剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表
我没杀她
I didn't kill her.
无罪证明
第一季 第十一集
设想一下 若你初为人母
Imagine you're a new mother
饱受产后抑郁症困扰
struggling with postpartum depression,
没法用你期望的方式和你的宝宝沟通
unable to bond with your baby the way you're expected to.
你会冒着
Do you hide this feeling
伤害自己和宝宝的风险掩盖你的情绪吗
and risk harming yourself and your baby?
还是会冒着被人鄙视的风险
Or do you confide in someone your dark secret
说出你的黑暗秘密
and risk their scorn?
如果你够勇敢 你会做出正确选择
If you're brave, you do the right thing
说出令你痛苦的症结
and open up about your struggles.
你会确保宝宝的安全
You make sure your baby is safe.
但如果宝宝突然离奇死亡
But what happens if the baby mysteriously dies,
多管闲事的检方利用你的坦诚来对付你
an overzealous prosecutor uses your honesty against you,
一个你都不认识的医生作证说
a doctor you don't even know testifies
科学证据表明宝宝被你摇晃致死
that science says that you shook your baby to death?
你该如何生活下去
How do you go on?
你该如何遏制自己不去一遍遍想
How do you keep from thinking
当初本该隐瞒自己的病情
that you should have hidden your truth,
伪装起来 独自忍♥受痛苦
pocketed it away and just endured the pain?
本周播出的《直待昭雪》
On this week's episode of Until Proven Innocent,
我们将探讨加布丽爱尔·帕塞尔
we'll discuss the case of Gabrielle Parcell,
一个说了实话却为她的诚实付出代价的女人
a woman who told her truth and she paid for her honesty.
但现在她有了反击的机会
But now she has the opportunity to fight back.
脑膜炎 血友症 甚至缺乏维生素
Illnesses like meningitis, hemophilia, even vitamin deficiencies,
都和摇晃婴儿综合症症状相似
mimic the signs of SBS.
常见的家庭意外 比如从座位上摔下来
Common household accidents like falling from a seated position
都能造成我在此案中观察到的颅脑创伤
can cause the type of head trauma I observed in this case.
根据医学最新研究成果
In light of recent advancements in medical science,
从您的专业角度看
in your expert opinion,
阿米莉娅·范登希的死因是什么
what was the cause of death of Amelia Vandenhey?
颅脑创伤 但没有进一步调查
Head trauma. But it's impossible
无法知道颅脑创伤的原因是什么
to know the cause of that without further testing.
谢谢您
Thank you.
摇晃婴儿综合症仍是个合法的诊断 对吗
Shaken baby syndrome is still a legitimate diagnosis, correct?
反对
Objection.
摇晃婴儿综合症是指控罪名 不是诊断结果
Shaken baby syndrome is an accusation, not a diagnosis.
-反对有效 -我重问
- Sustained. - I'll rephrase.
从您的专业角度看 婴儿被摇晃致死可能吗
In your expert opinion, is it possible to shake a baby to death?
可能 但我只有在排除其它原因后
It is. But I would only determine that to be the cause of death
才会判定它为死因
if I had excluded everything else.
当你检查阿米莉娅幼小冰冷的尸体时...
And when Amelia's tiny, cold corpse was on your examination...
反对 问题有煽动性
Objection! Inflammatory.
反对有效 莫里亚蒂女士
Sustained. Ms. Moriarty,
我也不想总赞同斯科特女士和布德罗先生
I'm loath to agree with Ms. Scott and Mr. Boudreau,
但我们在这做什么
but what are we doing here?
这里没有陪审团在场 请避免过度表演
There's no jury present. Spare the theatrics.
这些案子全都是过度表演 法官阁下
Theatrics are what these cases are all about, Your Honor.
我不是邀请你来看戏 斯科特女士
That was not an invitation to the peanut gallery, Ms. Scott.
闭嘴
Zip it.
请好好利用这位证人
There's a witness. Use him.
斯奈德医生 您曾在庭审中作证称
Dr. Snyder, you testified at trial
阿米莉娅受到伤害的时间
that the only day Amelia could have been injured
只能是她死亡的前一天 对吗
was the day before she died, didn't you?
是的 但我改变了专业看法
I did. But my expert opinion has changed.
明天还会变吗
Will it change again tomorrow?
-反对 -我明白你的意思 莫里亚蒂女士
- Objection! - I get the gist, Ms. Moriarty.
但是 律师们 没有明确原因
But, counselors, without a specific reason
能证明存在其他死因的可能
to believe there may have been another cause of death,
我不会撤销一项谋杀指控
I'm not inclined to vacate a murder conviction.
但是 法官 我们只是争取
But, Judge, we're merely seeking access to
能够拿到解剖投影和组织样本
the autopsy slides and tissue samples
以确定是否有其它原因导致阿米莉娅死亡
so we can determine if something else caused Amelia's death.
