剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表
你知道吗 十年前 像你这样的白人女孩
You know, ten years ago, a white girl like you
走在这样的街道上绝对不受欢迎
wouldn't be caught dead on a street like this.
你不了解我
You don't know me.
你也不了解我
And you don't know me.
你也不明白这一切是如何运作的
And you don't see how it all works.
为了使其他人生活下去
See, for the rest to live,
总会存在可以接受的牺牲
there's always gonna be acceptable losses.
你的当事人 戴温 他叫什么
Your client, uh, Davon, what's his name?
没错
Yeah, no.
他就是可以接受的牺牲
He's an acceptable loss.
对这个城市而言
And as far as this city's concerned,
我是不可或缺的
I'm a necessity.
我就是东克利夫兰
I am East Cleveland.
戴温·瓦特金斯是无辜的
Davon Watkins is innocent.
他会重获自♥由♥
He will walk free.
而杀害桑普森警官的凶手
And the people responsible for Officer Sampson's murder
将锒铛入狱
will be locked up.
东克利夫兰将安然无恙
And East Cleveland will be just fine.
你最好小心点
You need to be careful.
你也是
So do you.
这是我最爱的时刻 伊西克尤
This is what I love most, Ezekiel.
完成一天的工作后
After the day's work is finished,
独自一人待着
you're left with just yourself,
只剩下思绪
your thoughts...
还有法律
and the law.
伴随着它的纯洁和力量
With all its purity and force.
还有魔力
And magic.
你只需要有决心和智慧
And all it requires is the determination and intellect to
进行反复推敲
push and pull at it
直到你终于明白 如黎明的曙光一样清晰
until you finally see, as clearly as the dawn's light,
怎么做才是正确的
the right thing to do.
我明白
I know.
所以这是我不得不做的最困难的事
And that's why this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.
我们在谈论什么 伊西克尤
What are we talking about, Ezekiel?
先生 昨天的聆讯中我出现在你面前时
Sir, when I appeared before you during yesterday's proceedings,
-你... -我发脾气了吗
- you... - Did I lose my temper?
我道歉
Apologies.
去年玛格丽特去世后...
Since Margaret passed last year...
我脾气变得很暴躁
I've had a short fuse.
法官 弗莱夫人四年前去世了
Judge, Mrs. Fry passed four years ago.
我在她的葬礼上见到你了
I saw you at her funeral.
怎么会过了这么久
How can it be that long?
法官...
Judge...
我觉得也许现在正是你退休的好时机
I think maybe this might be the right time for you to step down.
退休 不做法官了吗
Step down? From the bench?
你好大的胆子
How dare you.
你以为你在跟谁说话
Who do you think you're talking to?
一位我钦佩
A man I admire...
敬爱的法官
...and love.
谢谢你的关心 但我很好
Well, I appreciate your concern, but I'm fine.
一如既往地敏锐 确实如此
Sharp as ever. Really, I am.
我知道我们也许不该讨论在审案件
I know we probably shouldn't be discussing an active case,
但我只是想提醒你一下
but... I just wanted to give you a heads-up.
什么
Yes?
我想引用国家诉卡菲纳一案
I intend to cite State v. Kafina
对你的DNA判决提出上诉请求
in my appeal of your DNA ruling.
非常合适 而且非常有说服力
It's directly on point and completely persuasive.
如果你认为两案相关
Well, if you think it's relevant,
我会接受你递交的所有陈述
I'll accept any brief you want to submit.
我承认 我一时都想不起那个案子
I confess, I don't remember the case off the top of my head.
那是个非常出色的报告
It's an excellent opinion.
精心构思
Brilliantly crafted.
被引用了数百次
Cited hundreds of times,
一直到美国最高法♥院♥
all the way up to the U.S. Supreme Court.
抱歉 真的没想起来
Sorry, it doesn't come to mind.
法官
Judge...
伊利亚 那个报告还是你自己写的
Elijah, you wrote that opinion yourself.
是吗
I did?
你可以让我回避此案
You could have moved to recuse me,
把小事弄大
made a big deal of all this.
