剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表
《无罪证明》前情提要
Previously on Proven Innocent...
你在干什么 玛蒂
What are you doing, Maddie?
我要查出罗斯玛丽到底遭遇了什么
I need to figure out what really happened to Rosemary.
罗斯玛丽·林奇安息
你确定你真的想这么做吗
You sure you really want to do this?
自从我见到了贝劳斯
Ever since I saw Bellows,
我内心的某些东西被触动了
it triggered something in me.
我只是在做我的工作
I was just doing my job,
那时我真的认为你有罪
and I honestly thought you were guilty.
实际上 我现在仍这么认为
In fact, I still do.
我在此宣布竞选伟大的伊利诺伊州
I announce my candidacy for attorney general
总检察长一职
to the great state of Illinois.
我接到了玛蒂琳·斯科特打来的电♥话♥
I got a line on Madeline Scott.
-给我挖点好料啊 -你知道我会的
- Bring me something good. - You know I will.
你觉得是我杀了罗斯玛丽
You think that I killed Rosemary?
我不知道该怎么想了
I don't know what to think anymore.
我告诉自己不找到真凶我不会来
I told myself I wouldn't come until I found your killer.
罗斯玛丽·林奇
我发誓我会找到他们
I swear to you I'll find them.
当我被指控谋杀罗斯玛丽·林奇时
The moment I was accused of Rosemary Lynch's murder,
这个世界就开始对我另眼相看
the world saw me as a different person.
不再是玛蒂琳·斯科特 我成了另一个人
I wasn't Madeline Scott anymore. I was someone else.
我成了交际花
I was the party girl,
色情狂和杀手
the sex maniac, a killer.
我也是个无辜的受害者
I was also the innocent victim.
遭受错误指控 麻烦缠身的小姑娘
The wrongly accused, the girl in trouble.
无论他们怎么看待我 我内心从未改变
But however they saw me, inside I felt the same.
最后 我彻底变了
Eventually, the inside changed, too.
当你日复一日活在铁窗后
When you live day to day behind prison bars,
你开始忘了自己到底是谁
you begin to forget who you are.
你迷失了自我
You lose yourself.
有一天 你发现自己变成了另一个人
One day, you realize you've become something else.
我熟悉和喜爱的那个玛蒂琳·斯科特
Well, the Madeline Scott that I know and love,
她在法庭内外都十分强硬
she's fierce, inside the courtroom and out.
每个蒙冤入狱的人都面临同样的挑战
Every wrongfully accused person faces the same challenge.
我们怎样才能阻止由别人来定义我们是谁
How do we stop letting others define who we are?
牧师 谢谢您感人的布道
Thank you, Pastor, for that lovely sermon.
非常鼓舞人心
It was very inspirational.
对于某些人来说更是如此
For some more than others.
迈克尔有时会沉浸在自己的小世界中
Michael's in a world of his own sometimes.
他14岁了 我们都知道这意味什么
The boy is 14 years old; we both know what that means.
伊西克尤 能和你私下谈谈吗
Ezekiel, can I have a private word with you?
这张照片里威廉多大
How old was William in this picture?
他刚14岁
He'd just turned 14.
-和你儿子同岁 -我知道
- Same age as your boy. - You don't say.
威廉现在19岁 非常有天赋的小伙子
William is 19 now, a gifted young man
还是个有信仰的人
and still a person of faith.
几个月前 在帕特丽夏加入教会的时候
When Patricia joined the church a few months back,
我开始去看他
I started to visit him.
牧师简直是上帝的礼物
The pastor has been a godsend.
我仍然不敢相信这一切是真的
I-I still can't believe any of this is real.
照完那张照片两天后
Two days after that picture was taken,
威廉以谋杀罪被逮捕了
William was arrested for murder.
他们判处他终身监禁
They locked him up for life.
把他当做成人去审判 只因他看上去像
Tried him as an adult because he looked like an adult.
这种事经常发生
It happens all the time.
当法官觉得他是个男人了
When a judge sees what he thinks is a man in his courtroom,
法庭上 他就会被当做成人对待
he treats him like one.
我侄子不可能射杀酒行老板
My nephew didn't shoot any liquor store owner.
威廉已经在监狱里煎熬了五年
William has been suffering in prison for five years.
