剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表
有可能在处理凶器
Potentially disposing of the murder weapon?
有这个可能性
It's a possibility.
知道吗 我曾经考虑过搜索采石场湖湖底呢
You know, I've considered dredging Quarry Lake in the past.
但工程太浩大了
It's-it's a massive undertaking.
派对地点
30个孩子
但如果我把
But if I were to limit
搜索的范围缩小到一个小的湖湾...
the size of the scope to a small cove...
采石场湖 教堂湾
无罪证明
第一季 第十集
我从十岁起就在为加入海军海豹突击队做准备
I've been prepping to be a Navy SEAL since I was ten.
我在电视里看到这些英雄 全都是男的
I saw these heroes on TV, all of 'em brave men.
我也想成为英雄
And I wanted that, too.
但就因为我生下来就是个女的 我经历了
But because I was born a woman, I've been through more crap
不知道多少的刁难
than you could possibly imagine.
从她一成为选拔对象
Her reviews were stellar
她的成绩就一直拔尖
since she first became a candidate.
前途无量
Future couldn't have been brighter.
他们说你情绪失控了
They said you lost control.
说你情绪失控 杀死了摩尔
You snapped and killed Moore.
-那是说谎 -但在他被杀的当晚
- That's a lie. - But you did have a fight with him
你的确和他有过争吵
the night that he was murdered.
卷宗记载着你当晚喝酒了
And the case file said you were drinking.
我刚刚结束体能训练
I'd just finished PT
我只是想放松一下
and I was just trying to unwind.
也许我是喝得稍微多了一点
And maybe I did have one too many.
可是摩尔气急败坏对着我吼
But then Moore got all up in my face
说什么"女的不能当海豹突击队队员"之类的
with the whole "Girls can't be SEALs" thing.
我们吵了起来 但就是这样
And we argued, but that was it.
杀人凶器于第二天早上
The murder weapon was found
出现在了你的储物柜里
in your wall locker the next morning.
前一天我们还进行了一次检查
The day before we had an inspection.
他们把我柜子仔仔细细查了一遍
They dug through every square inch of my locker.
并没有枪
And there was no gun.
怎么着 我和摩尔在酒吧里吵了一架
So, what-- I got into some little pissing match with Moore at the bar,
醉醺醺地开车去了镇上
drove drunk into town,
找到个人卖♥♥给我一把没有登记过的枪
found someone to sell me an unlicensed firearm,
开车回基地 枪杀了他
drove back to base, shot him,
干完所有这些事以后呢 怎么着
and then after all that, what--
我就把枪往我的柜子里一扔 回去睡觉了
threw the weapon into my wall locker and went to sleep?
很明显 你觉得那把枪是被放里面陷害你的
So, obviously, you think the gun was planted.
-当然是这样了 -为什么呢
- Hell yeah, I think it was. - Why?
因为我很扎眼
Because I stood out.
我爸爸就是军人
My dad was in the Army.
我很清楚"圈子"
I know all about "The club."
但是如果海军不想要你的话
But if the Navy wanted you out,
他们可以找个什么理由把你给开了
they could've just made up an excuse to kick you out.
陷害你杀人太极端了吧
Framing you for murder is really extreme.
上将的女婿死了
The admiral's son-in-law was dead.
对吧 他们必须要抓个人
All right? They, they needed to arrest someone.
为什么不抓我呢
So why not have it be me?
还可以有个更符合逻辑的解释
There's actually a more logical explanation.
是什么
Which is?
真正的凶手陷害了你
The real murderer framed you.
本周的《直待昭雪》
On this week's until Proven Innocent,
我们会讲述瑞秋·克拉克的故事
we will tell the story of Rachel Clarke.
她是这个国家历史上少有的女性
One of the few female SEAL candidates
海豹突击队选拔队员之一
in the history of this country.
想要到达瑞秋的位置
To get as far as Rachel did,
她必须在身体和头脑上都极为出色
she had to be sound in both body and mind.
但海军说她情绪失控
But the Navy said she snapped.
她丧失了理智
That she lost it.
这是怎么回事呢
How did it happen?
这是一个关于秘密的故事
This is a story about secrets.
究竟是瑞秋内心真的起了波澜
Did Rachel have something terrible stirring inside of her?
还是说真正的秘密在于
Or is the real secret
为何一个无辜女性的理想被抹杀
about why an innocent woman was cut down
而她都没有得到一个
before she was given a chance
真正实现她梦想的机会
to truly fulfill her dream in life?
-太典型了 -什么
- Typical. - What?
