剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表
It's intriguing.
我给你法尔康恩
I give you Falcone,
你给我标题和弹♥药♥
you give me the headline and the ammunition
来打败埃斯特班-米勒
against Esteban-Miller.
但莫斯必须为另一个案件作证
But Moss has to testify on a different case.
我不能为从监狱里放出
I cannot be responsible for getting
一个白人至上主义者而负责
a white supremacist out of jail.
尤其是在选举年的时候
Certainly not in an election year.
那么 他会给我们想要的
So, he'll give us what we want.
我们只需要让莫斯在另一个案件中作证
We just have to get Moss to testify in a different case.
贝洛斯不想看到彼得森自♥由♥
Bellows doesn't want to see Petersen go free.
真是完美 我们能搞定法尔康恩
This is perfect. We get to nail Falcone,
还不需要放出一个纳粹分子
and we don't have to free a Nazi to do it.
我没意见
That's fine by me.
不
No.
-我不会这么做的 -认真吗
- I won't do it. - Seriously?
不管彼得森是不是种族主义者
Whether Petersen is a racist or not,
我们都知道这桩罪不是他犯的
we all know he didn't commit this crime.
仅凭这一原则 他就值得我们为他辩护
He deserves our defense on that principle alone.
我献身于解放无辜者
I dedicated my life to freeing the innocent.
我不会为了一个好交易或者
I'm not going to stop now for a good deal,
因为我不喜欢客户而停下来
or because I don't like the client.
我们要么是昭雪律师
We're either wrongful conviction attorneys,
要么就跟法尔康恩一样
or we're just like Falcone,
为了得到我们想要的而做交易
making deals to get what we want.
我提出了这笔交易
I offered to make the deal,
但我不会释放一个白人至上主义者
but I will not release a white supremacist,
玛蒂琳的搭档也不肯让步
and Madeline's partner won't budge.
那就...同意这个交易
So... make the deal.
这是对埃斯特班-米勒的直接打击
It's a direct hit on Esteban-Miller,
关于罗尼·彼得森案的细节
and the details about Ronnie Petersen will
会淹没在法尔康恩其他案件之中
be buried in a tidal wave of Falcone's other cases.
我不会让纳粹重获自♥由♥
I'm not putting a Nazi back on the streets.
我还有良心
I still have a conscience.
谁在乎 他已经服刑15年了
Who cares? He served 15 years.
我在乎 我厌倦了为这次竞选做出妥协
I care! I'm sick of making compromises for this campaign.
我有工作要做 我想继续做下去
I got a job to do. I'd like to keep doing it.
我流产了
I had a miscarriage.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
23年前
23 years ago.
我从没告诉过你是因为...
I never told you because...
我不清楚自己想不想留下
I didn't know if I wanted to keep it.
我无法肯定...
I just wasn't sure...
然后老天替我做了决定
and then the decision was made for me.
就发生在伊莎贝尔母亲被杀之后
It happened right after Isabel's mother was murdered.
那案子让你焦头烂额 我不想给你再添烦恼
You were so upset over that case that I didn't want to pile on,
所以我隐瞒了下来
so I kept the whole thing a secret.
那段时间媒体想尽办法诋毁你
The way the press destroyed you during that time--
我在夜里哭过 我很生气
I'd cry at night, I was so angry.
我肯定这就是我流产的原因
And I'm sure that's why I lost the baby.
所以你才这么痛恨伊莎贝尔吗
Is that why you hate Isabel so much?
因为你把错怪到她头上
Because you blamed her?
也许吧
Maybe.
也可能是因为她变成了你的心肝宝贝
Or maybe it was the fact she became your baby.
这...
It just...
让我心烦意乱
It bothered me.
我知道这样对她不公平 但管不了那么多
And I know it's not fair to her, but nah.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我很抱歉你所经历的一切
I'm sorry you had to go through that.
你本该告诉我的
You should have told me.
生活不易
Life is tough,
但我们要迎难而上
but we fight on.
谈妥这笔交易 让埃斯特班·米勒好看
Now make the deal and shove it down Esteban-Miller's throat.
我不管我们如何取胜 但我们必须要取胜
I don't care how we win, but we're gonna win.
