剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表
好吧 让我看看
All right, let me check.
不好意思
Excuse me?
你给我的是错误文件 这是他妻子的
You gave me the wrong file. It's his wife's.
这是S·马歇尔
It's S. Marshall,
但这个"S"是莎伦 不是塞缪尔
but the "S" is for Sharon, not for Samuel.
好的 让我再看看
Okay, let me look again.
马歇尔先生 请描述下你和凡妮莎·埃文斯
Mr. Marshall, can you describe your relationship
之间的感情关系
with Vanessa Evans?
我说不上有什么感情
I wouldn't call it a relationship.
那你如何描述你们间的关系
What would you call it, then?
请不要忘记你是宣过誓的
Please remember you're under oath.
-我们是朋友 -作为朋友
- We were friends. - As friends,
你和凡妮莎发生过性关系吗
were you having a sexual relationship with Vanessa?
反对 引导性询问
Objection, leading the witness.
反对有效 斯科特女士 你想说什么
Sustained. Ms. Scott, your point?
马上就说到了 法官阁下
It's coming, Your Honor.
马歇尔先生 你是什么血型
Mr. Marshall, what is your blood type?
反对 没有相关性
Objection, relevance?
法官阁下 我的当事人因为
Your Honor, my client was convicted
她是阴性AB型血而被定罪
because her blood type is AB negative,
和犯罪现场发现的血型相同
the same blood type found at the scene of the crime.
我觉得询问马歇尔先生的血型和案件相关
I think it's relevant to know what Mr. Marshall's blood type is.
-请回答问题 -非常乐意回答
- Please answer the question. - Be happy to answer.
我的血型是阳性O型血
My blood type is O positive.
那你知不知道你妻子的血型吗
And do you happen to know the blood type of your wife?
什么
What?
你妻子 她是什么血型
Your wife. What was her blood type?
-我...不知道 -那我来告诉你
- I... don't know. - Well, let me tell you.
她是阴性AB型血
It was AB negative.
和犯罪现场发现的血型一致
The same blood type found at the crime scene.
这同时也是世界上最为稀有的血型
It's also the rarest blood type in the world.
我想申请提交请♥愿♥者的证物A
I would like to submit Petitioner's Exhibit A,
莎伦·马歇尔病例的影印件
a copy of Sharon Marshall's medical file
可以证明她的血型是阴性AB型血
proving that her blood type was AB negative.
马歇尔先生 你妻子是否谋杀凡妮莎·埃文斯
Mr. Marshall, did your wife murder Vanessa Evans?
我的当事人因为莫须有的谋杀罪名
My client has spent 37 years behind bars
被判入狱37年
for a murder she didn't commit,
所以请你在法庭上说出真♥相♥
so will you please tell this court the truth.
哪怕就一次 你能把真♥相♥公之于众吗
For once in your life, will you tell the truth?
你妻子发现了你的奸♥情♥ 对吗
Your wife found out about the affair, didn't she?
对吗
Didn't she?
当我第二天从纽约回来以后 我...
When I came home from New York the next day, I...
发现我的妻子坐在地上
found my wife sitting on the floor.
她浑身都是凡妮莎的血
She was covered in Vanessa's blood.
我的妻子不是杀人犯
My wife was not a killer.
只是当她发现我...
Just that when she found out that I was...
和凡妮莎有了...
having an affair with...
奸♥情♥...
Vanessa...
她气疯了
she snapped.
所以你让辛迪·惠特曼替你妻子
And so you let Cindy Whitman take the fall for a murder
承担杀人的罪名
that your wife was responsible for.
你无异于亲手把一个无辜女人送进了监狱
You may as well have locked an innocent woman in a cage yourself.
法官阁下 我当事人因为一个谎言而锒铛入狱
Your Honor, my client has lost her life over a lie.
现在能放她走了吗
Can she please go home now?
惠特曼女士
Ms. Whitman,
根据今天呈上来的最新证据
based on the newly discovered evidence presented here today,
很显然伊利诺伊州政♥府♥欠你一句抱歉
it is clear that the State of Illinois owes you an apology.
因此本庭宣判你无罪释放
This court hereby declares you actually innocent.
那我现在能重新注射激素了吗
Does this mean I get my hormones now?
是的 没错
Yes, it does.
你出去后会没事的
You're gonna be okay out there.
