剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表
But I didn't...
我没杀罗斯玛丽
I didn't kill Rosemary.
这就是检方认为的案情 利维
That was the prosecution's entire case, Levi.
我现在才发现这居然是真的
And now I'm finding out it was actually true.
玛蒂 看着我
Maddie, look at me.
我绝不可能杀她 我爱她
I would never kill her. I loved her.
你觉得是我杀了罗斯玛丽
You think that I killed Rosemary?
我不知道该怎么想了
I don't know what to think anymore.
我来处理你的法庭传票
I'll take care of the bench warrant.
下周要出庭 好吗
Okay? Just be at court next week.
这次别搞砸了 事情很严重
Don't screw this up. This is serious now.
我保证
I promise.
我们让你重获清白 好吗
We'll get you cleaned up, okay?
自你宣布竞选后
We've conducted flash polls every week
我们每周都进行民调
since you announced your candidacy,
-票数呈现 -下降趋势
- and we're trending... - Downwards.
是的 但最大一次降幅
Yes, but biggest drop came
出现在玛蒂琳·斯科特在电视里攻击你之后
after Madeline Scott attacked you on television.
所以我和她杠上了
So we're tied together.
没错 她攻击你 你票数就下滑
Exactly. She attacks, you fall.
我们得回击 也揭她的短
We need to attack her back. Let's go negative.
她都不是我的竞争对手
She's not even my opponent.
-她正在抹黑你 -我最不希望
- Well, she's going negative on you. - The last thing I want
我的选举扯上玛蒂琳·斯科特
for my campaign is for it to become about Madeline Scott.
我觉得你没有选择
I don't think you have a choice.
她的案子是国内著名案件之一 贝劳斯先生
That's one of the most famous cases in the country, Mr. Bellows.
她说得对
She's right.
玛蒂琳·斯科特能决定你的选票
Madeline Scott drives your numbers.
这是个问题
It's an issue.
所以我们得加大力度
So we'll double down on crime,
给她的案子加点料
making the context her case.
让我俩单独待会吧
Can you all excuse us for a moment?
伊莎贝尔在这干什么
What the hell is Isabel doing here?
我喜欢带她在身边
I like having her around.
你知道我不喜欢
Well, I don't, and you know that.
你想让我炒了她 真是帮了我选票的大忙
So you want me to fire her? That'd be great for my numbers.
那就别让她抛头露面
Then hide her in a closet.
没错 亲爱的 我就把她藏起来吧
Right, honey, I'll just hide her in a closet.
你得有点种
You need to grow a pair.
玛蒂琳·斯科特威胁到了你的选举
Madeline Scott threatens your campaign.
我们得对她下手
We need to go negative.
这会适得其反 太多人觉得她是受害者
It'll backfire. Too many people see her as a victim.
那就想办法不留痕迹地抹黑她
Then find a way to do it without leaving your fingerprints.
*I thought the gods were buildings*
*Like small cities*
*Her hair was never mine*
*She showed me the circle*
*Just the line curved*
*She showed me what death was like...*
你在干什么 玛蒂
What are you doing, Maddie?
这样做毫无意义
This isn't gonna help anything.
你看到利维为此付出的代价吗
You see what this is doing to Levi.
他承受不了了
He can't take it again.
我们也承受不了
None of us can.
你难道不知道你的案子有多影响我们吗
Don't you know how hard your trial was on us?
影响你们
On you?
我才是那个失去了最好的朋友
I am the one who lost my best friend
还为莫须有的罪名入狱十年的人
and ten years of my life for something I didn't do.
但看看你出狱后都获得了什么成就
But look what you have done since you have gotten out.
你扭转了这场噩梦并开辟了自己的事业
You've turned your nightmare into a path forward.
你弟弟就没那么幸运了
Your brother hasn't been so lucky.
妈妈 检察官的这个案子都是建立在假定
Mom, the prosecution's entire case was based on the theory
利维和罗斯玛丽在秘密约会之上 所以...
that Levi and Rosemary had a secret relationship, so...
玛蒂 别说了
Maddie, stop it.
他撒了这么多年的谎
He lied for years,
我需要搞清楚到底发生了什么
and I need to find out what really happened,
所以我不会再回避这个事了
so I am not just gonna shut this out anymore.
事情已经结束了
It's over.
为什么你不能像我们一样往前看呢
Why can't you just move on like the rest of us?
但她是我最好的朋友
But she was my best friend.
我得要去她的葬礼
I have to go to the funeral.
