剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表
That is why Adele murdered her.
相信我 金钱不是我的动机
Believe me, I don't need money as a motive.
-为什么 -亲爱的
- Why is that? - Sweetie,
我已经很有钱了
I was already rich.
我觉得特莎姑妈可能就是凶手
I think Aunt Tessa might just be the murderer.
我狠狠地质问了她
I confronted her, I went at her hard,
她却一脸冷血 镇静自若
and she responded with ice-cold gin in her veins.
她说什么有罪的话了吗
Did she say anything incriminating?
是呢 她说一切都是为了钱
Yes, she said that she did it for the money,
她有罪 我应该把她抓起来
that she was guilty, that I should take her in.
瓦莱特 你有什么发现
Violet, what have you got?
简·迈尔森在和她的律师偷♥情♥
Jane Meyerson was having an affair with her lawyer.
据说她在被杀之前终止了这段关系
Rumor has it she called it off just before she was murdered.
这消息很有用 你从哪儿打听来的
Oh, man, that is good. Where'd you get that from?
一个叫"互联网"的魔幻之地
A magical land called "the Internet."
但我已经和一个记者朋友核实过
But I confirmed it with a reporter friend.
简的凶杀案中警♥察♥调查过这些人吗
Did the cops interview either of these people for Jane's murder?
没有 他们只关注了阿黛尔
Nope. They focused on Adele.
这是两个有充分作案动机的嫌疑人
Two suspects with perfect motives.
警♥察♥却都不调查他们
Police don't even interview them.
或许灰姑狼是清白的
Maybe CinderHella is innocent.
这些听起来都不错
All this is good,
可这不足以为她翻案
but it's not gonna get her conviction overturned.
除了谣言和博迪欺凌他人外我们需要确凿的证据
We need something definitive besides rumors and Bodie's bullying.
阿黛尔医院记录的传票今天到了
The subpoena came in today for Adele's hospital records;
-也许那儿有些什么 -玛蒂琳
- might be something there. - Madeline.
能跟你说两句吗
Mind if we talk?
当然 埃文
Sure, Evan.
好
Yeah.
你背叛了我
You sold me out.
而且还投敌贝劳斯
And to Bellows, of all people...
而你为了一个腐♥败♥的警♥察♥作伪证
And you suborned perjury defending a corrupt cop.
只有曝光它才能救出我无辜的委托人
Exposing it got my innocent client out of prison.
你帮助贝劳斯成功竞选
And you teed up Bellows to win.
我还以为我们处在同一阵营
I thought we were on the same team.
如果我提供给你废除《罗斯玛丽法》的完美方法呢
What if I gave you the perfect way to sink Rosemary's Law?
那得看有多完美了
Depends on how perfect it is.
罗斯玛丽的父亲十分痛恨《罗斯玛丽法》
Rosemary's father hates Rosemary's Law.
他认为这纯粹出于政♥治♥动机
He thinks it's politically motivated.
我肯定他会公开反对
I bet he'd come out against it
这样贝劳斯就没法用它来对付你
and then Bellows can't use it against you.
我很乐意安排一场见面
I'd be happy to broker an introduction.
你是很激动吧
You'd be thrilled.
你我同样都想废除《罗斯玛丽法》
You want to see Rosemary's Law defeated just as much as I do.
政♥治♥很可怕 不是吗
Politics is horrible, isn't it?
这边请 是的
Right this way. Yes.
我想你们都互相认识了
I think you gentlemen know one another.
我们还未正式见过面
We've never officially met.
戈尔·贝劳斯
Gore Bellows.
瑞克·赞恩 幸会
Rick Zahn. It's a pleasure.
那我就不打扰了
I'll leave you to it, then.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
我能为你做什么吗
What can I do for you?
正想问你同样的话呢
Just about to ask you the same thing.
听说你的竞选...
Word is that your campaign is, uh...
不太顺利
fraught.
玛蒂琳处处跟你作对
Madeline Scott's nipping at your heels.
我最近听说她又接手了
I read recently that she's taking on
你的另一件冤假错案
yet another one of your wrongful convictions.
通过她的努力
And through her work,
她充分有力地展示了你的无能
she's writing a pretty persuasive narrative of your incompetence.
我们已经在解决斯科特的事了
We are all over the Scott issue.
《罗斯玛丽法》能很好地
Rosemary's Law has been pretty effective
缓解她对我的攻击
in blunting her attacks on me.
