剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表
- You got a lawyer? - No, I kind of have a lawyer.
他主攻方向是再保险法律
He does reinsurance law.
我给伊利诺伊州所有律师都写了委托书
I wrote a letter to every lawyer in Illinois.
我以为只有刑事律师会回复
I thought only the criminal lawyers would respond,
但他说他想尝试新领域
but he says he's trying something new.
这是个怎样的笨蛋
What kind of fool is this?
他不像个笨蛋
You know, he didn't look like a fool.
他是个年轻又英俊的黑人
He was actually a young, handsome black man.
-你没说过他是黑人 -所以呢
- You never said he was black. - So?
拜托 一个黑人小伙
Come on, a black guy
帮声名狼藉的白人女孩洗脱谋杀罪名
helping the white infamous girl in a murder rap?
你见到有这样的人回复我的委托信吗
You're not gonna see a guy like that answering any of my letters.
也许是因为你根本没写委托信
Maybe that's 'cause you didn't write any letters.
也许因为我压根就没有冤情
Maybe that's 'cause I'm guilty as all hell.
也许我们该把这家汽车租赁公♥司♥请上法庭
Maybe we should just bring the rental car company into court.
多辆雪佛兰羚羊
Multiple Impalas?
-肯定稳操胜券了 -玛蒂琳很优秀
- That has got to be a slam dunk. - Madeline's good,
但她不是克利夫兰法庭上的勒布朗·詹姆斯
but she's not, like, LeBron James of the Cleveland courtroom.
詹姆斯曾效力克利夫兰骑士队 为其夺下总冠军
洛杉矶湖人队
-勒布朗不是转会去湖人队了吗 -没错
- Doesn't LeBron play for the Lakers now? - Yeah, he does.
这也是克利夫兰衰败的原因之一
And that's one of the reasons that Cleveland's so depressing.
来干正事 没错 我要带这个证据出庭
Okay. Let's stay focused. Uh, yes, I will bring that to court.
我们仍需找出真正的枪手[投篮高手]
We still need to find the real shooter.
没错 克利夫兰也是
Yeah, so does Cleveland.
好吧 所以我有好消息
All right, so, I got good news.
我们找到了另一个目击者
We found the other witness.
等等 什么叫"我们" 是我找到她的
Wait. What's this "We"? I tracked her down.
我告诉你去哪找的
I showed you where to look.
南希·柯蒂斯 自戴温的案子开始
Nancy Curtis. She was married and divorced
她几次结婚又离婚
a couple times since Davon's trial,
所以她才这么难找
which is why she was so difficult to find.
她在戴温庭审现场作证
She testified at Davon's trial
称自己在公园对面自家窗户里看到了枪杀现场
that she saw the shooting from her window across from the park.
太好了 我们找她谈谈
This is great. We'll talk to her.
对不起 在去克利夫兰之前
Uh, okay, sorry, I have to take care of something
我还有些事要处理
before we head back to Cleveland.
-激♥情♥约会 -明天这里见
- Hot date? - Uh, we'll go up there tomorrow.
再见
See you later.
我和我妻子正朝我们的车走
My wife and I were headed for our car
利维拿着棒球棒不知从哪冲出来
when Levi just came out of nowhere with a baseball bat.
他朝希瑟挥棒 被我挡住了
He swung at Heather, but I blocked it.
他给了我一拳 我夺走了他的棒球棒
He punched me, but I disarmed him.
-他在撒谎 -你和你妻子有挑衅斯科特先生吗
- He's lying. - Did you or your wife provoke Mr. Scott?
不 没有 他直接朝我们冲过来
No. No, no, no, he just-just came at us.
我们能活着算很走运了
We're lucky to be alive.
辩方律师
Your witness.
我答应从休假的鲍克斯法官手里
When I agreed to substitute in on this case
接下这桩案子的时候
for the vacationing Judge Boxer,
我承诺我会尽快帮她搞定
I promised to quickly clear her calendar.
我向来言出必行 麦奎尔先生 所以请快点
I keep my promises, Mr. McGuire, so, quickly.
好的 法官阁下 请稍等
Yes, Your Honor, just, uh, one moment.
我没有问题
No further questions.
这很让人沮丧
It's frustrating.
我想坦诚表达我的情绪
I want to be open and honest about my emotions,
但我不想让自己显得反复无常
but I don't want to seem unstable.
我不觉得偷偷摸摸来见心理医生
Well, I don't see what's open and honest about skulking around
不告诉你妻子 还有什么坦诚可言
with your therapist and not telling your wife.
没人偷偷摸摸
Nobody's skulking.
伊西和我讨论了一些
Easy and I have been discussing some changes
他生活中所经历的变化
that he's been experiencing in his life.
