剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表
You didn't let me finish what I wanted to say
所以你现在得听我说完
to William's aunt, so you need to hear me now.
-好吧 -在我的庭审上
- All right. - At my trial,
我的律师担心 就如同你现在担心一样
my lawyer was afraid, just like you are now.
他觉得陪审团会恨我
He thought the jury would hate me.
我感到无力和孤独
I felt powerless and alone.
那正是威廉现在的感受
That is exactly how William is feeling right now.
他不会说 但在内心深处 他想告诉世界
He won't say it, but deep down, he wants to tell the world
到底发生了什么 我们得给他这个机会
what really happened to him. We need to give him that.
你说得对
You're right.
我是担心
I am afraid.
贝劳斯会狠狠咬住威廉
Bellows is gonna come down on William hard,
我不知道他会如何回应
and I don't know how he's gonna respond,
陪审团可能会讨厌他
and the jury may hate him.
他们可能会关心他 像我知道你关心他一样
Or they may really care about him, just like I know you do.
对
Yeah.
你说得对
You're right.
他们需要听听他的肺腑之言
They need to hear him,
如同他们需要听你的一样
just like they needed to hear you.
我们要让你去作证 威廉
We're gonna need you to testify, William.
他们会问你 你为什么会认罪
Now, they're gonna ask you why you confessed,
你为什么会有杀死金先生的枪
why you had the gun that shot Mr. Kim.
我们要你向陪审团解释到底发生了什么
We need you to explain to the jury what happened,
就像你跟我们说的那样
just like you told us.
你能做到吗
You think you can do that?
我们要让陪审团认识真正的威廉
We want to show the jury who the real William is.
不是个蹲了很多年监狱的孩子
Not the kid who spent years in prison.
而是个喜欢漫画书的艺术家
The artist who loves comic books,
一个喜欢画画的人
who loves to draw.
好
Okay.
我会作证
I'll testify.
你承认你射杀了金莞李 是吗
You did admit that you shot and killed Wan Lee Kim, correct?
-是的 但我... -现在你想要我们
- Yes, but I... - And now you want us
相信你不是故意射杀的
to believe that you didn't mean it?
-我没有 -所以你在说谎
- I didn't. - So you lied.
你是个骗子 你现在撒谎
You're a liar. You're lying now
是为了洗脱自己的嫌疑 是吗
because you want to get yourself out of trouble, aren't you?
-别再说了 -你在撒谎 玛蒂琳
- Stop saying that! - You're lying, Madeline.
没人会信你 是时候说出真♥相♥了
No one believes you! It's time to tell the truth.
是你谋杀了罗斯玛丽
You murdered Rosemary.
不 不是这样的
No, it-it ain't like that.
你现在这么说 但当年谋杀案
You say that now, but that is certainly not what you said
你认罪时可不是这么说的
at the time of the murder, when you confessed.
我问完了
No further questions.
威廉
William,
这张照片上你多大了
how old are you in this photo?
十四岁
Fourteen.
十四岁
14 years old.
被警探盘问了二十个小时
And the detectives questioned you for 20 hours?
我那个时候一心只想回家
All I ever wanted was go home.
-回家见你姑姑吗 -是的
- To see your auntie? - Yeah.
警探当时就是这样承诺你的 对吧
And that's what the police promised you, right?
如果你认罪
That if you confessed,
你就能再见到你姑姑
you'd finally get to see her again?
他们说我可以回家了
They said I'd get to go home.
家是我唯一有安全感的地方
It's the only place I've ever felt safe.
我所有的铅笔和绘图纸都是我姑姑买♥♥给我的
My auntie, she bought me all my pencils and drafting paper.
她爱过我
She loved me.
我依旧爱你
I still do.
只准威廉·赫斯顿一人发言
William Hurston only, please.
警探还说了什么
What else did the police say?
他们说我可以信任他们
That I could trust them.
说他们需要我
That they needed me.
他们需要我的帮助才能找到凶手
They needed my help to find the shooter.
说我会成为英雄
That I'd be a hero.
