剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表
But understand this:
准予你们来这调查 全仰仗我宽厚仁慈
you are only welcome here by my good graces.
-我说清楚了吗 -是的 长官
- Are we clear? - Yes, sir.
清楚了 长官
Crystal. Sir.
我们分手后我和两个人睡过了 博迪
I've slept with two other guys since you, Bodie.
什么
What?
你认真的吗
Seriously?
是谁 不 你知道吗 我不想知道
Who? No, you know what, I don't even want to know.
是那个家伙吗 杀人案里认识的那个
Was it that guy-- the-the guy from homicide?
有层层叠叠肌肉的那家伙
The guy with muscles on top of muscles?
我觉得我打不过他
I don't think I can take that guy.
没有人
It was nobody.
但...我喜欢你气急败坏的样子
But, uh...I like that you got all spun out thinking it was.
这真是太残忍♥了
That is seriously cruel.
你知道吗 你太坏了
You know what? You're a terrible person
坏到我想立刻和你做♥爱♥
who I want to have sex with immediately.
我已经听够你的玩笑了 博迪
I've had enough of your jokes, Bodie.
要听真话吗
No joking?
我对你很认真
I'm dead serious about you.
我想这样 我是指
I want to do this. I-I mean...
你和我
I mean you and me.
我们来真的
For real.
你知道这意味着什么吗
Do you even know what that means?
是的
Yeah.
我觉得
I think.
来真的意味着不再是游戏
Real means no games.
彼此没有秘密 没有小动作
No secrets, no manipulation.
你不能再问我任何信息
You can't ask me for any more info.
我要不就是你的线人 要不就是你的...
I'm either your source, or I'm your...
女朋友
...girlfriend.
但我不能两者皆是
But I can't be both.
*You, you've got that thing That makes me, oh*
*I've got to give you praising*
*Cause, boo There ain't no better man... *
好了 小伙子
All right, man.
你球技和我儿子一样棒 你叫罗纳尔多吗
You got skills like my son. What's your name--Ronaldo?
我叫科尔 先生
My name is Cole, sir.
-我们要找你父亲 -他有麻烦了吗
- We're looking for your dad. - Is he in trouble?
不 没那回事
No, not at all.
我们只想和他聊聊 他在家吗
We just want to talk to him. Is he home?
在家
He's inside.
那年我和妻子刚离婚
My wife and I had just divorced.
我既当爹又当妈 责任很重
I was pulling double duty a lot that year.
有可能调查员来我家了
It's possible that investigators came by the house,
但我不在家
but I wasn't home.
但无论如何 那夜我什么都没看到或听到
But either way, I didn't see or hear anything that night.
什么都没有吗
Nothing at all?
没有
Not a thing.
他们在克拉克的柜子里发现了枪
They found the gun in Clarke's locker.
她失控了
She snapped.
她受不得气 这种事在所难免
Couldn't take the heat. It happens sometimes.
我们都知道是她干的
We all know she did it.
现在 容我失陪了
Now, if you'll excuse me,
关于此事我只能说这些
that's all I have to say on the matter.
贝内特少尉也说瑞秋失控了
Ensign Bennett said Rachel snapped, too.
他几乎不认识她
And he barely knew her.
为什么所有人给我们的回答都一模一样
Why does everyone keep giving us the exact same answer?
你还会得到很多这种回答
You're gonna get a lot of that.
没人想说真话 因为后果很严重
Nobody wants to talk because the punishment is severe.
再见 伙伴们
Bye, guys.
除非你身处系统之外
Unless you're outside the chain of command.
科尔
Hey, Cole?
你还记得你的一个邻居被杀的那晚吗
Do you remember the night one of your neighbors was killed?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
你看到什么了吗
Did you see anything?
没关系 亲爱的 你不会有麻烦的
I-It's all right, hon. You're not in any trouble.
我保证
I promise.
你可以告诉我们
You can talk to us.
我被很大的声响惊醒
I woke up 'cause I heard a loud bang,
像是枪声
like a gunshot.
所以我朝窗外看
So I looked out the window.
我看见有人从那栋房♥子里出来
I saw someone come out of the house.
