剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表
Hi, Maddie.
你好
Hi.
很高兴再次见到你
It's great to see you again.
*Easily done...*
很抱歉我这么久才联♥系♥您 林奇先生
I'm sorry that it took me so long to reach out, Mr. Lynch.
不不不 没关系
No, no, no, no, no. It's okay.
没关系 很高兴你能联♥系♥我
It's okay, I'm glad you did.
我一直关注着你
You know, I've been following you.
你大杀四方啊
You have been just tearing it up.
你看上去很不错
And-and you look great.
那么
So?
我为您的婚姻破裂感到遗憾
I'm so sorry about your marriage.
谢谢
Well... thank you.
罗斯玛丽的死毁了很多事
Rosemary's death destroyed so much there.
但是
But, then...
你和大家都很清楚
you know that as well as anyone.
-我无时无刻不在想她 -我也是
- I think about her all the time. - I do, too.
每一天
Every day.
其实
It's, uh...
这就是我来这的原因
it's actually why I'm here.
我正试图找到真凶
I'm trying to find out who really did it.
不 玛蒂 我
No, Maddie, I...
我之前也一直在找
I've been down this road before.
我雇了私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I hired a private investigator,
但他一无所获
and he didn't come up with anything.
我觉得我们应该继续找
I think we should keep trying.
我不想再经历一次了 抱歉 我受不了
I can't go down that road again. I'm sorry, I can't.
这
It's, um...
这真是太难了
it's just too hard.
但是
But...
很高兴见到你
it was great seeing you.
我希望很快还能再见到你
And, uh, I hope to see you again soon,
但我现在要工作了
but I... I have work to do.
-照顾好你自己 -好的
- You take care of yourself. - Okay.
*Easily done, easily done...*
姑娘们
Hey, ladies.
你们赚了多少
Hey, how much you make?
或者我该问
Or should I ask...
你们想要多少
how much you want to make?
三百块
$300.
-快赚钱去吧 姐妹 -好吧
- Go get that money, girl. Yeah. - Okay.
这就对了
That's right.
你身价蹿得挺高啊
Your prices have skyrocketed.
物有所值
Worth every penny.
你打算说吗
You gonna say it?
你被捕了 甜心
You're under arrest, sugar.
爽
Yes.
如果一小时后我的下巴还没感觉该怎么办
What should I do if my jaw is still numb in an hour?
我哪知道 叫个医生
Oh, I don't know, call a doctor.
或者心理医生吧
Or a shrink.
跟你在一起 这两个我都需要
With you, I'm gonna need both.
等等 等下 你要
Hey, wait. Wait, wait, where you...
你要去哪 这都半夜了 就
where you going? It's the middle of the night. Just...
-在这过夜吧 -我是个警♥察♥ 博迪
- just crash here. - I'm a cop, Bodie.
我是执勤半道溜出来的
I bailed halfway through my shift.
我得再去上几个小时
I got to put a few more hours in.
那你 那你明晚有空吗
How about, uh, how about tomorrow night?
我们一起去公众酒馆怎么样
Why don't we go to The Publican together?
我会穿件好衬衫 有扣子的
I'll wear my good shirt. It's got buttons.
-博迪 -怎么了
- Bodie. - What?
我们不是谈过了吗
We talked about this.
对 我知道 但是
Yeah, I know, but...
一直搞地下情你不累吗
Aren't you tired of hiding our relationship?
拜托 你那些警♥察♥小伙伴才不在乎
Come on, it's not like your cop pals actually care
-我们在约会 -对 不 绝对不
- that we're dating. - Yeah, no, not at all.
他们一心扑在圣♥战♥婴儿杀手身上
They... they love the Jihadist Baby Killer.
他们拿到了她的所有专辑
They got all her albums.
你可真疯
You are so demented.
你比我还疯 这就是为什么
You're more demented than me, which is why
我们应该公开我们的关系
we should be more open about our relationship.