我在看瑞秋被捕后的心理诊断报告了
I'm just reading Rachel's psych report from after her arrest.
他们说她"充满敌意"
They called her "Confrontational."
我想如果你是一个富有侵略性的男人
I guess if you're an aggressive man,
你就是个好海员
you're just a good sailor.
可如果你是个女人 你就是个容易崩溃的疯子
But if you're a woman, you're crazy and prone to snap.
海军在进步
The Navy is making strides.
但是 的确 我们还有很长的路
But, yeah, we still got a ways to go.
这是摩尔的房♥子
This is Moore's house.
这里的环境不错
It's a nice neighborhood.
这是海军啊 为将士提供一切所需的东西
That's the Navy. Provides everything a sailor needs.
但对摩尔和克拉克来说不是
Well, not for Moore and Clarke.
报告上说摩尔是在他的卧室被杀
So the report said Moore was killed in his bedroom.
那栋房♥子呢
What about that house?
他们能很清楚地看到摩尔家
They have a pretty good view of Moore's place.
我们去敲一两家的门 问些问题
Let's knock on a couple doors, ask some questions.
让我来对付吧
Let me handle this.
有什么问题吗 下士
Is there a problem, Petty Officer?
长官 我要以非法闯入逮捕你
Sir, I'm placing you under arrest for trespassing.
我可是海军军法署的军官
I'm an officer with JAG.
先生 女士 请转过身
Sir, ma'am, please turn around.
才不呢 我们没非法闯入
Like hell. We're not trespassing.
女士 闭嘴 转过身
Ma'am, be quiet. Turn around.
我不会再说第二遍的
I will not ask you again.
配合吧 这不是我们的地盘
Relax. This is not our turf.
-让我一下回到了高中时代 -走吧
- Takes me back to my high school days. - Let's go.
你们每个人都违反了美国法典第1382条
Each of you are in violation of Chapter 18 U.S. Code 1382:
第18款 非法闯入军事设施
trespass on a military installation.
你们被允许前往监狱会见被告瑞秋·克拉克
You were permitted egress to speak to Defendant Rachel Clarke
并且被允许进入国防办公室北区
at the prison facility and access to DSO North.
-只有这些地方 -都是我的错 上将
- That was all. - It was all my fault, Admiral.
你会受到纪律处分 少校
And you will be disciplined, Commander.
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
我们只看了一栋房♥子
We looked at a house.
这是军事设施 斯科特女士
This is a military facility, Ms. Scott.
除非我明确允许 否则你什么都不能看
You don't look at a damn thing unless I expressly say so.
所以你是说 我们不能重新调查
So, you're telling me we're not allowed to reinvestigate?
因为根据这份报告
Because, uh, based on this report,
当初此案似乎根本没怎么调查
it looks like this case was barely investigated at all.
什么
Excuse me?
玛蒂琳
Madeline.
斯科特女士 我作为基地长官
Ms. Scott, as the commander of this base,
和军事法庭审判长
I am the Convening Authority of Courts-Martial.
我的责任就是回顾调查任何案件
It is my duty to review all investigations
以及支持或反对任何指控
and to approve or disapprove of any and all convictions.
在克拉克一案中我切实履行了职责
I did that in the Clarke case.
她的案情一目了然
Her case was open-and-shut.
我向来不喜欢"一目了然"这个词
Never liked that phrase, "Open-and-shut."
总让我感觉背后暗藏阴谋
Always makes me feel like someone's hiding something.
瑞秋·克拉克一案中并非所有人都尽职尽责
Not that anyone did that in Rachel Clarke's case,
但基于这次逮捕和我们目前掌握的信息
but based on this arrest and exchange we're currently having,
似乎没有人希望我们重新展开调查
it seems no one is interested in us reinvestigating.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
最初犯罪现场调查不完整
The initial crime scene canvass is incomplete.
没人询问过住在摩尔家后面的海军官兵
No one spoke to the sailor who lived behind Moore.
我第一次听说这事 这个官兵是谁
That's the first I've heard of this. Who is this sailor?
上将
Uh, Admiral...
你是被害人的岳父
you're the victim's father-in-law.
存在明显利益冲突
There's an obvious conflict of interest here.
我建议你自觉避嫌 让我们来调查
I suggest you recuse yourself and let us do our job.
斯科特女士 布德罗先生
Ms. Scott, Mr. Boudreau,
如果你们遵守规则 就可以随意调查
if you follow the rules, you can investigate anything you want.
但请明白这点
剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表