剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表
《无罪证明》前情提要
Previously on Proven Innocent...
你和罗斯玛丽之间到底发生了什么
What happened between you and Rosemary?
你怕我吗
You're afraid of me?
我万分荣幸地
It is my privilege
总检察长候选人埃思特班·米勒
在此宣布埃文·埃思特班·米勒
to announce the candidacy of Evan Esteban-Miller
将竞选伊利诺伊州总检察长职位
for the attorney general of Ill...
关于你的婚姻的那些传闻是真的吗
Are the rumors true about your marriage?
可一直搞地下情你不累吗
But aren't you tired of hiding our relationship?
我是个警♥察♥ 博迪
I'm a cop, Bodie.
监狱生活不是你唯一的过去
There's more to your identity than just prison.
是吗
There is, huh?
那会是什么呢
And what would that be?
我想你 你是我的初恋
I missed you. You were the first love of my life.
我们在一起太长时间了
We spent a long time together.
那是我人生中最美好的几年时光
Those were the best years of my life.
你不是说真的吧 警♥察♥找不到她
You can't be serious. The police can't find her?
你让这么放过他们了
You're letting them get away with that.
法官阁下 给我两天时间
Your Honor, give me two days.
我的调查员会把她带到这法庭来
My investigator will bring her right to this spot,
请您先别撤销案子
just please don't dismiss this case.
斯科特小姐 我已经决定了
Miss Scott, I already decided.
我提交了无数的书面证词
I have filed countless affidavits.
好几位目击证人
I have multiple witnesses,
并提交了拉米雷斯女士与我对话的详细记录
and I have laid out in exact detail what Mrs. Ramirez said to me,
及她对好几十人的供述
has said to dozens of people.
她和她的家人是如何被骚扰 威胁
How she and her family have been harassed, intimidated,
被吓唬要去监狱服刑
threatened with jail time
还有被遣返 而突然间他们找不到她了
and deportation, and now suddenly they can't find her?
您不能允许这样
You can't be okay with that.
-斯科特小姐 够了 -让我上证人席作证吧
- Miss Scott, that's enough. - Put me on the stand.
-我来告诉您发生了什么 -我说了够了
- I'll tell you what happened. - I said that's enough.
或者最好是直接把仍然在骚扰
Or better yet, call the corrupt police
和威胁我的证人的
who continue to harass
腐♥败♥警♥察♥传上来作证
and intimidate my witnesses.
这不仅包括
That includes and is particularly
而且特别指向法尔康恩警探和他的走狗
directed to Detective Falcone and his flunkies,
这些人好像能轻易将整个司法系统
who seem to conveniently have the entire legal system
玩弄于股掌之间
just wrapped around their fat little fingers.
这简直太过分了
It's absolutely outrageous.
知道吗 你们这些人让我恶心
You know what? You people make me sick.
你再说一个字我就指控你蔑视法庭
One more word and I hold you in contempt.
我还要指控你蔑视法庭呢
Yeah, well, I hold you in contempt.
现在感觉好点了吗
Feel better now?
还行吧
Yeah, just about.
以后我会抵赖说我没说过
You know, I'll deny I ever said it,
但是我心里边...非常小的一部分
but a part of me-- a very small part of me--
在这里感觉放松
relaxes in here.
这里就跟大溪地似的 除了一切景色
Yeah, it's like Tahiti, without the everything.
铁栏杆
The iron bars,
各种规章制度 很亲切
the rules and regulations-- it's familiar.
你再没完没了地跟莱利法官对着干
You keep picking fights with Judge Riley,
你就可以不用走了
you'll never have to leave.
他是那些仍然认为你有罪的法官之一
He's one of the judges that still thinks you're guilty.
他还是只歧视女性的猪
He's also a misogynist pig.
可他每六年都顺利连任
Who runs unopposed every six years.
伊西 他们的关键证人被腐♥败♥的警♥察♥买♥♥通
Easy, their key witness was paid off by a corrupt cop
在庭上作伪证
to lie on the stand.
如果我们不阻止 法尔康恩会一直这样买♥♥通证人
And Falcone's gonna keep paying off witnesses unless we stop him.
你什么意思
So what are you saying,
你想把法尔康恩警探扳倒吗
you want to take down Detective Falcone?
没错 让我们揭露他那腐♥败♥的真面目
Exactly. Let's expose him for the corrupt cop that he is.
我打赌如果我们把他扳倒
You know, I bet if we took him down,
他制♥造♥的几十起冤案都会被翻案
dozens of his wrongful convictions would be tossed out.
法尔康恩是个高级警官 并有权贵高♥官♥朋友
Falcone is a high-level cop with friends in high places.
