剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表
No, I didn't.
我的现任雇主道尔顿先生
And my current employment by Mr. Dalton
绝对遵纪守法
is perfectly legit.
克利夫兰一半的执法者都为他卖♥♥命
Hell, half of Cleveland law enforcement works for him.
特洛伊没理由杀了桑普森警官
Also, Troy had no reason to kill Officer Sampson.
调查毫无进展
Investigation was going nowhere.
我们准备关门了
We were ready to close up shop.
辛普森被害只是因为运气不好
What happened with Sampson was... bad luck.
戴温·瓦特金斯四天后就要
Davon Watkins is gonna die in four days
为了一件他没犯过的罪而死
for a crime he didn't commit.
你曾是缉毒署的探员 你曾是个好人
You used to be a DEA agent, you were one of the good guys.
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么回事啊
What the hell happened to you?
道尔顿先生
Mr. Dalton.
泰勒
Tyler.
看看是谁大驾光临了
So who do we have here?
我是玛蒂琳·斯科特 这是瓦莱特·普莱斯
I'm Madeline Scott, this is Violet Price.
我们是戴温·瓦特金斯的律师
We represent Davon Watkins.
嗯 被关进死囚室的可怜孩子
Right. That poor kid that's on death row.
个人角度讲 我不支持死刑
Personally, I'm not a big fan of the death penalty.
它以一种非常不合适的方式影响了我们这些老百姓
It affects our people in a grossly disproportionate way.
奥马尔·布莱克威尔被杀前
We spoke to Omar Blackwell
我们在监狱里和他谈过
before he was killed in prison.
他说了你所做的事
He told us what you did.
奥马尔只是急于和他儿子和好的绝望男人
Omar was a desperate man looking to make peace with his son.
你和我都知道他靠不住
You and I both know he wasn't reliable.
那你为什么因为他告密而杀了他
Then why did you kill him for being a snitch?
我觉得你帮派电影看多了
I think you watch too many gangster movies.
我向你保证
I assure you,
你在这不会发现和辛普森警官
you won't discover anything about Officer Sampson's
不幸去世有关的任何事
unfortunate death here.
对吧 泰勒
Isn't that right, Tyler?
就像我告诉她们的
That's just what I told them.
纯属运气不好
Bad luck.
很抱歉浪费了两位女士的时间
Well, I'm sorry you ladies wasted your time.
"运气不好" 真能扯
"Bad luck." Yeah, right.
抱歉
Sorry.
你好
Hello?
好 好 我会接
Yes, yes. I'll accept.
等一下
I just, I need a second.
我刚发现我的假释听证会
I just found out my parole hearing's
在明天上午10点
at 10:00 a.m. tomorrow.
蕾恩
Wren, uh...
我在俄亥俄处理一个案子
I'm in Ohio on a case.
我的客户已经在死囚牢了 我
My client's on death row and I...
你来不了
You can't make it.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你会表现得很好的 对吧
Just-- you're gonna do great, okay?
听着 端正地坐着
Um, look, just sit up straight,
谈吐清晰 面带微笑
talk clearly and smile.
他们抗拒不了你的微笑
They won't be able to resist your smile.
你还有三位品德证人 对吧
Hey, you've got three other character witnesses, all right?
他们都没进过监狱 不像你的小情人我
And none of them have been locked up, unlike yours truly.
他们不像你那样了解我
They don't know me like you do.
蕾恩 我真的很抱歉
Wren, I'm so sorry.
如果我不帮他 我的客户就要死了
My client's gonna die if I don't help him
我真的
and I just really need
走不开
to be here, I...
好吧
All right.
再见
Bye.
-再来点咖啡吗 -不了
- More coffee? - Um... no.
我跟你们没什么好说的
I've got nothing to say to you.
我们知道
We know.
我们是想让你和她聊聊
We were hoping you'd talk to her.
卡琳娜
Karina.
好久不见 爱德
It's been a long time, Eddie.