我来告诉你什么时候开始变化
Oh. I'll tell you when things changed,
当他回复玛蒂琳·斯科特的委托信的时候
when he answered Madeline Scott's letter.
看吧 又开始了 什么事都怪到玛蒂琳头上
Yeah, see, here we go, blaming Madeline again for ev...
不 亲爱的 我没怪她 我怪的是你
No, baby, I don't blame her, I blame you.
是你决定改变你的生活 你的事业
You made the decision to change your life, change your career,
改变你本能与家人共度的时光
and change the time that you spend with your family.
这都是你的错 不怪玛蒂琳
That's all you, not Madeline.
我真正想知道的是
And what I really want to know
你做出这个决定时 将家庭置于何地
is where was your family when you made this decision?
因为它对我们影响也很大
Because this affects us, too.
伊西
Easy?
你知道自己这么做的原因吗
Any idea as to why?
那时我渴望更多
I needed something more.
-比你的家庭还重要吗 -我不是这个意思
- More than your family? - That's not what I'm saying.
我爱你 我爱我的家庭
I love you, I love my family.
但 我就是
But... just...
伊西 我问你
Easy, let me ask you this.
无论你渴望什么
Whatever it is you need in your life,
你能从你的婚姻和家庭中获得吗
can some of that come from your marriage? Your family?
能
Yes.
当然能
Uh, absolutely.
艾琳 你觉得呢
Irene, what do you think?
老实说我也不知道
I honestly don't know anymore.
他当时疯狂地挥舞棒球棒
He was wildly swinging the baseball bat.
我觉得他击中了我丈夫的脸
I think it hit my husband in the face.
他威胁说要杀了我们
He threatened to kill us.
-他说了什么 -我记不清楚具体的话
- What did he say? - I don't recall exactly.
我太害怕了
I was terrified.
我现在还做噩梦呢
I'm still having nightmares.
我只记得那双空洞 无情的
I can just see these vacant, soulless,
杀人犯的眼睛 万幸我女儿不在场
killer eyes. I'm just grateful my baby girl wasn't there.
谢谢
Thank you.
辩方律师
Your witness.
赫斯本德夫人
Um... Mrs. Husband,
利维从哪拿到的球棒
where did Levi get the bat from?
我不知道
I don't know.
他挥棒的时候我没看清商店的标签
I didn't catch a store label while he was swinging.
抱歉 我是说
Apologies, I meant,
利维从哪拿出来的球棒
where did Levi retrieve the-the bat from,
他车里 还是
his car or...?
你得问他
You'd have to ask him.
他是那个要用球棒杀了我们的人
He's the one that tried to kill us with it.
玛蒂琳·斯科特为被告辩护 法官阁下
Madeline Scott for the defense, Your Honor.
反对 斯科特女士在本案中已不再是辩方律师
Objection. Ms. Scott is no longer defense counsel on this case.
被告有权把我加入辩护团队
The defendant has the right to add me to the defense team.
利维
Levi?
让她来 要是我你恐怕就得蹲监狱了
Uh, let her. You may end up in jail with me.
好的
It's fine.
斯科特女士 你可以继续了
Ms. Scott, you may proceed.
希瑟 你能告诉我们当时你的女儿在哪
Tell us, Heather, where was your "Baby girl"?
她在车上等着
She was waiting in the car.
等什么 等你和你丈夫
Waiting for what? For you and your husband
用你们的棒球棒和利维对质吗
to confront Levi with your baseball bat?
不 我把我的围巾落在了球场
No. I left my scarf on the field.
需要你们两个人才能找回一条围巾吗
And it took the two of you to retrieve a scarf?
那是条高档围巾
It's a nice scarf.
你说利维威胁你 为什么
You said that Levi threatened you. Why?
我不知道 他就那么做了
I don't know. He just did.
利维总是那么暴♥力♥
Levi has always been violent,
从高中起就是这样
ever since high school.
利维在高中什么时候暴♥力♥了
When was Levi violent in high school?
你比任何人都清楚
You'd know better than anybody.
我再重新问一遍
I'll ask the question again.
高中期间 你何时亲眼看见利维使用暴♥力♥了
When did you personally see Levi be violent in high school?
他杀了罗斯玛丽·林奇
He killed Rosemary Lynch.
我看见他站在她的尸体旁
I saw him standing over her dead body.
还有什么比那更暴♥力♥吗
What's more violent than that?
你看见了吗
You saw that?
-是的 -真的吗
- Yes. - Really?
因为在我们的案子中 我清楚地记得
Because at our trial, I distinctly remember
你说自己当时和琳达·巴瑞特在一起
剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表