剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表
相信我 我也很后悔
Believe me, I wish I could take it back.
在凡妮莎死之前你和她有过冲突吗
Did you and Vanessa have a fight before she died?
我和妮莎一见面就会争论
Me and Ness argued every time we saw each other,
-但 -你们都争论什么
- but... - What were you arguing about?
我们都在酒吧
We got into it at the bar.
她在大吵大闹的发脾气
She was yelling and throwing a fit.
只要她想她就可以变得很戏剧化
She could be a real drama queen when she wanted to be.
她大发雷霆
She was furious
因为我们说她不能在同志骄傲集♥会♥上发言
because we told her not to speak at a pride rally.
我被殴打 被打的鼻青脸肿
I have been beaten, I've had my nose broken,
我被关进监狱
I've been thrown in jail.
我为了支持同性恋自♥由♥而丢了工作
I've lost my job for gay liberation.
我和其他人一样有资格在集♥会♥发言
I've got as much right to speak at that rally as anyone else does.
我不会走的 托马斯
I'm not going anywhere, Thomas,
而且如果你觉得
and if you think just for one second
我们会默默离开自生自灭
that we're gonna roll over and die,
再好好想想
think again.
那是我最后一次见到她
That was the last time I ever saw her.
她离开之后你做了什么
What did you do after she left?
我整晚都在这
I-I was here all night.
有一堆人可以给我作证
And I got a dozen people who can testify to that.
没人会忘了妮莎死的那晚
No one could ever forget the night Ness died,
我们永远不会忘
and we never will.
听着 我当时讨厌凡妮莎
Look, I hated Vanessa... back in the day,
但我不会杀了她
but I would never kill her.
-为什么 -因为我们惺惺相惜
- And why is that? - Because she was my sister-in-arms.
尽管我讨厌她 但我也爱她
Even when I hated her, I loved her.
我一直如此
And I always will.
1986同志骄傲
当然 我们称它为改革之战
Of course, we call it revolutionary war
但事实上它是内战 如果你想想...
but really, it's a civil war if you think...
好了 我有一个坏消息和另一个坏消息
Okay. So I've got bad news and I've got bad news.
-想先听哪一个 -坏消息
- What do you want first? - The bad news.
法官恨透我了
Judge hates my guts,
否决了我塞缪尔·马歇尔病历的动议
denied our motion for Sam Marshall's hospital records.
她说这是钓鱼执法
She said it was a fishing expedition.
-好吧 另一个呢 -我们没有其他嫌疑人
- Okay, how about the bad news? - We don't have any other suspects.
我不认为是托马斯做的 动机不足
I don't buy Thomas did it. His motive's weak,
还有目击者可以证实他的不在场证明
and he's got witnesses to corroborate his alibi.
那又得回到塞缪尔·马歇尔 他也有不在场证明
That brings us back to Sam Marshall, who also has an alibi.
他有足够的动机
And he's definitely got motive.
我同意 他是我们最好的人选
I agree. He's our best bet.
如果他是阴性AB型血
And if his blood type is AB negative,
-那可能就够把辛迪救出来了 -好的
- that might be enough to get Cindy out. - Okay.
传唤塞缪尔·马歇尔
So let's subpoena Sam Marshall,
在证人席上揭了他的老底
hammer it out of him on the stand.
是啊 如果他证明自己是不同血型 怎么办
Yeah, but what if he testifies to being different blood type and we did.
或许有另一个办法能查到他的血型
Or maybe there's another way we can get his blood type.
洗耳恭听
Pray tell.
那不是很合法 所以或许我不该说
It's not exactly legal, so maybe I shouldn't say anything.
-我没听见 -我没参加过这次会议
- I didn't hear that. - I never had this conversation.
波士顿茶党
Boston Tea Party.
不 想想波士顿茶党
No, think about the Boston Tea Party.
我们在倾倒什么 我们在倾倒咖啡吗
What are we dumping? Are we dumping coffee?
我知道自己还有个烂摊子没处理
I know my own stuff is hard enough to deal with,
但我不知道你怎么在公开场合面对这一切
but I have no idea how you do it publicly.
你太顽强了
You're so resilient.
那篇文章
And that article...
玛蒂琳真的认为是你杀了罗斯玛丽吗
Does Madeline really think that you killed Rosemary?
我不知道
I don't know.
我发现有点讽刺的是
I find it a bit ironic that...
