剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表
你似乎不是我要找的律师
you don't seem like the right kind of lawyer for my case.
但是你写信给我的 不是我找的你
But you wrote me a letter, not the other way around.
也许我们可以看看进展如何
Maybe we should just see how this goes.
她很棒 戴温
She's cool, Davon.
所以...
So...
一个叫萨沙·诺瓦克的出租车司机目睹了犯罪过程
a taxi driver named Sasha Novak saw the crime.
指认你是开枪者
Identified you as the shooter.
他撒谎 因为我当时不在那儿
He's lying, 'cause I wasn't there.
我以我死去母亲的名义发誓
I swear on my mother's grave
我没有杀♥警♥♥察♥
I didn't kill no cop.
我甚至没有枪
All right? I don't even own a gun.
诺瓦克先生还告诉警方
Mr. Novak also told the police that he said
他说当晚开枪者开着一辆黑色的雪佛兰羚羊
the shooter was driving a black Impala that night
他还看到了车牌的前四位数字
and that he saw the first four digits of the license plate
与你的车完全相符
which were an exact match to your car.
你能解释一下吗
Can you explain that?
他无法解释
He can't explain it.
-这不是你的工作吗 -不
- Isn't that your job? - No.
我的工作是寻找脱罪的方法
My job is to find out if there's a path to exoneration.
那根本不是我的车
It wasn't even my car.
那是我跟哥们借的 雷...
All right? I was borrowing it from my homie, Ray...
雷是谁
Who's Ray?
雷·吉布斯
Ray Gibbs.
以前跟戴温一起贩毒
He used to run drugs with Davon back in the day.
好吧
All right.
我觉得警方 我觉得警方
I think the cops... I think the cops fed
给出租车司机提供信息
that taxi driver some information.
告诉他怎么说 告诉他我的车牌号♥ 等等
Told him what to say, told him my license plate, all that.
他们把你拦下来以后发生了什么
What happened when they pulled you over?
他们拿着枪冲向我
They just ran up on me with their guns out
开始大喊
and started screaming,
"下车 趴下"
"G-Get out the car, get on the ground."
然后他们把我铐起来 扔进车后座
Then they cuffed me and just threw me in the back of the car.
他们有没有告诉你为什么被捕
Did they tell you why you were being arrested?
他们说有个目击者指证了我
They said a witness I.D.'d me.
出租车司机撒谎
Lying taxi driver.
如果诺瓦克先生撒谎...
If Mr. Novak is lying...
为什么偏偏选你呢
...why'd he pick you?
你认识他吗 他讨厌你吗
Did you know him? Did he dislike you?
我只知道他说我是开枪者
A-All I know is that he said I was the shooter.
但是他错了
But he's wrong.
你听见我说的了吗
You hear me?
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't, I didn't do this.
我每天在街上待十五六个小时
I'm on the street 15, 16 hours a day.
我知道那儿发生了什么
I know what's going on out there.
我看见那辆羚羊在缓慢地兜圈
I see that Impala cruising by real slow,
我知道那是吸毒者 或者更糟
I know it's dopers or worse.
我也猜对了 因为一小时后
And I was right, too, 'cause an hour later,
同一辆车开过...
same car drives by...
可怜的警♥察♥被杀了
Poor cop gets killed.
你知道受害者史蒂夫·桑普森是一名警♥察♥吗
You knew the victim, Steve Sampson, was a cop?
当时不知道 后来才知道的
No, not at the time. Afterwards.
你当时或现在对自己的记忆力没有丝毫怀疑
And you have zero doubt about your recollection, then or now?
没有 我看见了事情经过
Zero. I saw what happened.
小混混开车经过 射杀了警♥察♥ 然后开走了
The punk drives by, shoots the cop and then drives off.
我立即打电♥话♥给警方
I mean, I immediately radioed the-the cops
告诉他们车辆 型号♥
and I gave them the make, the model
以及车牌号♥码
and the license plate number.
然后我指认了他
And then I I.D.'d him.
你去警局在一排嫌疑犯中指认他吗
You went down to the station for a lineup?
不 我跟着他们转了几个街区
No, I drove around with them for a few blocks
直到我们看到那辆相同车牌的车
till we saw that same car with the license plate.
他们问我车里那个被铐的小混混
They asked me if the punk handcuffed inside
是不是开枪者 我说是的
is the shooter and I says, "Yeah."
然后他们把他带上了警车
And then they put him in the, the police car.