所以我给他们看了枪
So I showed them the gun,
告诉他们关于兔子的事
told them about Rabbit.
但我没有杀任何人
But I didn't kill nobody.
英雄都是好人
Heroes are the good guys.
我是个好人
I'm a good guy.
我当时累坏了
I was tired.
我当时只想回家
I wanted to go home.
法官阁下 我问完了
Nothing further, Your Honor.
-你应该来做结案陈词 -不行
- You should do the closing. - Oh, no.
不 我用情太深了
No, I'm too close.
我不想搞得太情绪化
I don't want to get too emotional.
威廉找你是有原因的
Easy, William found you for a reason.
他需要你
He needs you.
好的
Okay.
我会尽力的
I'll do my best.
怎么了
What?
我找到了跟罗斯玛丽有关的神秘人了
I found Rosemary's mystery man.
我查了罗斯玛丽去斯坦福那个周末的飞行记录
I checked flight records for Rosemary's Stanford weekend.
查了芝加哥和湾区来回的每一趟航♥班♥
Checked every flight between Chicago and the Bay Area,
查了所有叫吉姆或者詹姆斯的人
and I searched every person named Jim or James,
但是都一无所获
and I came up empty.
但后来我在其中一趟航♥班♥上
But then I found a familiar name
发现了一个熟悉的名字
on one of the flights.
利维
Levi.
罗斯玛丽生前害怕利维
Rosemary was afraid of Levi.
那也不能说明他就是凶手
That doesn't mean he killed her.
说明他有这个可能
It means he could have.
在这种情况下 有很多合理的质疑
There's plenty of reasonable doubt in this case.
有很多合理的疑点
There's plenty of reasonable doubt.
在这种情况下 有很多合理的质疑
There's plenty of reasonable doubt in this case.
不管你怎么逃避我
Hey, no matter how much you push me away,
不管你怎么想着
no matter how much you think
你不再需要我了 我依然爱你
you don't need me anymore, I love you,
不管怎样 我不会离开你
and I'm not going anywhere no matter what.
我去拿点冰淇淋吃
I'm gonna get some ice cream.
你吃吗
You want some?
不用了 谢谢
I'm good, but thanks.
有很多合理的质疑
There's plenty of reasonable doubt.
想象一个你所认识的十四岁男孩
Imagine a 14-year-old boy you know.
他很自信 也许甚至有点自负
He's confident, maybe overly so,
还在了解这个世界 努力融入
still learning about the world, trying to fit in,
想在朋友面前装酷 犯点小错误
impressing his friends and making mistakes.
现在想象一下这个男孩
Now imagine that same young boy
和一个有经验的警探同处一室
in a room with an experienced detective,
那个警探用一堆空头承诺把他搞晕了
and that detective confuses him with empty promises.
他只希望有人可以相信他
All he wants is to be believed.
他眼中充满了恐惧 他只想结束这一切
There's terror in his eyes. He just wants it to end.
他想回家
He wants to go home.
你能想象到吗
Can you see it?
我能
Because I can.
老实说 这让我彻夜难眠 辗转反侧
And truth be told, it keeps me up at night.
因为无论你多爱你的孩子 做了多充足准备
Because no matter how much you love and prepare your child,
你也不能保他们永不受伤害
you can't protect them from everything.
那么 有没有可能...
Now, isn't it possible...
更有可能是 这个小男孩
more likely than not, that this young boy,
渴望得到认同 告诉那个训练有素的警探
hungry for approval, told that trained detective
他以为警探想听到的东西
what he thought he wanted to hear?
如果你相信这种可能
Now, if you believe that's possible,
这就是合理质疑
that's reasonable doubt.
公诉人想让你们觉得
The State would want you to believe
没有人会承认他们没有犯下的罪行
that no one would ever confess to a crime they did not commit.
但根据常识和生活经验
But use your common sense and life experience.
我们都知道这是错的
We all know that's not true,
他们也知道这点
and they know it.
现在想象一下威廉·赫斯顿
Now imagine William Hurston.
作为一名被恐惧和孤独支配的十四岁少年
剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表