剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表
So, how's the campaign going?
不错
Good.
局势一片大好
The numbers are healthy.
你还是要当心点 戈尔
You better be careful, Gore.
你可能真的会赢
You may actually win this thing.
我能帮你做什么
So what can I do you for?
我还是决定这么做 克里福德
I'm finally gonna do it, Clifford.
我要打捞采石场湖
I'm gonna dredge the quarry lake.
你依旧沉迷于玛蒂琳·斯科特
You're still obsessed with Madeline Scott.
我沉迷于正义
I'm obsessed with justice.
好吧
Right.
这里不再是我办公室了 现在是你的
this isn't my office anymore, it's yours,
所以我再对你说一次我说过的话
so I'll just say what I said to you way back then.
这是个错误 一个骗局
It's a mistake, a boondoggle.
这次不一样 我知道该怎么办
It's different-- this time I know where to look.
-是吗 -具体到一个小海湾
- Do you? - A specific cove.
玛蒂琳在采石场最喜欢的地方
Madeline's favorite place at the quarry.
如果你这么做 一切都会被曝光
If you do this, it will come out.
媒体马上就会围上来
The media will be all over you
再一次追查斯科特
for going after that Scott girl again.
我意识到了
I realize.
如果你什么都没找到
And if you don't find anything,
你就惨了
you'll be crucified.
你就别想当什么总检察长了
You can forget about becoming A.G.
这是场赌博 我知道
It's a gamble. I know that.
但是你总跟我说要相信我的直觉
But you always told me to trust my instincts.
如果说到法律
When it comes to the law,
没人会比你更厉害
there is no one better than you.
但是玛蒂琳·斯科特是另一回事儿
But Madeline Scott is another matter.
她是你的大白鲸
She's your great white whale,
一条你抓不住的大白鲸
the one that got away,
你越是想努力抓住她 你就越绝望
and the harder you hunt for her the more desperate you seem.
她有罪 克里福德
She's guilty, Clifford.
看她现在不只逍遥自在
To see her living in freedom
还在帮助别人逃脱法律的制裁
and helping other people escape justice...
这样不对
It's not right.
你想要我怎么做呢 戈尔
Well, what do you want from me, Gore--
要我的祝福吗
my blessing?
我希望你一切顺利
I wish you well in everything you do.
我一直都希望如此
I always will.
但我再也不是你的上司了
But I'm no longer your boss, and I'm not
我再也不能在你犯错之后救你了
in a position to save you from your mistakes anymore.
我们能进来吗
Can we come in?
请进
Yeah, come on in.
这位小朋友是谁啊
Who's your little friend?
博迪 这是内森
Bodie, meet Nathan.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
我也很高兴见到你 先生
Nice to meet you, too, sir.
请坐
Eh, have a seat.
给你拿杯干马提尼
Can I get you a dry martini
橙汁 还是巧克力牛奶呢
or a orange juice or chocolate milk?
我要巧克力牛奶
I'll take the chocolate milk.
我的天
Oh, my God.
虽然我不是医生 但...
I'm no doctor, but...
这么大应该不会是我儿子吧
he seems a little old to be my son.
不是 他是我的
Yeah, he's mine.
内森是我外甥
Nathan's my nephew.
我姐姐类鸦♥片♥上瘾
Uh, my sister's been hooked on opioids.
所以在她戒瘾期间 我一直在照顾他
So I've been fostering him for her while she cleans up.
估计永远也戒不掉
Which will never happen.
已经 两年了
It's been, uh, two years,
可能会一直这样下去
um, headed towards permanent.
这就是我一直不敢说的原因
It's why I've been afraid to give this a real shot.
这就是我
This is me.
没有任何隐瞒
Not hiding anything.
你还想继续吗
You still want to do this?
当然 我是说...
Yeah, sure, I mean...
我真的得在他伤到自己之前
I really want to hide these weapons
把武器藏起来 我能去...
before he kills himself, okay? Can I just...?
这是摩尔的外派记录
Here's Moore's deployment record.