你指认他的时候 他已经戴上手铐了吗
He was already in handcuffs when you I.D.'d him?
是的 谢天谢地
Yeah, thankfully.
警方应该庆幸我当时在附近
You know, cops ought to be grateful that I'm around.
你知道吗 我看到了同样的车
You know, I saw that same damn car,
同样的车牌 就在事发两天后
same damn license plate, two days later.
在这方面我有一双鹰眼
I have an eagle eye for this kind of thing.
我得回去了 你问完了吗
Look, I got to get back. We done here?
当然 谢谢
Sure. Thanks.
我就说他撒谎
I told you he was a liar.
他在两天以后看到了同样车牌的
He saw the same car with the same license plate
同一辆车 这不可能
two days later? It's impossible.
当然 警方应该已经扣押了那辆车
Yeah, absolutely. The cops would have impounded the car
如果它涉嫌犯罪
if it was involved in a crime.
我就说吧
Told you.
有些地方说不通
Something doesn't add up.
所以告诉我...
So tell me...
你接不接戴温的死刑案
you gonna take Davon's death penalty case or not?
我接
I'm in.
早上好
Good morning.
什么情况
What the hell's going on?
赞恩的人蜂拥而至
Zahn's people have invaded.
竞选方案形成 人山人海
Campaign strategy being formed, lots of bodies.
我猜这是当你有无限资金时会发生的情况
I guess that's what happens when you have an unlimited bankroll.
他们不能把竞选总部设在我的办公室
Well, they can't have a campaign headquarters in my office.
你为什么不告诉他们
Why didn't you tell them that?
-你们两个在外面干嘛 -好问题
- What are you both doing out here? - Excellent question.
-他们不听我们的 -完全不听
- They're not listening to us. - Not at all.
我试着把你关于
I was trying to infuse your idea
《罗斯玛丽法》的想法融入他们的方案中...
about Rosemary's Law into their strategies...
他来了 贝劳斯先生
Ah, there he is-- Mr. Bellows.
很高兴终于见到你了
Such a pleasure to finally meet you.
我是诺亚·韦斯 竞选策划人
Noah Weiss, campaign strategist.
我想赞恩先生一定提起过我
I'm sure Mr. Zahn has mentioned me.
没有...具体地说过
Well, not... specifically,
但你不能在这儿
but, uh, you can't... be here.
-法律有规定 -明白
- There are laws. - Oh, that's understood.
我们正在街对面找地方
We're finding space across the street.
与此同时 我需要
In the meantime, what I need from you
你对我们制定的方案的意见
is your reaction to what we've been working on.
-所以... -韦斯先生
- So, uh... - You know, uh, Mr. Weiss?
叫我诺亚
Noah.
诺亚 你已经见过康纳·梅菲尔德
Noah. You've met Connor Mayfield
和伊莎贝尔·桑切斯
and Isabel Sanchez--
他们都是我的竞选工作人员
they're both on my campaign staff.
也许你也该听听他们的意见
Perhaps you should hear some of their ideas as well.
当然 你们在这儿的工作非常严密谨慎
Of course. You folks had a really cagey and pinpointed operation here,
但我想赞恩先生有更重大的计划
but I think Mr. Zahn has something more grand in mind.
-不好意思 重大 -有了如他所说的
- Sorry, grand? - Well, with the kind of cash infusion
这么多资金注入 我们将要改变
that he's talking about, we're gonna need to change
竞选的整体组织结构
the entire structure of the campaign.
是时候做大了
It's time to go big.
-做多大 -上亿资金那么大
- How big? - Nine figures big.
在这人♥民♥大团结的世界里 只能这样
In a post-Citizens United world, this is it.
这是胜利的唯一方法 在过去的三年里
This is the only way to win. And in the last three years,
我的公♥司♥在各级选举中都取得胜利
my firm has won dozens of elections at every level.
我向你保证 先生
I promise you, sir,
你一定会对结果非常满意
you're gonna be really happy with the results.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
真是荒唐
This is ridiculous.
这"当红纽约先生"不能就这么
Mr. Big Time New Yorker, he can't just
冲进这里 对我们颐指气使
come in here and tell us how to do our jobs.
长江后浪推前浪 康纳
The train is racing ahead, Connor.
如果你想继续当我的竞选经理人
If you want to stay my campaign manager,
你最好有所表现 让我瞧瞧
you better get out the knives and show me
到底是你还是"当红纽约先生"更能胜任
why it ought to be you instead of Mr. Big Time New Yorker.
剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表