剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表
We found what you're looking for.
你找到了未经剪辑的报告
You got us the unredacted report.
女议员已经通知军♥事♥委♥员♥会♥
The congresswoman has pull on the Armed Services Committee.
你看到是谁剪辑的以后
You might need some of that
就知道可能会用的上了
when you see who the redacted person is.
我猜测摩尔当时正在
I assumed that Moore was duking it out
和另一个醉酒士兵打架
with another drunken sailor.
没错 只不过
He was. Just so happens
那个醉酒士兵是个上将
that drunken sailor was an admiral.
现在我们知道为什么邓拉普总阻挠我们
Well, now we know why Dunlap was stonewalling us.
下一步呢
So what's next?
跟他当面对质
Grill the hell out of him.
我们查阅报告显示
We read the incident report about
在摩尔军士长死前一周
the vicious fight between you and Chief Moore
你和他有过激烈争斗
the week before his murder.
那是机密
That's classified.
不再是了
Not anymore.
你们当时打的很激烈
You two went at it pretty hard.
也许发疯的并不是瑞秋·克拉克
Maybe Rachel Clarke wasn't the one who snapped.
-别说了 够了 -没错 你一定
- That's it. I've heard enough. - Yeah, you must've been
对他十分生气
really furious with him.
所以 当瑞秋和摩尔在酒吧打架时
So, when Rachel and Moore had that fight at the bar,
你趁机出手并陷害瑞秋
you took advantage of the optics and you framed Rachel.
我们需要一个解释 长官
We need an answer, sir.
不然我马上打电♥话♥给特区
Or my next phone call will be to D.C.
这是什么
What's this?
我写给国防部长的信的复印件
Copy of the letter I wrote to SecDef,
向他表达我对我手下
saying how honored I was to potentially have
首位女海豹突击队员的荣幸之情
the first female SEAL under my command.
我为什么要陷害她
Why would I frame her?
至于我跟摩尔军士长的斗殴事件
As for my fight with Chief Moore,
是因为他和我女儿间的感情
it was about his relationship with my daughter.
他嗜酒如命 而他们刚刚才有孩子
He was drinking heavily and they had just had a baby.
我想找他谈谈
I tried talking to him.
但他挑衅起来 结果一发不可收拾
But he got belligerent, and it got ugly.
我不想让我们的私事曝光
I didn't want our private matter to go public.
这会让基地和我的家人蒙羞
It would have brought shame to this base and to my family.
于是我剪辑了报告
That's why I had it redacted.
我十分遗憾 上将
Sorry to hear that, Admiral.
我也是
Me too.
但是这不能证明你没有杀他
But it doesn't mean you didn't kill him.
我很喜欢克拉克士兵 她很有潜力
I was a fan of Seaman Clarke. She had potential.
但她用自己的技能谋杀我的女婿时
But while she was using her skills to murder my son-in-law,
我正在参加参谋长联席会议的晚宴
I was attending a banquet with the Joint Chiefs.
这些都有记录
It's all on the record.
我不想打击你
So I-I hate to disappoint you,
但我不是你要找的凶手
but I'm not your killer.
五角大楼证实了上将的不在场证明
The Pentagon confirmed the admiral's alibi.
所以他没有杀害摩尔
So he didn't murder Moore.
瑞秋 上将说摩尔的婚姻遇到了麻烦
Rachel, the admiral said Moore's marriage was in trouble.
你的一个教官说
Your other instructor suggested
你和摩尔之间有某种关系
there was a relationship brewing between the two of you.
我俩没有上♥床♥ 如果这就是你想问的
I wasn't sleeping with him, if that's what you're asking.
他是我的教官
He was my instructor.
我们只是想帮你
We're just trying to help you.
如果你有什么要交待的 抓紧时间
If there's anything you want to tell us, now's the time.
每天我坐在监狱里
I sit in this cell every day
想着我是怎么被关进来的
wondering how I got here.
谁背叛了我 为什么
Who betrayed me and why?
就因为我是个女人吗
And is it because I'm a woman?
我感到很沮丧 因为我是个战士
And I feel so frustrated, because I'm a fighter.
我却不能为自己而战 我感觉...
