剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表
瑞秋杀死摩尔之前
was that Rachel had a knockdown with Moore
-把他打倒了 是吧 -是的
- just before she killed him, right? - Correct.
那么 如果摩尔在死之前
So, if Moore had had a brutal fight with someone
和其他人♥大♥打出手
just days before he was murdered,
那个人也应该被认定为嫌疑人
that person should also be ID'd as a suspect.
是的 他们有吗
Yeah. Were they?
海军事故报告 9月25日晚上十点
Naval incident report, 25 September at 2200 hours.
"摩尔军士长在一次争吵后被捕
"Chief Petty Officer Moore arrested after an altercation.
撕裂伤治疗 多处缝线"
Treated for lacerations. Multiple sutures."
没有人被指控
No charges followed.
在克拉克原审中尽管取证结果
And that incident report was not included in discovery
要求出示这份报告 但却并没有包括在内
at Clarke's original trial even though it was requested.
他们藏起来了
They buried it.
海军掩盖
Ooh, a naval cover-up.
"我猜他们接受不了真♥相♥"
"I guess they just couldn't handle the truth."
过去我听过很多杰克·尼科尔森的模仿
I've heard a lot of Jack Nicholson impressions in my day.
你的模仿最烂
That was the worst one.
这份报告可能不能证明瑞秋的清白
This report may not prove that Rachel's innocent,
但确实证明了她是被陷害的
but it does prove she was royally screwed over.
我们需要找到是谁和摩尔打架
So, we need to find out who fought Moore,
然后给他发传票
slap him with a subpoena,
我们就有了合理怀疑的证据
then we'll have reasonable doubt.
-只是... -这份文件被修改过
- Except... - This file has been redacted.
就是这样
There it is.
所有提及到和摩尔打架的人
All mentions of the person who fought Moore
-都被涂黑了 -是啊
- have been blacked out. - Mm-hmm.
博迪和我去和克拉克的教官谈谈
Okay. Bodie and I will go talk to Clarke's instructors.
我去找泰特 我们去法♥院♥
I'll get Tate. We'll go to court
去找这份未修改过的报告
and petition to get this report unredacted.
这份非法向辩方隐瞒的事故报告
The incident report, illegally withheld from defense,
显示摩尔军士长在遇害前一日
indicates that Chief Petty Officer Moore had a brutal fight with someone
与他人卷入了一场性质恶劣的打斗
just days before he was murdered.
我们要求法♥院♥同意动议
We demand that the court grant our motion
给我们一份未经修改的报告
for an unredacted copy of this report.
在你继续之前 斯科特女士
Before you proceed any further, Ms. Scott,
泰特少校是否告诉过你举证责任
has Commander Tate advised you that the burden of proof
由被告承担吗
lies with the defense?
他说过 法官阁下
He has, Your Honor.
那你是否知道法♥院♥
Were you also aware that the trial court
裁决这份报告被查封和修改
ruled the report be suppressed and redacted
因此不算作非法隐瞒吗
and therefore is not illegally withheld?
这不在辩护律师的档案里
That's not in defense counsel's file.
那是因为这件事是单方面密封
That's because the matter was ex parte and sealed.
并被认定与此案无关
Determined to have no bearing on this case.
我能问问理由吗
May I ask why?
如果我告诉你 律师 就违背了初衷
If I told you that, counselor, it would defeat the purpose.
你知道"机密"的意思吧
You do know what "Classified" means, don't you?
我知道
I do.
-快点 上绳索 快 -动作快点
- Let's go! Up the ropes! Move! - Let's go!
上去下来 重复十次
Up and over! I want ten!
膝盖抬起来
Knees up!
打扰一下
Excuse me.
伊西克·布德罗 博迪·奎克
Ezekiel Boudreau, Bodie Quick.
戴维·怀亚特军士长
Chief David Wyatt.
我们是瑞秋·克拉克的律师
We represent Rachel Clarke.
我们想问你几个问题
We'd like to ask you a few questions.
克拉克 海军军法署把她关起来了
Clarke? Thought JAG locked her up.
是的 我们认为她是冤枉的
They did. We believe she was wrongly convicted.
从你的军校学员评估文件里
From your cadet evaluation file,
看起来你也相信瑞秋没有杀人
it seems you believe Rachel didn't do it, either.
因为这就是真♥相♥
Nothing but the truth.
