剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表
I have famous politicians and reporters wanting something from me,
攻击我 或者是想成为我的朋友
attacking me and trying to be my friend.
这是我的闪耀时刻 宝贝
I am in the game now, baby.
改变司法系统
Making a difference in the justice system.
有多少个黑人律师有这样的机会
How many black lawyers get that chance?
这样的机会需要我们所有人都做出牺牲
Now, it's gonna take a sacrifice from all of us.
我想再次融入你的生活
I want to be a part of your life again.
我们都想
We all do.
我知道你不喜欢听我说这个
I know you don't like to hear me say this,
但我真的觉得你需要去看心理医生
but I really think you need to see someone.
不去
No.
坚决不去
Absolutely not.
那你最好采取点行动
Well, then, you better do something,
因为现在这个状况行不通
'cause this is not working.
什么鬼
What the...?
你怎么这么晚还在这儿
What are you still doing here?
我正在看塔玛拉的案子
I'm working on Tamara's case.
你怎么在这儿 你现在该脱♥光♥光了
What are you doing here? You're supposed to be naked right now.
史上最糟糕的约会
Worst date ever.
我这人有问题啊 瓦瓦
There's something wrong with me, Vi.
-那就不会再约了 -我不知道
- So, no second date? - I don't know.
他刚刚发短♥信♥要我们再试试
He just texted and asked to try again.
那你得去
Oh. So you have to go.
-真的吗 -真的 我现在禁用约会软件
- Really? -Yes. I'm on a dating app cleanse right now,
我只能通过你来满足我的空虚寂寞冷
and I'm living vicariously through you,
所以我需要全部淘气的细节
and I need all the naughty details.
说到淘气 过来
Oh, speaking of naughty, come here.
我刚刚找到了塞莱斯特·亚当斯的猛料
I just found something on Celeste Adams.
我做了个反向图像搜索
I did a reverse image search,
看起来她有另一个身份
and it looks like she has an alter ego.
塞莱斯特是个妓♥女♥
Celeste is an escort.
健身技巧 捆绑和"束性"
Fitness techniques: straps and B&B,
束缚及无套性♥交♥的缩写
which is short for "bondage and bareback."
你为什么会知道
Why do you know that?
女生都有秘密
A girl has her secrets.
查一下提姆·曼宁和桑迪·欧海
Do a search for Tim Manning and Sandy Ojai.
查到了
Oh, here we go.
桑迪·欧海在十六年前一次卖♥♥淫清扫行动中被捕
Sandy Ojai was picked up in a prostitution sting 16 years ago,
而且她不肯指证她的皮条客
and she wouldn't testify against her pimp,
提姆·曼宁 所有的指控都被撤销了
Tim Manning, and all the charges were dropped.
这就是她无犯罪记录的原因
Well, that's why she had a clean record.
她换名字了
She was using a different name.
卖♥♥淫集团逃脱法律制裁
我觉得提姆·曼宁是在
I think Tim Manning was murdered
某种卖♥♥淫地盘之战中被杀的
in some kind of prostitution turf war,
而我们的欧海女士参与其中
and our Ms. Ojai was right in the middle of it.
你可能救了塔玛拉·福尔瑟姆的命
You may have just saved Tamara Folsom's life.
米奇汽车销♥售♥
现在就开始吗
Get started right now?
姑娘 走吧 我们进去吧
Girls, come on, let's get inside.
别堵着
Keep moving.
赶紧的
Now.
就不能让我安静地给妓♥女♥拍张照片吗
Can't a guy take a picture of hookers in peace anymore?
他们打着二手车经销店的幌子开妓院
They're using the used car dealership as a front for a brothel.
这是真的吗
That's really a thing?
-我替朋友问的 -是的
- Asking for a friend. - It is.
酒吧 洗车间 垃圾场
Bars, car washes, junkyards--
任何现金交易巨大的产业都常被用来洗钱
any cash-heavy business is pretty common for money laundering.
在本案中 他们还把它用来作为
In this case, they're also using it as
处理来电业务的基地
base of operations for incoming calls.
这位是查德 前台的售货员
We've got Chad, the salesman who works the front.
这位是车行的老板 大卫·杰克逊
And then there's the owner of the car dealership, David Jackson.
他不仅仅是她的皮条客
He's not only her pimp,
还是她的丈夫
he's also her husband.
婚姻也是件棘手的生意
Marriage is a tricky business.
他们在提姆被杀后几个月在佛罗里达州完婚
Yeah, they got married in Florida a few months after Tim's murder.
