和我们说说
So, Grant, what can you tell us
简·迈尔森被谋杀那晚的事吗
about the night that Jane Meyerson was murdered?
西德妮办了个大派对
Sydney had a big party.
我是D.D
I was the... the D.D.
就是指定司机
Uh, designated driver.
阿黛尔失控了
Adele was out of control.
她和西德妮吸了白粉 还来勾搭我
Her and Sydney took some Molly. Adele came on to me.
她勾搭你吗
She came on to you?
上下其手 但我拒绝了她
Big-time. I turned her down.
我对亚洲妞不感兴趣
I'm, uh, I'm not into lo mein.
事实上我们听说是你想勾搭阿黛尔
Uh, we actually heard that... that you came on to Adele.
那天晚上是你想泡她
You tried to, uh, hook up with her that night.
谁他妈说的
Who the hell said that?
阿黛尔
Adele.
你跟她聊了
You talked to her?
在监狱吗
In prison?
你们怎么做到的
How'd you manage that?
我们是她的辩护团队
Oh, we're on her defense team.
我不录了
I'm out of here.
还有件事 我们要把这个给你
One more thing. Uh, we got you this.
《直待昭雪》纪念衫
Until Proven Innocent T-shirt.
还有传票
It's also a subpoena.
法庭见
We'll see you in court.
半个高中的人都来了
Half our high school's here.
是啊
Yep.
这一定会很有趣
So this should be fun.
或不咋样
Or not.
谁邀请的你们
Who invited you guys?
全班都收到了邮件
The whole class got an e-mail about it.
我们来这聊表敬意
We're here to pay our respects.
好吧
Fine.
别杀人就行
Just don't kill anybody.
那我们走着瞧吧
剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表