很抱歉 亲爱的
I'm sorry, sweetie,
可大家都不想在那见到你
but no one wants you there.
我真的很抱歉
Oh, I'm so sorry.
我没有机会跟她道别
I didn't get to say goodbye.
我知道
I know, I know. Oh.
为蒙冤的人昭雪
Fighting for the wrongfully accused
就意味着要去跟从案件开始就
means dealing with the same police officers
着手调查的警♥察♥打交道
who investigated the crime in the first place.
有时候我们需要找出他们所犯的错误
Sometimes we need to find their mistakes
来揭示真♥相♥
in order to uncover the truth.
基本上他的脑袋都被割掉了
Yeah, he was basically decapitated.
你们考虑过别的嫌疑人吗
Any other suspects that you considered?
有没有谁特别显眼
Anyone in particular stand out?
对 是有那么一个
Yeah, there was this one.
她的嫌疑之处就在于
A thing that stood out about her was
她供认了
she confessed.
名字叫塔玛拉·福尔瑟姆
Name is Tamara Folsom.
我们顺着他生前已知的手下们的名单查一遍
We'll run down a list of his last known associates.
-估计要花 -等等
- Might take... - Hold on.
最初的调查是由三个警探负责
The original investigation had three detectives on it.
另外的一个呢
So what happened to the other guy?
那些孙子们都没告诉我你们要过来
Those jagoffs didn't even tell me you were coming in.
那么说你认为塔玛拉是清白的
So you thought Tamara was innocent?
不是 但我不那么肯定她有罪
No, but I wasn't sure.
提姆·曼宁被杀后 我做了些深入调查
After Tim Manning was killed, I did some digging.
发现了点有意思的事 他有个女朋友
Found something interesting: had a girlfriend.
好像叫塞莱斯特·亚当斯吧
Uh, Celeste... Adams, I think.
没错 当时她十八岁
Yeah. She was 18 at the time.
好像提姆时不时地会揍她
Seems Tim would periodically beat her up.
-那有人去追查她的行踪吗 -没有
- Did anyone track her down? - No.
他们的注意力都在塔玛拉身上 一旦有了招供
They were so focused on Tamara, once they got a confession,
那些懒鬼们就一心想着结案
those lazy slobs just wanted to move on.
好吧 你知道我们在哪里能找到塞莱斯特吗
All right. You know where we can find Celeste?
不清楚 那是十六年以前的事了
No idea. It's 16 years ago.
卷宗里有张老照片 祝你们好运吧
There's an old photo in the file. I don't know. Good luck.
米奇汽车销♥售♥
伊利诺伊州就业记录上说
Illinois employment records say
-塞莱斯特在这里工作 -她售卖♥♥二手车
- Celeste works here now. - She's a used car salesman?
绝对是我们的凶手
Definitely our killer.
实际上我觉得那个人就是她
Oh, I actually think that's her.
塞莱斯特·亚当斯吗
Celeste Adams?
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
我们得谈谈提姆·曼宁
We need to talk about Tim Manning.
-我不认识这个人 -我们认为你认识
- I don't know who that is. - We think you do.
-你们是谁 想要干什么 -我们是律师
- Who are you? What do you want? - We're attorneys.
我们是塔玛拉·福尔瑟姆的律师
We represent Tamara Folsom,
因为杀害提姆的罪名 她被关在监狱里
the woman stuck in prison for murdering Tim.
我毫不知情
I don't know anything about that.
她因为莫须有的罪名被关在监狱里十六年了
She's spent 16 years locked up for something she didn't do.
警方的记录上说你是提姆的女友
Police records say you were Tim's girlfriend,
在他被杀之后你就立刻离开伊利诺伊了
and you left Illinois immediately after he was killed.
我去佛罗里达是因为我妈妈生病了
I went to Florida 'cause my mom got sick.
两个月后我才知道提姆的死讯
I didn't even know Tim was dead until a couple months later.
他是个坏人 他经常打我
He was a bad guy. He used to beat me.
-你报过警吗 -我试过
- Well, did you call the police? - I tried.
可没人理会我
No one listened to me.
你是玛蒂琳·斯科特吧
You're Madeline Scott, right?
是我 也没人理会我
Yeah, and no one listened to me, either.
或者塔玛拉·福尔瑟姆
Or Tamara Folsom,
而她已蒙冤在监狱关了十六年
who has spent 16 years in prison for a murder she didn't commit.
对不起 我帮不了你们
Sorry, I can't help you.
你怎么看
So, what do you think--
她是凶手吗
she our killer?
剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表