她是个时刻准备着的士兵 有胆量和决心
She was a squared away sailor. Guts, determination.
意志坚定
Solid attitude.
听起来像《独闯龙潭》里的阿诺德
Sounds like Arnold from Commando.
1985年施瓦辛格·阿诺德主演动作片
他是陆军 还服用了类固醇
He was Army. And on steroids.
那你为什么在她的审讯时改了主意
So, why'd you change your mind at her trial?
听着好像你想她被关起来似的
Sounds like you wanted her locked up.
的确 我说的都是实话
I did. Like I said, nothing but the truth.
她气疯了 然后杀了摩尔
She snapped, killed Moore.
就这么简单吗
Just like that, huh?
我是马丁·安德森
Martin Anderson.
他们是瑞秋·克拉克的律师
These are Rachel Clarke's lawyers.
克里斯·摩尔是我最好的朋友
Chris Moore was my best friend.
克拉克对他做的事
What Clarke did to him,
有可能发生在我们任何人身上
she could have done to any one of us.
何出此言
Why's that?
作为教官 我们训练这些学员
As instructors, we push these cadets
去突破极限
to their breaking point.
然后我们会继续施压
And then we push harder.
克拉克生气到杀害摩尔有何特别原因吗
Any specific reason Clarke would snap and kill Moore?
也许是因为她喜欢他吧
Maybe 'cause she had a crush on him.
却没有结果
And nothing happened.
他家庭和睦 有个孩子
He was happily married, had a kid.
我觉得这一切让她很生气
I think it all got to her head.
她本可以退学 没想到她发了疯
She could've dropped out, but she went psycho
然后杀了克里斯
and she killed Chris instead.
这个我们还无法确定
There is some doubt about that.
我们能肯定
Not for us.
小点儿声
Keep your voice down.
怎么了 你以为我发现不了吗
What, did you think I wouldn't find out?
还有顾客在呢
I have customers.
有什么关系 琳达 没固定收入活不了吗
What's the matter, Linda? Can't function without a fix?
你有什么事吗 希瑟
Hey, you got a problem, Heather?
你跟踪我吗
Did you follow me?
都是真的 对吧
It's all true, isn't it?
那个密友圈
The secret clique.
不然 你为何会对琳达讲的话...
I mean, why else would you be mad that...
如此生气
that Linda's talking?
你高中时非常帅气 利维
You know, you were pretty cute in high school, Levi.
我们很多女孩都很迷恋你
Lots of us girls had crushes on you.
琳达对你就情有独钟
I mean, Linda here had a huge crush on you.
是不是 琳达
Didn't you, Linda?
闭嘴吧 希瑟
Shut up, Heather.
但是上了大学情况就完全不同了
But things got tougher in college, huh?
你就只能像个屌♥丝似的
You just kept coming back and hanging out
回来和那些高中生出去约会
with all of us high schoolers like a loser.
怎么搞的
How come?
对了
Oh, yeah.
因为你迷上了罗斯玛丽
Because you were obsessed with Rosemary.
那可太尴尬了
It was so embarrassing.
我和罗斯玛丽还曾经嘲笑过你
Rosemary and I used to laugh about it.
滚吧
Back off.
你也嘲笑过他 琳达 你忘了吗
You used to laugh at him, too, Linda. Remember?
他就是个大笑话
He was just a big joke.
你太可悲了
You're pathetic.
这就是你为什么杀了罗斯玛丽
That's why you killed Rosemary.
你怎么不跟他讲讲麻雀岭的事儿
Why don't you tell him about Sparrow Ridge?
你♥他♥妈♥能不能闭嘴
Why don't you shut the hell up?
这就是你们密友圈的名字吗 希瑟
Is that what you called the clique, Heather?
什么麻雀岭
What's Sparrow Ridge?
肯定跟罗斯玛丽的事儿有关系
Must tie into what happened to Rosemary.
不然你为什么还要站在法庭上作证
I mean, why else would you lie on the stand
证明我和我姐姐杀了她
and testify that my sister and I killed her?
麻雀岭到底是什么 希瑟
What's Sparrow Ridge, Heather?
您有事吗
Can I help you?
我找玛蒂琳·斯科特
I'm looking for Madeline Scott.
这边请
Right this way.
伊莱恩
Elaine.
你好 玛蒂琳 泰特少校
Hello, Madeline. Commander Tate.
我们找到了你想要的东西
剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表