法官阁下 容我说句话
Y-Your Honor, I-if I may.
我只是想确保我之前没弄错
I just want to make sure I didn't get it wrong.
好吧
Fine.
检查科学证据的动议获准
Motion to inspect the scientific evidence granted.
休庭
Court adjourned.
你该为自己害臊
You should be ashamed of yourself.
雇来两个不择手段的律师
Hiring a couple of shyster lawyers
重新挖出关于我可怜孙女的可怕回忆
to dredge up these horrid memories of my poor granddaughter.
拜托 黛博拉 你根本不关心阿米莉娅
Please, Deborah, you don't care about Amelia.
你除了自己谁都不关心
You don't care about anyone but yourself.
-科尔丝滕 这不公平 -闭嘴 克莱
- Kirsten, that's not fair. - Shut up, Clay.
行了 都冷静一点
All right, let's all just stay calm.
我是玛蒂琳·斯科特
Hi. I'm Madeline Scott.
我是伊西·布德罗 一个不择手段的律师
Easy Boudreau, shyster-at-law.
你们靠着一个疯女人和她死去的孩子发大财
You people are profiting off a lunatic woman and her dead baby.
她杀了我孙女
She killed my granddaughter.
我母亲想说的是...
What my mother is trying to say is...
你们全家都很垃圾
Your family is trash.
真够文明的
Classy.
这是脑出血的迹象
This is evidence of a brain bleed.
十年前 我看见一个颅内出血点
Ten years ago, I saw one brain bleed
发生于死亡前24小时之内
which started within 24 hours before death,
但利用新的医学技术
but with new medical advances,
我能切出更薄的组织样本观察血液浓度
I can slice the tissue samples thinner and see blood leveling
能看出这个出血点发生的时间更早
which shows this brain bleed started earlier.
所以检方认为
So, the prosecution's theory
-阿米莉娅周二就受伤了 -是错的
- that Amelia was injured on Tuesday... - Was wrong.
阿米莉娅可能五天前就受伤了
Amelia could have been injured up to five days earlier.
当她和其他人在一起的时候
When someone else was with her.
你知道什么能引起这样的创伤吗
Do you know what could have caused the injury?
我排除了大多数疾病 除了一种
I've ruled out most illnesses, except one.
如果她缺乏十三凝血因子
If she had something called factor XIII clotting disorder,
微小的外力 就算只是摔在地板上
much less force, like something as simple as a fall on the floor,
都可能致命
could have been fatal.
为什么你上庭的时候没说
Why didn't you bring this up at trial?
我看到了症状 做了一些基本检查
I saw the triad, did a basic check for other medical problems--
想当然地以为是摇晃婴儿综合症
I assumed it was shaken baby.
当检察官告诉我这个妈妈
And when the prosecutor told me the mother
有产后抑郁时 就加深了我的偏见
had postpartum depression, I got confirmation bias.
医生的狭隘观点
Medical tunnel vision.
好吧 那现在呢
Right. So, what now?
我能做个血凝板确认看她是否患有此病
I can run a blood coagulation panel to determine if she had the disorder,
但我需要父母双方的血液样本
but I need blood samples from both parents.
妈妈的血液样本不成问题 但是
Well, the mom's not gonna be a problem, but...
那个爹 妈宝男一个
The dad? The mama's boy?
他可能就是妈宝
He just might be.
如果阿米莉娅可能因意外而死
So, if Amelia could die from a random accident,
监狱里可能有数百名因摇晃婴儿被判刑的女人
there could be hundreds of women in prison for shaking their babies,
而事实上那些孩子只是摔到了地上
when really, it was something as simple as a fall on the floor.
很不幸 是的
Sadly, yes.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
如果是一种病
If it was a disease,
他们过去怎么没发现呢
wouldn't they have already discovered it?
一旦"摇晃婴儿"被认定为阿米莉娅的死因
Once "SBS" was written in Amelia's file,
警方就不再去调查其他疾病
investigators stopped looking for a disease
而是开始寻找凶手
and started looking for a murderer.
你女儿有可能是死于一种血凝病
There's a chance your daughter died of a congenital blood disorder.
为了搞清楚 我们需要你的血液样本
To know for sure, we're going to need a blood sample from you.
你们没看见当时的加布丽爱尔
You didn't see how Gabrielle was acting.
她甚至都不愿意靠近阿米莉娅
She wouldn't even go near Amelia.
简直让我心寒
It broke my heart.
那是因为产后抑郁
That was postpartum depression.
这并不意味着她杀了阿米莉娅
It doesn't mean she killed Amelia.
我们刚刚了解到
You know, we just learned
检察官搞错了孩子受伤的时间
prosecution got the timeline wrong.
他们还可能搞错了其他事实
They could have got a lot of things wrong.
如果是我的孩子 我会想知道究竟发生了什么
If it were my kid, I'd want to know what really happened.
剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表