扳倒他需要动用警♥察♥局的内部事务部进行调查
Taking him down would require an IAD investigation.
或者只需要一个案子
Or just one case,
一个可靠的证人来揭露他
one solid witness to expose him.
你是想挑起战争啊
You want to start a war.
我们已经是处在战争中了 伊西
We're already fighting the war, Easy.
我们去打赢它吧
Let's friggin' win it.
不过你得先把我保释出去
I just need you to post my bail first.
那是我的看家本领
It's what I live for.
美国错判的泛滥
入狱二十七年后终获无罪释放
玛蒂琳和利维入狱近十年后无罪释放
允许DNA测试揭示无罪
无罪证明
第一季 第五集
有很多人感觉司法体系
There are many people who feel the justice system
被人操纵并对他们不利 有时候确实是这样
is rigged against them, and sometimes it actually is.
的确 大多数的警♥察♥是高尚的公民
Yes, most police officers are proud citizens
真心想要去保护公众
who truly want to protect the public,
但也有一些乌合之众
but there are a few
为了自己的利益不惜撒谎 欺骗和偷窃
who will lie, cheat, and steal for their own interests,
他们就是制♥造♥诸多冤假错案的罪魁祸首
and those are the ones who are responsible for so many wrongful convictions.
在本周的《直待昭雪》中
On this week's episode of Until Proven Innocent,
我们将讲述一位腐♥败♥警♥察♥
we will tell the story of one corrupt cop
以及我们试图把他扳倒的故事
and our attempt to bring him down.
需要帮忙吗
May I help you?
我在找一位律师
Uh, I'm looking for a lawyer.
有时候忍♥者比律师更有效
Sometimes a ninja is more effective.
只要能把我哥哥放出来 谁都行
Whatever gets my brother out of jail.
把你哥哥放出来
Oh, to get your brother out of jail?
那你需要个律师
Yeah, you need a lawyer.
来吧 跟我来
Come on. Come with me.
我刚看到你因为蔑视法庭而被捕
I just read that you got arrested for contempt,
我就想你应该是最佳人选
and I thought you'd be the perfect person
-来看看我哥哥的案子 -为什么
- to take a look at my brother's case. - Why?
对你的委托人捣鬼的那个警♥察♥
The same detective that railroaded your client
也对我哥哥的案子动了同样的手脚
did the same thing to my brother.
法尔康恩
Falcone?
你哥哥是什么情况
What happened to your brother?
十五年前他被指控炸了一个犹太教堂
He was blamed for bombing a synagogue 15 years ago,
这与他无关
which he had nothing to do with.
没有证据证明他到过现场
There was no evidence tying him to the scene.
检方是如何解释
What was the prosecution's theory
他为什么要炸毁犹太教堂
for why he'd blow up a synagogue?
这就有点复杂了
That's where it gets a little complicated.
我哥哥是罗尼·彼得森
Um, my brother is Ronnie Petersen.
我们知道这个案子
Yeah, we know this case.
你哥哥是白人至上主义者
Your brother's a white supremacist.
他以前是白人至上主义者
H-He was a white supremacist,
但是他现在不是了
but he isn't like that anymore.
他已经改过自新了
He's totally reformed.
最重要的是他没有炸毁那个犹太教堂
And, most importantly, he didn't bomb that synagogue.
法尔康恩把责任推给罗尼是因为他不肯帮他
Falcone pinned it on Ronnie because he wouldn't help him.
尼克 你看起来是个好人
Nick, man, you seem like a nice guy,
但不知你是否注意到 我是黑人
but I don't know if you noticed-- I'm a black man
在美♥利♥坚♥合众国
in these here United States of America.
所以 我为什么要接手你的案子
So, why would I even touch your case?
我见过的每一个律师几分钟内就把我赶出去了
Every lawyer that I've ever spoken to has kicked me out in minutes.
但我只是想 既然你在法庭上输给了法尔康恩
But I just thought, since you lost it in court over Falcone,
你可能想听听他是怎么陷害罗尼的
you might want to hear how he framed Ronnie.
法尔康恩贿赂了三个人
Falcone paid three people
说我哥哥是炸♥弹♥袭击者
to say my brother was the bomber.
我们很感谢你能来 但是 不管是否改过自新
We appreciate you coming in. But, reformed or not,
我们不接手白人至上主义者的案子
we're not in the white supremacist business.
我哥哥也不是
Neither is my brother.
我是说 他讨厌自己曾经的为人
I mean, he hates who he was.
直到现在 他也在努力改变
Even now, he is trying to change
那些在监狱里的人的想法
the way that those guys think in prison,
他也经常因为这件事而被人揍
and he is constantly getting his ass kicked for it.
这让我很心疼
剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表