但是你没有
But you didn't.
你让我免受羞辱
You spared me the humiliation.
是你教我的
You taught me the way.
我会给行政法官打电♥话♥ 给你安排病假
I'll call the administrative judge and arrange medical leave.
不要
No.
我希望以正确的方式解决
I want to do this the right way.
我的健康状况在过去几周恶化了
My health has deteriorated in the past few weeks.
我是司法的管家
I am a steward of justice.
这一职责就是纠正站不住脚的错误
It remedies that which is untenable and wrong.
这是个很简单的过程
It's really a simple process.
看到事实 参考法律
You look at the facts, you apply the law,
然后提出一个判决
and you come up with an opinion.
现在 我认为我的法官生涯结束了
Now, it is my opinion that my time as a judge is over.
我会从此案和这把椅子上退下来
I will step down from this matter and this bench,
立即生效
effective immediately.
在我身后还有其他的管家
I leave in my wake other stewards--
他们头脑敏锐 性情温和
sharp minds and gentle souls
会维护正义 保护她
who will take care of justice and protect her.
此案及其被告
This case and this defendant
都会得到妥善安排
are in good hands.
此次法庭撤销了赫尔南德斯先生
This court vacates the sole remaining count
最后一项罪名
against Mr. Hernandez
并且直接向国家申请逮捕令
and directs that the State issue an arrest warrant
逮捕罗伯特·J·卡拉韦
for Robert J. Callaway.
国家向你道歉 赫尔南德斯先生
The State apologizes to you, Mr. Hernandez.
你自♥由♥了
You're a free man.
谢谢
Thank you.
你要回家了 你要回家了
You're coming home. You're coming home.
我只能告诉你我记得的事情 律师
I can only tell you what I remember, Counselor.
桑普森警官打来电♥话♥说他想和
Officer Sampson called, said he wanted to wrap up
他的一个秘密线人核对一下细节
a detail with one of his confidential informants.
他说"没什么大事"
"No big thing," he said,
所以我同意他去见线人
so I gave him the go-ahead to meet the C.I.
请告诉本庭 谁是桑普森警官
For the record, who was the target
卧底秘密调查的对象
of Officer Sampson's undercover investigation?
特洛伊·道尔顿 但当时那个调查都快结束了
Troy Dalton, but that investigation was winding down.
谁是你现在的雇主
And who is your current employer?
特洛伊·道尔顿
Troy Dalton.
法官阁下 我重申我的动议
Your Honor, I renew my motion
恢复之前对戴温·瓦特金斯的
that the stay of execution previously in place
死刑暂缓执行令
for Davon Watkins be revived.
斯科特女士 由于缺乏证据...
Ms. Scott, in light of the paucity of evidence...
缺乏
Paucity?
一位卧底警官因为一次愚蠢的差事
An undercover officer is killed on a fool's errand
去和某个人或某些人见面而被杀
to meet person or persons unknown,
而后那位卧底警官的上司竟然去为
and then that undercover officer's boss goes to work
那个调查目标工作了
for the target of said investigation?
如果这还不够臭气熏天的话...
If that doesn't stink to high heaven...
我不在乎你觉得事情闻起来怎么样 斯科特女士
I'm not interested in how you think things smell, Ms. Scott.
我们有道尔顿先生已知的知情人士
We have a signed confession from a known associate
-所签名的供词 -他已经死了
- of Mr. Dalton's. - Now deceased.
是被处决了
Executed.
与桑普森警官被处决的方式相同
The same way Officer Sampson was executed.
斯科特女士 你还有其他证人吗
Ms. Scott, do you have any other witnesses?
-法官阁下 -回答有或没有
- Your Honor... -It's a yes-or-no question!
没有 他们都被杀了
No. They're all being murdered.
原告戴温·瓦特金斯的最终上诉被驳回
Petitioner Davon Watkins's final appeal is denied.
他的处决将如期进行
His execution will proceed as scheduled.
你可以的
You can do it.
所以 我听说你过来是为了提议
So, I hear you're coming around to the proposed
剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表