你会当上总检察长
You're gonna be AG,
在这之后 你会当上州长
and then, you're gonna be governor.
去做吧
Get it done.
今天早些时候
Earlier today,
贝劳斯
安全 忠诚 正义
经过彻底而迅速的调查后
after a thorough and swift investigation,
我办公室已经以贪污和行为失当
my office indicted Detective Rich Falcone
对警探里奇·法尔康恩提起诉讼
on charges of corruption and police misconduct.
我立即采取了行动
I immediately took action
-对其进行逮捕工作 -法尔康恩 站住
- and placed him under arrest... - Falcone, hold up.
并且重新开庭并亲自审查
and have reopened and will personally review
所有可能与法尔康恩警探
every case that may have been impacted by
违法行为相关的案件
Detective Falcone's misdeeds.
我向公众承诺
Let me assure the public
那些受到不公正待遇的案件都将沉冤昭雪
that while every one of these injustices will be made right,
有罪之人终究难逃法网
the truly guilty will not go free.
如果我当选总检察长
This is the type of leadership I will bring
这将是我要带来的变革
to the attorney general's office.
不同于之前
Unlike Evan Esteban-Miller,
代理法尔康恩腐♥败♥案件的
who previously represented
埃文·埃斯特班-米勒
Detective Falcone on corruption charges.
所以选民们需要扪心自问
So the voters have to ask themselves,
他们想选谁当下一任的总检察长
who do they want for the next attorney general?
一位和黑警狼狈为奸的候选人
Someone who's in league with dirty cops,
还是把他们送进大牢的候选人
or someone who puts them behind bars?
谢谢
Thank you.
这一般是我们最喜欢的时刻
This is usually our favorite part.
这次感觉有点...
This one just feels kind of...
很怪 很压抑吗
Crappy? Depressing?
你也有点后悔了吗
You kind of regretting it, too?
有点
A little bit.
我们别无选择
We had to do it.
最近怎么样
What's up?
-你最近怎么样 -不错
- How you doing? - Okay.
说吧 现在要怎么做 罗尼
So, what's it gonna be, Ronnie?
我们之间没问题了 伊西
You're all right with me, Easy.
保重
Take care.
你为什么要那么做
Why'd you do that?
为了更崇高的理想
For the greater good.
我只是祈祷这些小小的举动
I just pray that small gesture did more
比他入狱时给他的触动更大些
than those gates did when they opened up for him.
我们都牺牲了自己的一小部分
We all sacrificed a piece of ourselves
为了纠正一个不道德及腐♥败♥警♥察♥所犯的错误
to help right the wrongs of a wicked and corrupt cop,
我们这么做是因为这是正义之举
and we did it because it was the right thing to do
为了帮助那些毫无缚鸡之力
for those men and women who were powerless
迟到的公正就是不公
却付出惨重代价的男男女♥女♥
and who already paid the ultimate price.
这个案子考验了所有人
This case tested us all.
我们中有些人因此变得更强
It made some of us stronger,
有些人变得更加矛盾
and some of us more conflicted,
但有时 为了更加崇高的理想
but sometimes, you have to make sacrifices
我们都要有所牺牲
to serve the greater good.
你玩弄我 骗我好让我把莫斯的事告诉你
You played me, manipulated me so I'd tell you about Moss
然后利用它来打倒法尔康恩
and used that to take down Falcone!
宝贝 宝贝 你知道法尔康恩手脚不干净
Baby! Baby, you know that Falcone was dirty.
别解释
Don't!
你想过这对我会有什么影响吗
Did you even think about how this would blow back on me?
没有吧 我想也是
Yeah, I didn't think so.
-妮基 等等 -不 该死的 博迪
- Nikki, wait. - No, damn it, Bodie.
我喜欢你
I liked you.
你为什么要毁了这一切
Why'd you have to ruin this?
如果我们能坐下倾听我们敌人的看法
If we can sit and listen to our enemies' points of view,
也许我们能从中学到些什么
we can maybe learn something
关于彼此
about each other
以及我们自己
and about ourselves.
所以拜托了 伙计们
So please, guys,
不要中断这种交流
let's keep this conversation going.
剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表