她认为是我做的 但
that she thinks that I did it, but...
为什么
Why?
你可以告诉我
You can tell me.
我会替你保密
I won't say anything.
集♥会♥缄默法则
Group code of silence.
罗斯玛丽遇害的那天晚上
The night that-that Rosemary was killed,
在我们得知她的死讯之前
before we even knew that she was dead,
大家都在找她
everybody's looking for her...
除了玛蒂琳
except for Madeline.
-什么 -她表现得很奇怪
- What? - She was, she was just acting so strange.
她就像嗑高了 还是什么
You know, like she was, she was high or something.
精神恍惚地盯着前方
Just looking straight ahead in a haze.
她没帮你们找吗
So she didn't help you look?
没有 怪就怪在这
No, that's the weird thing.
肯定有问题
Something was definitely wrong.
你觉得可能是玛蒂琳杀了罗斯玛丽吗
Do you think that Madeline might have done something to Rosemary?
不
No.
我只是不明白
I just never understood
为什么她表现得那么奇怪 你懂吗
why she's acting so strange, you know?
那时候大家甚至不知道罗斯玛丽被杀了
Before anybody even knew that-that Rosemary was killed.
这不太符合我们刚制定的"只做好朋友"规则
This isn't exactly the "let's just be friends" pact we just made.
我知道 我情不自禁
I know, I can't help it.
我也是
Me, neither.
我们得停下来了 不然他们会把我扔出去
Okay, we have to stop or they're gonna throw me out of here.
不 他们不会 我打好招呼了
No, they won't. I took care of it.
你一直在哪都混得开
You've always had this place wired.
但或许这样的日子不多了
But maybe not for long.
为什么 什么意思
Why? What do you mean?
我假释委员会的听证会已经安排好了
My parole board hearing got set.
我的律师认为我有机会从这出去
My lawyer actually thinks I'm gonna have a shot of getting out of here.
蕾恩 那太好了
Wren, that's amazing.
是吗
Is it?
当然
Of course it is.
玛蒂琳
Madeline...
现实一点吧
let's be real.
你真的以为出去之后我们能在一起吗
Do you really see us together out there?
和你的朋友一起玩 见见你的同事
Like, hanging with your pals, meeting your folks?
是啊 可以
Yeah, I do.
好吧
Okay, then.
你跟多少人提起过我
How many people have you told about me?
我想也是
That's what I thought.
我们俩之间的关系
This thing we have between us,
只存在于这里
it exists only in here.
我知道在外面
I know on the outside
你会隐藏自己这一面 我不会因此生气
you hide this side of you. I'm not mad about it.
我只是 我不想让自己失望
I just, I don't want to be disappointed.
我不知道你出狱后我们之间会发生什么
I don't know what's gonna happen between us when you get out,
但我们能等会儿再担心这个吗
but can we worry about that later?
现在最重要的是你得从这出去
All that matters is that you get out of here.
-从这出去 -好吧
- Get out of here. - Okay.
所有的学生组成了一个搜救队
All of the students organized a search party.
每个人都在找 除了她
Everyone was looking. Everyone except for her.
我一直在复盘
I've been looking at this backwards.
我总觉得是他杀了她
I always thought he killed her
玛蒂琳只是他的帮凶
and that Madeline was his accomplice.
我从没想过可能是她一个人干的
I never considered that she might've acted alone.
现在怎么办
So what now?
或许
Maybe...
我们能让利维·斯科特做我们的明星证人
...we make Levi Scott our star witness.
迦密山医院
对不起 我有一份法庭的指令
Sorry. Um, I have a court order
调取塞缪尔·马歇尔
for the medical records of Samuel Marshall
1982年9月17号♥的病历
from September 17, 1982.
这不是要塞缪尔·马歇尔的
This is not for Samuel Marshall.
-这是贝齐·迈尔斯的 -天啊 真的吗
- This is for a Betsy Miers. - Oh, my God, really?
我拿错了 我开了一个小时才到这
I brought the wrong one, and I drove an hour to get here.
你想帮我节省两个小时的车程吗
You want to save me a two-hour drive?
都37年前的了 我都不知道他是不是活着
It's from 37 years ago, I don't even think he's still alive.
可以吗
Do you mind?
我给你买♥♥杯咖啡或者甜甜圈
I'll get you a coffee or a doughnut.
剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表