短暂的哀悼期
Short grieving period.
-非常短 -所以大卫杀了提姆
- Very short. - So, David kills Tim,
塞莱斯特之前的皮条客 大卫娶了她
Celeste's former pimp, David marries her,
然后强迫她加入卖♥♥淫团伙吗
and enslaves her in his prostitution ring?
你的想法很邪恶啊
Your mind goes to dark places.
-还转得快 -太快了
- And fast. - So very fast.
在监狱里我认识几百个妓♥女♥
In prison I knew hundreds of prostitutes and, sadly,
可悲的是这很常见
this is a really common story.
她们被这些人洗♥脑♥或奴役
They're brainwashed or enslaved by these guys,
几乎不可能逃出这种生活
and it's almost impossible for them to get out of this life.
我不知道
Yeah, I don't know.
塞莱斯特不像那种
Celeste doesn't seem like the type of woman
想逃跑或背叛她皮条客的女人
who wants to get out or turn on her handlers.
同意 但这不妨碍我们一试
Agreed. Doesn't mean we shouldn't try.
那我们怎么办
So what's the approach?
真是振奋人心
Oh, this is encouraging.
你好 塞莱斯特
Hi, Celeste.
或者叫你桑迪·欧海
Or should I say Sandy Ojai?
你在这里干什么 我说了我什么也不知道
What are you doing here? I told you I don't know anything.
我想让你跟我去见塔玛拉·福尔瑟姆
I want you to come with me to see Tamara Folsom.
滚开 否则我揍死你
Get out of my way or I'll beat the hell out of you.
如果你惹我 你会发现你自己脸朝下
If you mess with me, you're gonna find yourself face down,
趴在地上流着血
bleeding on the concrete.
给我和塔玛拉几分钟时间
Give me and Tamara a few minutes.
我发誓我再也不打扰你
I swear I'll never bother you again.
塞莱斯特 这是塔玛拉
Celeste, this is Tamara.
我知道这对你来说很难
I know this isn't easy for you.
我们很感激你能来这里
We really appreciate you coming down here.
我当时不知道
I didn't know.
我发誓 我以为他们不会再因为
I swear. I thought they'd never arrested
提姆被杀而抓捕任何人了
anyone for Tim's murder.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
如果你不知道的话 就不是你的错
It's not your fault if you didn't know.
我不知道 我只是...
I didn't. I was just...
提姆死了让我松了一口气
so relieved Tim was gone.
发生了什么
What happened?
你怎么会和那家伙在一起
How'd you end up with that guy?
没事的
It's okay.
真的 只有咱们仨
Really, it's just us.
我十六岁时就离家出走了
I ran away from home when I was 16.
我遇见了提姆 他人很好
I met Tim, and he was nice
很幽默 而且我当时没钱
and funny, and... I was broke.
他付了一套公♥寓♥的定金 然后
He put money down for a deposit on an apartment and...
他说你要还他钱
He said that you had to pay him back.
他跟我说在芝加哥就这么办事
Told me this is how it works in Chicago,
如果我一晚上带不回三百块钱
and if I didn't bring home 300 bucks a night,
我就只能露宿街头
I'd be on the streets.
你可能会觉得我是个白♥痴♥
You probably think I'm an idiot,
但你不知道被困住是什么感觉
but you don't know how it feels to be so trapped.
我当然知道这是什么感觉
I know exactly how it feels.
我们都知道
We both do.
如果我挣得不够多 他就打我
If I didn't make enough, he'd beat me.
我以为他会杀了我 直到我遇见了大卫
I thought he was gonna kill me until I met David.
大卫保证他不会再让提姆打我
David promised he was never gonna let Tim hit me anymore.
所以他和他的兄弟查德把他解决了
So he and his buddy Chad took care of him.
他们把他杀了吗
Did they kill him?
你是这个意思吗
That's what you're saying?
我真的为你感到难过
I'm real sorry for you,
但大卫的朋友们都是坏人
but David's friends with some bad people.
如果我作证他们会找我麻烦
If I testify, they'll come after me.
-抱歉 我做不到 警卫 -塞莱斯特
- I'm sorry, I can't do this. Guard! - Celeste.
这是你开始新生活的机会
This is your chance at a new start.
说出事实吧
Tell the truth.
大卫和查德就坐牢 你们俩都能获得自♥由♥
David and Chad will go away. You can both finally be free.
我之前就觉得事情会变成这样
That's exactly how I thought it would go.
我从来没遇到过一个为别人着想的妓♥女♥
剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表