剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表
威廉看上去是个好小伙
William seemed like a good kid.
他有点可爱
There was something sweet about him.
他很害怕 不知所措
He was scared. Overwhelmed.
你为什么改了主意
What made you change your mind?
陪审团主席每天都会带报纸来
The foreman would bring in the newspaper every day.
他们对他开枪的那个人进行了一系列报道
They were running a series on the man he shot,
金莞李
Wan Lee Kim.
太可怕了
It was awful.
这影响了你的投票吗
Did this influence your vote?
当然
Absolutely.
看了以后 我投票决定定罪
After I read it, I voted to convict.
谢谢
Thank you.
法官阁下 这显然是陪审团的不当行为
Your Honor, this is clearly jury misconduct.
没错
Indeed.
我在此发现原审中存在可更正的错误
I hereby find reversible error in the original trial.
赫斯顿先生获准重新受审
Mr. Hurston is granted a new trial.
这次别出错了
Let's get it right this time.
我们才刚开始
We're just getting started.
这是向正确的方向走出了一步
This is a step in the right direction.
那就是吧 布德罗先生
If you say so, Mr. Boudreau.
真不敢相信我居然答应和雷德克里夫约会了
I can't believe I agreed to go out with Radcliff.
-我提到鸟了吗 -谁知道呢
- Did I mention birds? - Hey, who knows?
说不定你会发现自己喜欢鸟类
You may discover you love birds.
或者染上禽流感
Or get Avian flu.
也许我该和那个问号♥脸先生约会
Maybe I should date question mark guy.
他真性感
He is such a hottie.
他是谁
Who is he?
一个叫吉姆的
Jim something.
罗斯玛丽在去世前的夏天和他约过会
Rosemary dated him the summer before she died.
我和吉姆分了手 然后他来了斯坦福
I broke up with Jim, and he showed up at Stanford,
像个跟踪狂
like a stalker.
太可怕了
It was so creepy.
结果很糟糕
It ended badly.
看起来他应该才是主要嫌疑人
Well, it seems like he should've been the main suspect.
怎么没人找到他
Why didn't anybody find him?
我原来的律师把方圆一百里以内
Oh, my original lawyer searched every town
所有的镇子都搜了个遍
within a hundred miles.
也许我们应该再试一次
Maybe we should try again.
我不知道他的姓 也没有任何对他的描述
No, I don't have a last name, description.
什么也没有
Nothing.
我打赌我一定能挖出些什么
I bet I can dig something up.
行啊 你试吧
Yeah, have at it.
你在找这个吗
You looking for this?
卡洛斯·拉斐尔·戈麦斯 二十二岁
Carlos Rafael Gomez, aged 22.
这张脸和你看起来一模一样
His face looks just like yours.
你从哪拿到这个的
Where'd you get this?
杰瑞德认识一个人
Jared knows this guy.
你知道如果你被抓
Do you know how much trouble you'd get into
会惹上多大的麻烦吗
if you got caught?
你会被逮捕 登记到系统中
You get arrested, thrown into the system,
你的生活就完了
life as you know it would be over.
-我没有 -你没听懂 是吗
- I-I didn't even... - You don't get it, do you?
你是个住在芝加哥的黑人男孩
You're a black boy living in Chicago.
一旦你出门 就会有人在背后盯着你
You got a target on your back the moment you leave this house.
你现在被正式禁足了
So now you're officially grounded.
什么 多久
What? For how long?
久到你望不到边
You can't see that far into the future.
或许这个叫兔子的人
Hey, maybe this Rabbit will just
会直接从他的兔子洞里跳出来 然后坦白
hop out of his hole and just confess.
我们得先找到他
We got to find him first.
我们在努力找
Yeah, we're trying.
同时 我们可以去调查
Meantime, we could go after the detectives
那些强迫威廉认罪的警♥察♥
who coerced William's confession.
逮捕他的是一名叫乔·弗里诺的警探
The arresting officer is a Detective Joe Folino.
-靠 -坏了
- Damn it. - Crap.
有什么我应该知道的吗
Am I missing something?
他是个人♥渣♥ 但陪审团喜欢他
He's a jerk, but juries love him.
什么情况
What the hell?
你怎么在这
What are you doing here?