And I can't fight back, and I feel so...
很无助 我懂你
Powerless. I get it.
作为一个在海军的女兵
Being in the Navy is so much harder
比一个男兵要难得多
for a woman than for a man.
一点点的违纪都会被放大
The slightest infraction is magnified.
怎么回事
What happened?
我和摩尔是朋友 仅此而已
Moore and I were friends, but that's all.
我们聊过几次
We spoke a few times
一些关于他不想跟他妻子讲的话
about things he didn't want to tell his wife,
但是我没跟任何人讲过
but I didn't mention it to anybody
海军条例规定禁止军官与士兵间建立私人关系
因为越级交友违反了规定
because fraternization is frowned upon.
越级交友
And by fraternization
-意思是... -所有不同等级的官兵
- you mean...? - Any personal relationship
之间的任何个人关系
between officers and enlisted,
包括交流 是不被允许的
including talking, is prohibited.
这会让我丢掉进入海豹突击队的机会
It would have destroyed my chances at becoming a SEAL.
在之前的庭审中你怎么不说
Why didn't you bring this up at your original trial?
我觉得没有必要
I didn't see the point.
没想到在庭审结束后 一切都晚了
And then, after my trial was over, it was too late.
但是 事实上
But... the truth is,
摩尔的情况不是很稳定
Moore wasn't exactly the most stable person.
他跟我说他会做噩梦
He told me he was having nightmares.
关于什么
About what?
他没说 但是有一次
He wouldn't say, but this one time,
我发现他在办公室喝醉了 萎靡不振
I found him drunk in his office, and he was really upset.
他一直咆哮着一个叫法赫迪的名字
And he kept ranting about someone named Fahdi.
那是谁
Who's that?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是他一直说那件事不应该发生
But he kept on saying that it shouldn't have happened
说他不应该活下来
and that he didn't deserve to live.
从此之后我就和他保持了距离
After that, I just kept my distance.
所以摩尔和瑞秋确实有某种关系
So Moore and Rachel did have a relationship.
类似柏拉图 但是还有些不清楚
Platonic, but still more secrets.
你知道我们现在该问什么
You know the question we have to ask now.
法赫迪到底是谁
Who the hell is Fahdi?
玛格丽特·阿特伍德说 "保护秘密最好的方式
Margaret Atwood said, "The best way to keep a secret
加拿大小说家
就是假装没有秘密"
is to pretend there isn't one."
有时秘密会产生可怕的后果
Sometimes secrets can have dire consequences.
比如在军队
The military, for example,
秘密被用来保护指挥链
uses secrets to protect the chain of command.
可怕的是 真♥相♥一旦大白
The fear is if the truth is told,
一切都会瓦解
everything will fall apart.
但是如果...
But what happens...
你是那条指挥链里最脆弱的一环
if you're the weak link in that chain?
谁会来保护你
Who's there to protect you?
不好意思
I'm sorry.
我不是故意打断你
I didn't mean to interrupt.
没关系
No, it's okay.
你看起来很好奇
You looked curious.
玛蒂说你在这家律所做的事情
Maddie says that what you do for the firm here
十分重要 畅所欲言
is really important. Getting the word out.
讲述故事
Telling the stories.
你的故事是什么
So, what's your story?
对不起 我不是你该同情的人
Sorry, I'm not one of your sympathetic,
你找错人了
wrongfully accused clients.
我犯了罪 也坐了牢
I did the crime, I did the time.
具体罪名是...
Which was...?
持械抢劫一间卖♥♥酒店
Armed robbery of a liquor store.
店员受伤了
The clerk got hurt.
我当时只是个望风的小孩
I was just some young kid on a joyride,
但却坐了二十年的牢
and it cost me 20 years of my life.
其中有十年是跟我的好朋友一起
Ten of those years were with my best friend.
你们当时很亲近
You guys got close.
你有多了解这个故事
How much of that story do you know?
显然不够了解
Obviously not enough.
不好意思打乱你的行程
Sorry to interrupt your trip.
我的会议提早结束了
Oh, my conference finished early.
听起来你需要聊聊
And it sounded like you wanted to talk.
竞选活动怎么样了
剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表