我可以把你介绍给我的朋友
I could introduce you to my friends.
对比之下 你能让我看上去像正常人
You'd make me seem normal in comparison.
听着 博迪 听着 我们可以不再见面
Look, Bodie, look, we don't got to keep doing this
如果这事让你很有压力的话
if you're gonna be all wound up about it.
这就是我想说的
This is all it is for me.
好吧
Okay.
对 不 我是说 我喜欢只约炮
Yeah, no. I mean, I love the sex-only thing,
因为 我喜欢做♥爱♥
because... I love the sex.
只喜欢做♥爱♥ 所以
Only. So...
对 我们挺好的 没压力
Yeah, we're good. No stress.
是啊 再见 博迪 好吧
Yeah, I'll see you, Bodie, all right?
再见
Uh, I'll see you.
把审判当做一次演出
Think of a trial as a show,
只不过这次我们只有一个观众
except in this case we have an audience of one.
好吧 我会穿西服 但仅此而已
Okay, I-I'll wear the suit, but... that's it.
温克勒博士 这是我朋友查兹
Dr. Winkler, this is my friend Chaz,
他是芝加哥数一数二的造型师
who is one of the top stylists in Chicago.
我的天啊 小瓦 他可真迷人
Oh, my God, Vi, he's adorable.
你怎么没告诉我他这么可爱
Why didn't you tell me how cute he was?
兄弟 你还好吗
Hey, man, how you doing?
见了你之后好多了
Oh, better now that I met you.
我们只需把这块乱毛剪一点
We just need to trim a little bit of that shag away,
这样就会衬托出迷人的眼睛
so your beautiful eyes can take center stage.
我不太确定
I don't know, you know?
头发是我的精神身份
Like, my hair is my spiritual identity.
是我的本体 你懂吗
It-It's who I am, you know?
你的魅力远不止头发
You're so much more than your hair.
相信我 你会很帅的
Trust me. You're gonna look great.
好吧 如果剪
Okay, if-if I do this...
你要剪多少
how much you gonna cut?
就一点点
Oh. Just a touch.
天呐 你看上去帅呆了
Oh, my God, you look amazing.
真的吗
Really?
没错 女王
Yas, queen.
还有
And now...
最后一步
the final touch.
太狂野了 哥们
Oh, wild, man.
请别在法庭上说"哥们"
And please don't say "Man" in court.
您从专业角度看
In your expert opinion,
所谓的"漂浮测试"靠谱吗
is the so-called "Float test" reliable?
不 正好相反
No. The opposite.
漂浮测试已被证实极度不可靠
The float test has been proven to be extremely unreliable.
许多因素都能导致测试结果错误
So many factors can cause the test to give a false positive.
法医病理学医生一致认为
There's a consensus among forensic pathology practitioners
漂浮测试不具科学有效性
the test lacks scientific validity.
什么因素导致测试产生错误结论
How could the test give an inaccurate result?
尸体腐烂会产生尸气
Decomposition could produce, uh, postmortem gases.
急救行为也会导致肺部扩张
If there was any attempt at resuscitation, that could expand the lungs,
使其漂浮
which would, like, cause them to float.
所以即使检测呈阴性的肺 也能飘起来
So a lung could test negative and, even then, still float?
当然 哥们
Absolutely, man-- uh...
可以说 不仅是可能 而且是非常可能
Heuristically speaking, it's not only possible, it's likely.
漂浮测试破绽百出 已经被很多州取缔了
The test is so flawed, it's been outlawed in several states.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 温克勒医生
Well, thank you, Dr. Winkler.
您的讲述很具科普性
That was... very informative.
我想问您几个问题
Let me ask you a few questions.
有没有可能婴儿仍有呼吸
Is it possible the baby still took a breath?
不是很有可能
It's highly unlikely.
但还是有可能
But... is it possible?
有可能 法官阁下
It's possible, Your Honor,
但漂浮测试不足以证明这一点
剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表