你的竞选工作人员联♥系♥了我的人
Your campaign staff reached out to my people,
所以我想你需要些经济援助
so I was assuming that you needed some financial help,
但如果你并不需要的话...
but if that's not the case...
不 不 不...
No! No, no, I, uh...
我需要你的支持
I need your support.
我知道
And I understand that
你也需要一个在总检察长办公室工作的盟友
you need a friend in the attorney general's office.
我愿成为你的盟友
And I'd like to be that friend.
我欣赏你的坦诚
I appreciate the candor.
我喜欢打开天窗说亮话的人
I like someone that just lays it out there.
那么告诉我
Then, by all means, tell me
你想从一位候选人这得到什么
what it is you're looking for in a candidate.
我需要帮助
I'm looking for help.
多丽素
Dorisole.
一款能改变人生的食欲抑制剂
It's a life-changing appetite suppressant,
是我最得意的产品之一
and it's one of my most successful products.
它太成功
It's so successful,
已经有四家大型制药公♥司♥竞标
I got four big pharma firms trying to take it down.
食品药品管理局怎么说
The FDA's investigating.
它听命于其它几家敌对公♥司♥
At the behest of those same firms.
你可能知道
I think you're probably aware
州南某个年轻鲁莽的检察官
there's a criminal investigation being brought against me
针对我开展了刑事调查
by some young, ill-advised prosecutor downstate,
如果我支持你 并且你最后当选
so if I were to, uh, back you and you won,
我希望你能帮我摆平这一切
I would just love it if all that went away.
这是个绝好的机会 戈尔
It's a tremendous opportunity, Gore.
你可以确保这款拯救人生的药剂得以问世
You can ensure that a life-saving product remains available and,
同时还能赢得一位选民的感激
at the same time, earn the thanks of a constituency that has
他能资助你坐上春田市市长的位子
the means to bankroll you all the way to Springfield...governor.
知道吗
You know...
我祖父在火车站工作了40年
my granddad worked the train yards for 40 years.
令尊是一个有着伟大崇高理想的市议员
And your father was a...a city alderman of grand and noble purpose
但从未参与过基层以上的政♥治♥选举
that never got above ward politics.
那知道我为什么想当下任总检察长了吧
Then you know the reason I want to be the next attorney general.
体制衰微
System's failing.
腐♥败♥成风
Corruption is rampant.
勤劳诚实的人越来越少
Honest and hard-working people are missing out
这个国家怎么能变得更好
on what makes this country great.
我想扭转这一切
And I want to fix that.
我能帮你做很多事 瑞克
There's a lot I can do for you, Rick.
但如果多丽素被检测出有危险性
But if Dorisole turns out to be dangerous...
我就爱莫能助了
...I can't help.
我完全理解
Totally understand.
我保证不会发生这种事
And I'm sure none of this will come to pass.
未来某天 我们会笑着回顾今日之合作
Then, one day, we'll all look back on this and laugh.
-祝选举顺利 -谢谢
- Hey, best of luck with the campaign. - Thank you.
直待昭雪
灰姑狼的故事不是童话
CinderHella's story is no fairy tale.
给她错误定罪的律师们化身说书人
Wrongful conviction lawyers pull double duty as storytellers.
我们得推♥翻♥检方的故事
We have to destroy the prosecution's story
换一个不同 但更可信的说法
and then tell a different, more believable one.
阿黛尔想出席她母亲的葬礼
Adele wanted to attend her mother's funeral,
当我告诉她她不能参加时 她很生气
and when I told her she couldn't, she got angry.
在场的护理员不得不绑住她
Attending orderlies had to restrain her.
警方拍这些照片时你在场吗
Were you present when these police photos were taken?
在场
Yes.
照片是阿黛尔和你的员工起冲突之前还是之后拍的
And was that before or after Adele's altercation with your staff?
之后
It was after.
我认为她的瘀伤是在医院里留下的
I believe she sustained those bruises at the hospital.
但是检方在整个案件上的立足点在于
But the prosecution's entire case was based on the fact
阿黛尔在与她母亲争斗时留下了这些瘀伤
that Adele got those bruises when she struggled with her mother.
我认为这不对
In my opinion, they were incorrect.
你当时为什么不告诉调查员
Why didn't you tell investigators?
我说了 我给了他们检查报告
I did. I gave them my report
提醒他们时间线不对
and advised that their time line was wrong.
这明显是检方非法隐藏 法官阁下
It's an obvious Brady violation, Your Honor.
被告律师从未见过这份报告
Defense counsel was never given this report.
剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表