剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表
Thank you. You had, uh,
你把自己的立场表达得很清楚了
made your position pretty clear last time.
立场不同了
Positions change.
我意识到 如果我不能赢下选举
And I realized that I wouldn't have
我就什么立场都不剩了
any positions at all if I didn't win this thing.
我会用到很多钱
And I'm gonna need a lot of money.
我们生活在一个人♥民♥大团结的世界里
Well, we live in a post Citizens United world my friend.
想要多少钱我都能给
I can give you all the money I want.
你知道 我也很乐意 如果
And, uh, you know, I'd be happy to, if...
经过了全面审核所有的
After a standard review of all...
有关调查之后
relevant investigations,
我猜测我的人手会建议
I suspect my staff will recommend
停止任何违背你利益的法律行为
that we discontinue any legal actions against your interests.
那么我的回应就是 我会尽我所能
Then let me respond by saying I will do everything I can
保证你坐上总检察长的位置
to get you seated in the AG's office.
谢谢
Thank you.
我很期待我们在竞选游说里的合作
I look forward to our time together on the campaign trail.
你想和我一起竞选
You're gonna campaign with me?
当然
Absolutely.
我喜欢你 戈尔
I like you, Gore.
我也喜欢格丽塔
And I adore Greta.
我觉得我们在游说的时候一定会合作得很好
So, I think we could have a blast on the trail.
-欢迎加入 -是啊
- Oh. Welcome aboard. - Yeah.
我确实有个有点奇怪的问题
I do have a, um... it's a bit of an awkward question.
伊莎贝尔·桑切斯
Isabel Sanchez.
她单身吗
She single?
这才是你想和我一起竞选的原因啊
So that's why you want to campaign with me.
我认罪了 律师大人
Guilty as charged, counselor.
她脾气还挺烈的
She's a real spitfire.
如果她没兴趣你别介意
Don't be offended if she's not interested.
不介意
No offense taken.
好了 那么
Okay, so...
我让他们独处了一会
I left them alone for a few minutes.
主麦克风关了 但我让室内的麦克风开着
The main mics were off, but I'd left the room mics on.
-为什么 -我有种预感
- Why? - I had an instinct.
不祥的预感
A bad one.
真不敢相信居然成功了
I still can't believe it worked.
我和你说过会成功的
I told you it would.
把那些邮件植入电脑真是天才之举
Planting those e-mails on the computer was genius.
你就是我的天才教授
You're my brilliant professor.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我靠
Damn.
阿黛尔和考夫曼是串通好的
Adele and Kauffman were in it together.
贝洛斯说得对
Bellows was right.
阿黛尔有罪 而我们却让她免受了牢狱之灾
Adele was guilty, and we just got her out of prison.
那我们就把这些录音带
So, we're just gonna take these... these tapes
交送警方 对吗
to the police, right?
不行 我们已经帮她脱罪了
No. We got her acquitted.
她不能被重复起诉 一罪不二审原则
She can't be tried again. Double jeopardy.
而且 贝洛斯会因此大肆攻击我们
Plus, Bellows will crucify us for defending the guilty.
他会在自己的竞选口号♥里强调这一点
He'll hammer it in his campaign slogans
然后赢得选举
and get himself elected.
该死 我们彻底被他们耍了
Man, they totally played us.
糟糕透顶
It's diabolical.
那个灰姑狼还真有两下子
That CinderHella is good.
然后警方就会去调查利奥波德
And the cops will go after Leopold,
接着他们会发现他没有犯罪
and they'll find out he didn't do this.
我们还是可以指控那个诈骗教授
We can still get this Professor Con Job
事后从犯 对吗
for accessory after the fact, right?
律师与委托人的保密特权
Attorney-client privilege.
我们无法在不牵连她的情况下指控他
We can't implicate him without implicating her.
我们束手无策 完蛋了
We can't do anything. We're screwed.
这是每一位律师的道德义务
It is the ethical obligation of every lawyer
为自己的委托人而竭尽全力地辩护
to mount a compelling defense for their client.
当然 我们只希望能为无辜的人昭雪
Of course we hope to exonerate only the innocent.
但有的时候 司法体系失败了
But sometimes the system fails
有罪之人被无罪释放
and the guilty are set free.
律师不可以背叛自己的委托人
Now, lawyers are forbidden to betray their clients,
无论他们有罪与否
innocent or guilty.
但对于不是律师的人来说
But for those of us who aren't lawyers,
我们知道如果有人逍遥法外
we know that if a person gets away with a crime,
他们很有可能会再次犯罪
there's a good chance they'll commit another.
当他们动手的时候
And when they do,
我们会当场抓他们个现行
we will be right there to catch them.
听着 我一直在给你打电♥话♥
Listen, I've been trying to call you.
对不起 那个报道是乔刊登的 不是我
I am so sorry, okay? Joe ran that story, not me.
我想阻止他
I tried to get him to stop it...
剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表