有时我们害怕向世人展现真正的自我
Sometimes it's terrifying to show who we are to the world,
但是如果我们隐藏真实的自我 它会变成
but if we keep our true identity a secret, it can mutate
一种会害死我们的疾病
and form a disease that can kill you,
更有甚者 害死我们身边的人
or even worse, the people around you.
我们必须要诚实面对自己
We have to be true to ourselves,
否则我们终将伤害到
or we could end up hurting
那些我们最爱的人
the people we love most.
-埃拉 -考虑得怎么样
- Ira, hi. - Hey. So?
对于你的工作邀请我考虑了很久
I've been thinking about your job offer a lot.
-很好 你考虑的结果如何 -请坐
- Great, what do you think? - Have a seat.
-好吧... -如果我说我为你工作
- Okay... - So I would be totally lying
不是我梦寐以求的那绝对是假话
if I didn't say that working for you would be a dream come true.
但是如果让我说实话
But if I'm being honest,
我已经实现了我的梦想
I'm already living my dream.
我是一名冤假错案的倡导者
I'm a wrongful conviction advocate,
我是一名调查员
I am a investigator,
但事实证明我是名真♥相♥探寻者
it turns out I'm a truth seeker.
我觉得我只有通过播客
I think that I only do the podcast
才能更好地阐明这些问题
so that I can shine a light on the issues,
-而不是为了出名 -好吧
- not so that I can be famous. - Yeah.
我想待在这里 脚踏实地
I want to stay here, on the ground,
帮助无辜的人重获新生
working to get innocent people released
因为这就是我的目标
because that is my purpose.
-我希望你能予以理解 -我能理解
- I hope you can understand that. - I do, I mean,
我完全理解 好吧 算是吧
I do, totally. I mean, sort of.
这确实非常不错
I mean, it's totally great.
就这像是你的人生目标
Like, this is your life's purpose.
但从我的角度出发 可能是个巨大的错误
But maybe a big mistake? Like, from my perspective, like,
我也说不好 也许你在犯个非常严重的问题
I don't know, maybe you're making a big, terrible mistake.
我不知道 但是你做你要做的事
I don't know. But you need to do what you need to do,
所以我尊重你的选择 你做你要做的事
so, I respect. That's what you need to do.
祝你好运
so, um, so good luck.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thanks. - Yeah.
显然 从现在开始
Obviously, from this point forward, you know,
我们的播客 我们是对手了 所以...
our podcasts, we're enemies and all, so...
你知道我在开玩笑 对吧
You know I'm kidding, right?
-我知道 -说真的 祝你好运
- I do. - Like, seriously, good luck.
-谢谢 -好了
- Thanks. - Okay.
你拒绝他的工作邀约了吗
Did you tell him you're not gonna do it?
是的
Yeah.
我是不是在犯一个巨大的错误
Am I making a terrible mistake?
我是说
I mean,
我确定你和纽约的那群精英
I'm sure you would've had a great time hobnobbing
一定会一拍即合
with the New York City elite
去这个世界上最好的餐馆
and eating at the best restaurants in the world,
过着50年代蒙太奇电影里一样的欢乐生活
living your life like a joyous 1950s movie montage,
但若你真的去了 猜猜你就见不到谁了
but if you did all that, guess who wouldn't be there?
-你 -没错 正是本人
- You. - That's right, this guy.
没错 我想让你待在这里
Yeah, I want you here,
这家律所需要你
but this firm needs you here.
而且《富贵逼人来》里说的
And as the chairman of the board said,
"芝加哥就是我的家"
"Chicago is my kind of town."
这里也是我的家
It's my kind of town, too.
欢迎回家
BGM: My Kind Of Town by Frank Sinatra
*My kind of town*
*Chicago is*
*My kind of town*
*Chicago is*
*My kind*
*Of people, too*
*People who...*
你怎么样了 辛迪
How you doing, Cindy?
生活在爱里而不是恐惧里
*Smile at you...*
我不应该在这里 我也应该死去
I shouldn't even be here. I should be dead, too.
我们在战火中都失去了太多
We all lost so much in the fire,
但我们依然活着
but we're still here.
你现在终于喜欢上我们这些女孩了
You finally down for us girls now?
我很抱歉 辛迪
I am so sorry, Cindy.
我们当时都在竭尽全力保护自己
We were so consumed trying to protect ourselves,
却不知道我们究竟为何而战
we lost sight of what the fight was about.
没事 亲爱的
It's okay, sweetie.
现在我们这些女王也该往前看了
It's time for all of us queens to move on.
欢迎回家 辛迪
剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表