摩尔的文件里没有提到任何叫法赫迪的人
There's no mention of anyone named Fahdi in Moore's jacket.
如果法赫迪不是人名呢
What if Fahdi's not a person?
跟我来
Follow me.
我会交叉参照所有存档事故报告
I'll cross-reference all the incident reports
看看是否有提及...
on file for any mention of...
这里
There.
事故报告
法赫迪区 喀布尔省 阿富汗
一次塔♥利♥班♥屠♥杀♥事件的海军调查
A naval investigation into a Taliban massacre
在喀布尔省的法赫迪区
at the Fahdi District in Kabul Province.
法赫迪区
Fahdi District.
查查海军记录
Search the naval records,
看看是哪个小组被派到了那个区
see which units were deployed to that region.
摩尔军士长的海豹突击队被派去执行那次任务
Chief Moore's SEAL team was assigned to that A.O.
我们得去和摩尔小队的其他成员谈谈
We're gonna to need to talk to the other members of Moore's unit.
先你一步
One step ahead of you.
这里是小队的派遣记录
Here's the unit's deployment records.
克里斯托弗·摩尔 戴维·怀亚特
怀亚特上士 你之前跟我同事谈的时候
CPO Wyatt, you spoke to my colleagues earlier
没提到你 安德森和摩尔
and didn't mention that you, Anderson, and Moore
之前在同一队里
were in the same SEAL squad.
所以呢
So?
在法赫迪发生什么事了
So, what happened in Fahdi?
我没必要告诉你任何事
I don't have to tell you anything.
有必要 怀亚特上士 这是命令
You do, CPO Wyatt. That's an order.
这都有公开记录
It's a matter of public record.
塔♥利♥班♥杀了一家人
The Taliban murdered a family.
就是那里普通的一天
Just another day in paradise.
瑞秋说 在摩尔死之前
Rachel said that, before his death,
他似乎患有类似创伤后应激障碍
Moore was suffering from something that seemed like PTSD.
而且病情越来越糟
And it was getting worse.
她说他原来一直在说 "这不该发生"
She said he kept saying, "It shouldn't have happened."
摩尔在说什么
What was Moore talking about?
他干了什么
What did he do?
你没说你们三个在同一小队
Look, there's a reason you didn't mention
肯定是有原因的
that the three of you were in the same squad.
这有什么关系呢
Why does it matter?
我无法想象你们经受的压力
I can't imagine the pressure that you guys are under.
我从来没被外派过
I've never deployed.
你的确难以相信
You're damn straight.
但是我知道那是什么感觉
But I do know what it feels like
每天都待在一个连空气
to spend every day living in a place
都像是要杀死你的地方
where even the air feels like it's trying to kill you.
这足以让人崩溃
That's enough to make anyone snap.
瑞秋说摩尔应该跟别人谈谈
Rachel said that Moore should talk to someone about it.
在法赫迪发生了很可怕的事 对吗
Something terrible happened at Fahdi, didn't it?
跟我们说说 怀亚特
Talk to us, Wyatt.
我可以帮你 但你得先告诉我们发生了什么
I can help, but only if you tell us what happened.
摩尔 安德森和我当时正要
Moore, Anderson, and I were about to clear
搜查一栋叛乱分子所在的房♥子
a known insurgent's house.
在我们破门而入之前 我们...
Before we breached the door, we...
听到了一声巨响
heard a loud bang.
听起来像是枪声 所以我们予以反击
It sounded like gunfire, so we returned.
等我们最后进去时 发现根本没有枪
When we finally entered, there were no guns.
只有...
Just a...
死去的一家人
dead family.
女人和小孩 都被枪杀了
Women and children. Shot to death.
那声巨响一定是...
The loud bang must've been a...
车辆回火什么的
car backfire or something.
我和摩尔想向指挥部汇报
Moore and I wanted to report it to command,
但安德森一直说我们会受到军事审判
but Anderson insisted that we would be court-martialed.
那是个失误
It was a mistake.
剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表