剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表
还有一件事
There was something else.
一个老人还在房♥子里
An old man was still in the house.
他还活着
He was alive.
我想 我们本可以救他
We could've saved him, I think.
但安德森朝他开了枪
But Anderson shot him,
杀了他
killed him,
只为确保没有目击证人
just to make sure there were no witnesses.
那天之后我们就发誓不会说出发生的事情
Made a promise that day to never speak about what happened.
摩尔原来打算告诉别人法赫迪的事情
Moore was gonna talk to somebody about what happened at Fahdi,
然后你和安德森杀了他灭口
and you and Anderson killed him to keep him quiet.
没有 我...
No, I...
不是我
It was not me.
摩尔就像我的哥哥
M... Moore was like my brother.
杀摩尔的一定是安德森 而不是瑞秋
It had to have been Anderson who killed Moore, not Rachel.
所有人跟我说她疯了 我还相信了
When everyone told me she snapped, I believed it.
我根本不知道摩尔要告诉别人法赫迪的事
I didn't know Moore was gonna talk about Fahdi
也不知道安德森有什么计划
or that Anderson was planning to do something about it.
不然我会阻止他的
I would have stopped him.
我当时不知道
I didn't know.
就算我们相信你
Say we believe you.
你依然需要弥补
You still need to make amends.
你得告诉法官发生了什么
You need to tell a judge what happened.
你可以帮助瑞秋·克拉克重回正轨
You can give Rachel Clarke her life back.
我们听到有枪声
We heard a gunshot.
我们确信自己正在遭遇枪击
We believed we were being fired at.
那你们反击了吗
And you returned fire?
那是当然
Damn right.
战争第一守则 死伤难免
Rule number one of combat: people die.
第二守则 有时候无辜百姓会遇难
Rule number two: sometimes those people are civilians.
所以 在激烈的战斗中 子弹横飞
So, in the heat of battle, bullets flying,
所有生命都微不足道
everyone is fair game?
我可没这么说
I didn't say that.
但是如果你非要问
But if you have to ask the question,
答案不会是你想听到的
you're gonna hate the answer.
没错 只要能让我们紧跟ISIS或塔♥利♥班♥
Yes. If it brings us one step closer to ISIS or the Taliban.
在交火结束以后
And after the shooting stops,
局势安定下来后呢
when the situation is secure?
那里根本没有安全可言
It's never secure, not over there.
但是你也应该同意
But you would agree that the shooting death
交火结束后射杀无辜百姓
of an unarmed civilian after
这种行为是不能被接受的 对吧
an engagement ends is unacceptable?
不知道具体情况 我无法对此问题作答
Without knowing the specifics, I can't answer that question.
那这样说看清不清楚
How about these specifics:
一位老人 受了伤 但还一息尚存
an old man, wounded-- but not mortally--
躺在房♥间里的地板上
lies on the floor in a house
他的其他家人都死光了
where the rest of his family has died.
但是 因为你 那个男人
But, thanks to you, that man,
一起非法射杀行动的目击者 现在却死了
a witness to an unlawful kill, is now dead.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
安德森上士 之所以举♥行♥这场听证会
Chief Anderson, the only reason that this hearing
都是因为你们队里的
is even taking place is that Chief Wyatt,
怀亚特队长
who was in your squad,
向法庭提交了一份声明
provided this court with a statement.
说你残忍♥的枪杀了一位老人
You shot an elderly man in cold blood.
这就是你用来
And this is the gun
枪击摩尔军士长的枪
that was used to kill Chief Petty Officer Moore.
高明 而且无法查证
Fancy. And untraceable.
怀亚特上士已经证实这把枪属于你
CPO Wyatt has confirmed that you are the owner of this gun.
看起来是你在上次行动时得到的 不是吗
Looks like you got it on your last deployment, didn't you?
我请求法庭责令安德森上士
I ask that this court direct Chief Anderson
告诉我们为何他的枪
to tell us how his weapon
会出现在克拉克士兵的储物柜里
ended up in Seaman Clarke's wall locker.
发生在你的身上的事
What happened to you
是有失公允的
was a true injustice.
谨代表美国海军
On behalf of the U.S. Navy,
我很荣幸恢复你
it is my honor to reinstate you
海军下士的头衔
as Petty Officer Third Class.
BGM: Battle Cry by Claire Guerreso
*I'm fighting*
*I'm fighting*
*Till I win this war*
*Till I win this fight*
*Ah, ah... Hear my battle cry*
*Ah, ah...Hear my battle cry.*
我想办法看看能否让你再次进入
Now, let's see what I can do about getting you readmitted
海豹突击队预备训练
to SEAL 101.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
感谢你为国效力
Thank you for your service.
你谋害了罗斯玛丽
You murdered Rosemary!
你在说谎 玛蒂琳
You're lying, Madeline.
我不知道你想让我说什么
I don't know what you want me to say.
不如从说真话开始
How about starting with the truth?
没有人相信你
No one believes you!
别再这么说了
Stop saying that!
现在该说出真♥相♥了
It's time to tell the truth.
是我
It's me.
动手吧
Do it.
开干吧
Dredge the lake.
说说蕾恩吧...
So, Wren...
她很棒 对吧
She's great, right?
很聪明
Smart.
我了解你 玛蒂
I know you, Maddie.
我知道她不仅是你朋友那么简单
I know she means more to you than just a friend.
没错
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
她是...
She's...
你的女朋友
Your girlfriend.
我挺喜欢她的
I like her.
之前怎么没听你提起过她
Why didn't you ever tell me about her?
不是你想的那样 我...
It's not like that. I...
我最好的朋友有一段
My best friend didn't tell me
超过十年的感情却没告诉过我
about a relationship she's been in for over a decade.
你说得对 我不该把这件事往心里去
You're right. I shouldn't take that personally.
刚开始的时候 感觉生活都变轻松了
When it first started, it just made things a lot easier.
我出狱以后
When I got out,
事情开始变得复杂起来
it made things really complicated.
我依然喜欢男人
I still like guys.
但我爱蕾恩
But I love Wren.
而我不知道那意味着什么
And I don't know what that means.
我不知道她是否是我的命中注定
I don't know if she's my person.
如果我们两分开
If we split up,
我不知道我会不会和男的约会
I don't know if I would date men.
我会和女的约会吗
Do I date women?
我会想结婚吗 我...
Do I want to get married? I...
我不知道
I don't know.
而且我现在还没想好怎么回答
And I'm not ready to answer questions about it.
我还没想好
I'm just not.
没事的
That's okay.
利维的电♥话♥
It's Levi.
嘿 利维
Hey, Lev.
你慢点说
Can you slow down?
你要去哪儿
You're going where?
等等
Hold on.
哪儿也别去 我去找你
Don't go anywhere. I-I'll be right there.
麻雀岭
你怎么找到的这个地方
How'd you find this place?
琳达说过她们之前经常在拉格兰奇外碰面
Linda said they used to meet outside of La Grange.
提到一个麻雀岭的地方
Said something about Sparrow Ridge,
所以我在网上查了一下
so I looked it up on the Internet.
你干这种事倒是比我自在多了
You're better at this than I'm comfortable with.
你知道破门而入是犯法的 对吧
You do know breaking and entering is a crime, right?
知道 但荒废十年的地方可不算
Yeah, not when it's been condemned for a decade.
即使是那样
Well, even then.
看这里
Check this out.
剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表