这人长什么样子
What did this person look like?
他很高
He was tall.
"他"
"He"?
你确定你看见了一个男人吗 不是女人
Are you sure that you saw a man, not a woman?
我确定 我甚至告诉了我爸
I'm sure. I even told my dad,
但他说我肯定看错了
but he said I must've made a mistake.
你们他妈的在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
你们居然敢不经我允许和他说话
How dare you speak to him without my permission?
科尔 进去
Cole, get inside.
洗洗手 去吃晚饭
Go get washed up for dinner.
对不起 先生 你得离开这
I'm sorry, sir, you need to leave.
你儿子刚刚告诉我们
Your son just told us
那晚他看见一个男人离开摩尔家
that he saw a man leaving Moore's house that night.
不 他没有看见
No, he didn't.
不要再到这儿来了
Do not come back here.
看来我们有目击者了
Looks like we have a witness.
控方称海军士兵克拉克
The prosecution argued that seaman Clarke
情绪失控 一怒之下杀了摩尔军士长
snapped and killed chief Petty Officer Moore in a fit of rage.
但目击者看到一个男人
But an eyewitness saw a man...
在谋杀当晚离开摩尔家
...leaving Moore's house the night of the murder.
克拉克士兵原审时这个目击证人在哪儿
Where was this eyewitness at Seaman Clarke's original trial?
他父亲让他不要作证
He was told not to testify by his father.
当时他八岁
He was eight years old at the time.
所以 不完全可靠
So, not exactly reliable...
你不能不见他就判断他所说的真实与否
You can't judge his veracity without meeting him.
我们要求传唤他
We're requesting a subpoena.
斯科特女士 不要再打断我
Ms. Scott, don't interrupt me again.
民事法庭上可能行得通
That may work for you in civilian court,
但是如果你在这也颐指气使
but if you do it here,
你会被赶出去
you'll find yourself on the curb.
抱歉 法官阁下
Apologies, Your Honor.
法庭不会相信
This court does not believe
一个八岁男孩对那晚事件的描述
an eight-year-old boy's account of the events of that night
会改变陪审团的裁决
would have changed the jury's verdict.
你怎么能不听他的证词就下此决定
How can you decide that without even hearing his testimony?
斯科特女士 凶器在克拉克士兵的储物柜里
Ms. Scott, the murder weapon was found in Seaman Clarke's wall locker.
每个人都这么说 好像这样就能解决案子了
Everyone keeps saying that as if that settles it.
抱歉又打断您
Apologies for interrupting again.
你不是在暗示克拉克士兵被陷害了
You are not suggesting that Seaman Clarke was framed,
-是吗 -这正是我们的论点 法官阁下
- are you? - That's exactly what we're arguing, Your Honor.
或至少希望有机会在重审中探究这一点
Or we'd at least like the opportunity to explore that in a new trial.
斯科特女士 布德罗先生 本庭不会
Ms. Scott, Mr. Boudreau, we are not inclined to set aside
根据你们目前呈现的证据撤销法庭的裁决
the findings of this court based on what you've brought us so far.
给我们一些更切实的证据
Bring us something more concrete
而不只是一个八岁目击者
beside an eight-year-old witness,
那么我们会考虑一下
and we'll consider it.
我们给你们三天时间
We'll give you three days.
三天 法官阁下
Three days? Your Honor...
这样的话 法官阁下
In that case, Your Honor,
为获得重审 我们需要您下令要求公诉方
we'd ask you to order prosecution to turn over any discovery material
移交所有他们应给辩方的取证结果
they'd be obligated to give us in the event of a new trial.
取证结果将立即移交
The discovery will be turned over forthwith.
准尉和上士有什么区别
What is the difference between a warrant officer and a petty officer?
是因为个性不一样吗
Is it-is it, like, personality?
大伙 集中点
Guys, focus.
我们需要找到另一个嫌疑人
We need to find an alternate suspect,
不然我们的当事人会继续在禁闭室
or our client will continue to spend the rest of her days
-度过她的余生 -好的
- in the brig. - Okay.
有发现了
Found something.
所以 海军关于这个案子的理论是
So, the Navy's theory of the case
剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表