他已不抱希望 伊西克尤
He's lost all hope, Ezekiel.
我们需要你的帮助
We need you.
先给我讲讲一切是怎么发生的吧
Why don't you start by telling me how all this happened.
那是最难以理解的地方
Well, that's the crazy part.
威廉招供了
William confessed.
那么
So...
警♥察♥向你寻求帮助
the police asked for your help.
而且你卧室里有那把
And you had the gun that killed
杀了酒行老板的枪
the liquor store owner in your bedroom?
枪是兔子给我的
Rabbit gave it to me.
兔子 他姓什么
Rabbit. Does he have a last name?
他大概长这样
He looks like this, though.
画得太棒了
This is incredible.
非常了不起
These are amazing.
他是黑大侠
He's called Soul Brother.
他是个能拯救人类
It's about an archangel who saves humanity
却叫不到出租的大天使
but still can't get a cab.
是啊 我感觉到了
Yeah, I feel that.
那你告诉警♥察♥兔子的事了吗
So, did you tell the police about Rabbit?
他们说我在编瞎话
They said I made him up.
他们倒是说了很多事
They said lots of stuff,
但都不是真♥相♥
but none of it's true.
我不知道你想让我说什么
I don't know what you want me to say.
先把真♥相♥说出来怎么样
How about starting with the truth?
怀特牧师说你能替人洗脱罪名
Pastor White said you get people out of jail.
我们一起
We both do.
我们不是每次都成功 但会竭尽全力
We don't always win, but we do our best.
遵循上帝的旨意
You'll do God's will.
那就足矣
And that will be good enough.
我们会尽全力帮你 威廉
We'll do our best for you, William.
无罪证明
第一季 第三集
威廉是被逼认罪
William got railroaded.
我们要理清这个案子的每个细节
We need to take this case apart piece by piece,
先从供词开始
starting with the confession.
他只有14岁
He was only 14 years old,
警♥察♥却审讯了他20个小时
and the police questioned him for 20 hours.
这段时间他姑姑都干什么去了
Where was his aunt during all of this?
在打三份工 她同意了接受采访
Working three jobs. She consented to an interview
到后来却变成了审讯
that became an interrogation.
她都没意识到自己是疑犯
She didn't even know he was a suspect.
所以没请律师
So no lawyers.
没有任何他在场的物证
And no physical evidence of him at the scene,
也没有他在场的证词
and no testimony putting him there.
等等 有个大问题
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Huge problem, though.
凶器是在他的卧室里找到的
The murder weapon was found in his bedroom.
是一个叫兔子的人给他的
Given to him by a guy called Rabbit.
威廉把枪交给了警方
Now, William only turned the gun over to the police
只因为他觉得自己是在帮助他们
because he thought he was helping them.
我们得在法庭上找个理由提起这件事
We need to find grounds to get this back in court.
我们应该弄死那个辩方律师
Well, we should eviscerate defense counsel.
威廉的谋杀审判只持续了一天
William's murder trial lasted only one day.
我去看牙的时间都比这个长
I've had dental work that lasted longer than that.
陪审团审议了花了四天
Jury deliberation took four days.
一定是有人不肯定罪
Must have been a holdout.
我们要找到那个陪审团
We need to track down that jury.
瓦瓦
Vi?
别是那个疯狂的雷德克里夫
Not Radcliff the Madcliff.
-那是个人名吗 -他是陪审团长官
- Is that a person? - He's the jury administrator.
他已经约了我六个月了
He's been asking me out for six months.
怎么了 你每天都在盯着约会软件
So what's the problem? You're on dating apps all the time.
雷德克里夫有很多问题
There are many problems with Radcliff.
首先 他养了五十只鸟
He has 50 birds, for starters.
瓦莱特
Violet...
只是一次约会罢了
it's only one date.
这是找到那个不肯定罪的陪审员的最快方法
It's the fastest way to find out who the holdout juror is.
好吧
Fine.
但你们欠我个人情
But you people owe me.
雷德克里夫 我是瓦莱特 约会的事
Hey, Radcliff, it's Violet. About that date.
真的吗
Really?
我只是需要你帮个小忙
I just need a little favor.
我就是那个不肯定罪的陪审员
I was the holdout on the jury.
剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表