所以你从未怀疑过
So you never suspected?
鲍勃·卡拉韦 那个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Bob Callaway, that son of a bitch.
我不知道你为什么离开了学校
I didn't know why you left school.
你从来没回过我电♥话♥
You never returned my calls.
-我很抱歉 -这不是你的错
- I'm so sorry. - It wasn't your fault.
不 就是我的错
Yes, it was.
珍妮特·戴尔
So, Janet Dale?
丹尼尔·赫尔南德斯正在为一个他没犯过的罪
Daniel Hernandez is serving a life sentence
服刑无期徒刑
for a crime he didn't commit.
我们得知道发生了什么
We need to know what happened.
那晚 我还在为你退学的事心烦意乱
That night, I was still upset about you leaving school.
鲍勃说好的派对是忘却的最好方法
Bob said a good rager was the best way to forget.
所以我们喝了酒
So we drank.
很多
A lot.
我们把珍妮特带进屋
We took Janet in the room.
鲍勃问她听没听说过
Bob asked her if she'd ever heard of
"魔鬼三角洲"
a "devil's triangle."
她打了他一耳光 但他只是笑
She slapped him, but he just laughed.
她往门那去 但鲍勃抓住了她
She went to the door, but Bob grabbed her.
她试图尖叫 但是...
She tried to scream, but...
鲍勃捂住了她的嘴
Bob put his hand over her mouth.
音乐非常嘈杂
The music was so loud.
我离开了
I left.
我是个懦夫
I was a coward.
法官阁下 我们传唤爱德华·杜巴尔先生
Your Honor, we call Mr. Edward DuBar.
-他是谁 -杜巴尔先生是所讨论的
- Who's this? - Mr. DuBar was an eyewitness
当天事件的目击证人
to the events of the day in question.
还需要我说多少次
How many times need I say it?
这与强♥奸♥无关
This is not about rape anymore.
我们相信这一证词可以免除
We believe this testimony exonerates
对原告的谋杀指控
the petitioner of the charge of murder.
很好 好的
Very good. Yes.
副警长 请让陪审团入座
Well, Deputy, please call the jury in.
我...我不得不提醒法官阁下
I, um... I'm constrained to remind Your Honor
我们没有陪审团
there is no jury.
这是证据听证会 法官阁下
This is an evidentiary hearing, Your Honor.
考虑到时间
Given the hour,
我建议今日休庭好吗 法官
may I suggest we adjourn for the day, Judge?
好的 那...
Yes, well...
好的
Okay, um...
休庭至明日上午九点
we're adjourned until 9:00 a.m. tomorrow.
记得希拉里·克♥林♥顿♥说的
Remember when Hillary Clinton would talk about
赢得选举与实际承担职责
the difference between winning an election
-之间的区别吗 -记得
- and actually doing the job? - Yes.
这是失败者的言论
It's a loser's argument.
如果你想要竞选公职
If you're gonna run for office,
就赢下这该死的选举
win the damn election.
晚点再担心这些问题
Worry about the issues later.
我厌倦了隐藏我真正相信的东西
I'm tired of hiding what I really believe.
这是个错误 戈尔
It's a mistake, Gore.
但你最近似乎犯了不少错误
But you seem to be making a lot of them lately.
诺亚 康纳 请到我的办公室来好吗
Noah, Connor. May I see you in my office, please?
康纳...
Connor...
你被炒了 很抱歉
...you're fired, I'm sorry.
干得好
Well played.
一如往常
As always.
遗产特许学校
你在找我吗
Looking for me?
是的
Yes, I am.
我想让你四周看看
I want you to take a look around.
看到那学校了吗
See that school?
还有那座图书馆
That library?
你觉得是谁建造的
Who do you think got them built?
还有座疗养院在那里
And that nursing home is there
-因为我让它建在那里 -所以呢
- because I put that there. - So?
你也建造了这个城市的停尸间
You built the city's morgue, too.
剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表