你好啊 玛蒂琳
Hello, Madeline.
我怎么能放过能和你再次同庭共舞的机会呢
Just couldn't pass up a chance to dance with you again.
应该会挺有意思的 不过领舞是我
Should be fun. I'll lead.
那孩子招了
The kid confessed.
弗里诺侦探 人们有的时候
Detective Folino, do people sometimes
是不是会错误地对自己没犯过的罪行认罪
falsely confess to crimes they did not commit?
当然了 有的人上♥床♥的时候都能假高♥潮♥呢
Sure. And some people fake it in the sack, too,
话说回来 我做这一行时间长到
but, uh, I've been doing it long enough
能够分辨出区别了
to know the difference.
所以你没有任何疑问了
So you have no concerns?
对他的供述我没有任何疑问
I have zero concerns about this confession.
完全没有 他就是凶手
Zero. He's the killer.
我问完了
Nothing further.
犯人自己认罪的供词
Confessions are typically confirmed
通常要通过书面声明或视频影像来确认
using a written statement or a videotape.
为什么威廉没有书面声明也没有视频呢
Why wasn't that done for William?
我给他录了视频 但是视频文件坏了
I videotaped him, but the file got corrupted.
所以你没办法证明他认罪了
So you have no proof of a confession?
被告人亲自把我带到杀人凶器前的
The defendant led me straight to the murder weapon,
就藏在他的卧室里
hidden in his bedroom.
那么 当你问威廉的时候
Now, when you questioned William,
-他告诉你枪是谁给他的了 对吗 -对
- he told you who gave him that gun, didn't he? - Yeah.
他说是兔子给的
He said it was a rabbit.
他说是一个昵称叫兔子的人给的
Uh, he said it was someone nicknamed Rabbit.
对 但我可不认识什么兔子
Yeah, but I don't know no Rabbit,
所以被告人很明显在撒谎
so obviously, the defendant was lying.
不 你在撒谎 不是吗
No. You were lying, weren't you?
你告诉他你需要他帮你一起找到真凶
You told him you needed his help finding the real killer.
你从未告诉过他他是嫌疑人
You never told him he was a suspect.
欺骗一个十四岁男孩的感觉如何
How does it feel deceiving a 14-year-old boy?
反对 辩方在无理取闹
Objection. Counsel is badgering.
反对有效 你提问结束了吗 布德罗先生
Sustained. Are we about done, Mr. Boudreau?
是的 法官阁下
Yes, Your Honor.
我们应该让威廉上庭作证
We should put William on the stand.
不行 我不能让他见贝劳斯
No. I'm not exposing him to Bellows.
他会强迫威廉认罪的 那我们就输了
He'll force William to admit to his confession, and we'll lose.
完全没有那个什么兔子的线索
No dice on the wascally wabbit.
我问遍了整个社区
I canvassed the whole neighborhood,
他们不是没听说他们就是不想说
and no one's heard of him or they're not talking.
总会有迹可循的
Well, he's got to be somewhere.
他不可能是威廉凭空捏造出来的
William didn't just make him up.
找到他
Find him.
知道了 我不就是努力这么做的吗
Yeah, man. That's what I'm trying to do.
我们会找到他的
We will find him.
但首先 我们要确认一下威廉的证词
But first, we need to verify William's alibi.
这张照片是在凶杀案发当天拍摄的
This photo was taken on the day of the murder.
如果我们能确定具体时间
If we can establish a time of day...
让我看看
Let me see that.
这是达曼大道的布莱尼亚克漫画店
That's Brainiac Comics on Damen Avenue.
他们除了每周三和周六
They're open 10:00 to 4:00,
是新漫画发♥售♥日之外
except for Wednesdays and Saturdays,
都是十点开到四点的
which is new comic release day.
深藏不露的死宅呀
Closet geek.
你还觉得鸟男配不上你呢
But too good for the bird guy?
漫画书可不是鸟
Comic books are not birds.
好极了
Great!
摸清店主的行踪
Track down the owner.
布德罗怎么了
What's up with Boudreau?
他怎么那么激动
Why is he so cranky?
他不想让威廉失望
Doesn't want to let down William.
也不想让他的教会失望
Or his church.
剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表