剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表
你确定要惹怒他吗
Are you sure you want to poke the bear?
我想挖出他的心脏
I want to rip his heart out.
《无罪证明》前情提要
Previously on Proven Innocent...
我们请到了冤假错案辩护律师
We're here with wrongful conviction attorney
-玛蒂琳·斯科特 -我们希望成为你的律师
- Madeline Scott. - We'd like to be your lawyers.
戈尔·贝劳斯正是那个
Gore Bellows is the very prosecutor
使玛蒂琳和她弟弟利维·斯科特
who wrongfully convicted Madeline and her brother
因其好友的一级谋杀案蒙冤入狱的检察官
of the first-degree murder of her best friend.
镇里大多数人还是认为
Most of us in town still think
你应该在监狱里待着
you should be in jail.
如果能和你约会 我宁愿错过普利策奖
I would lose a Pulitzer for a date with you.
我接到了玛蒂琳·斯科特打来的电♥话♥
I got a line on Madeline Scott.
我宣布竞选总检察长
I announce my candidacy for attorney general.
他已经毁了多少无辜的生命
How many innocent lives has he destroyed?
你确定要惹怒他吗
Are you sure you want to poke the bear?
不 我想挖出他的心脏
No, I want to rip his heart out.
好了
Okay.
真好笑
Hilarious.
-要再来一杯吗 -要
- You want another? - Yes.
-好的 -好
- Yes. - Okay.
罗茜 再来一轮酒
Roxy, another round.
我从没在这见到过你
Hey, I ain't never seen you in here before.
的确 但我很喜欢这
No, but I love it.
-这儿很硬核 -是吗
- It's so hard-core. - Yeah?
我们该来张自♥拍♥
Oh, we should do a selfie.
-是吗 -没错
- Yeah? - Yeah.
等下 不 我想照到那条疤
Oh, wait, no, I want to see the scar.
它真的好性感
Oh, it's so hot.
-真的吗 -当然
- Yeah? - Yeah.
-好吧 行 -好
- Okay. Okay. - Okay.
这样怎么样
How's that?
简直完美
That's perfect.
你一个人在这里干什么
What are you doing in here all by your lonesome, huh?
想找你的白马王子吗
You, uh, looking to meet your prince charming?
天呐 不是
God, no.
不 我来这是想给你
No, I'm here to serve you a subpoena
塔玛拉·福尔瑟姆案的传票
in the Tamara Folsom case.
传唤出庭动议书
博迪 在下个街区截住他
Bodie, cut him off at the next block!
快 快去追他
Go... Just go after him!
BGM: Can't Catch Me by NoMBe
*See me down the street*
*You can't get close*
*Cause I'm much too fast*
*And I'm much too loud*
*And I'm so caught up...*
*Is it me*
*Or my luck, can't get enough*
*Feed on alchemy*
*And I'm running petrol through...*
*Watch me go...*
*And I feed off your love*
*Can't get enough*
-他在哪 -那辆卡车里 快去
- Where is he? - He's in that truck-- go.
你在流血
You're bleeding.
我没事 快去追
I'm fine. Will you go?
不行 我们改天再战
No, come on. We'll live to fight another day.
估计得给你缝上几针
Got to get you some stitches, maybe.
疼吗
Does it hurt?
当然了
Yes, it hurts!
正义之战尚未结束
The fight for justice is unending.
在美国 每天都有人无辜受控
Every day in America, someone is wrongfully accused.
有更很多人含冤获罪
And far too many are convicted.
本播客讲述他们的故事
This podcast tells their stories.
罗斯玛丽·林奇安息
在今天播出的《直待昭雪》中
On today's episode of Until Proven Innocent,
我们将谈一谈塔玛拉·福尔瑟姆一案
we'll discuss the case of Tamara Folsom.
塔玛拉被控谋杀了一个她未曾谋面过的男子
Tamara was charged with the murder of a man she never met.
警方判断失误
The police were confused,
误将她自我防卫的陈述
conflating her boast of fighting back against the attacker
当作谋杀另一完全不同的人的供词
as a confession to the murder of a totally different person.
这是个巨大的错误
It was a terrible mistake
导致塔玛拉遭受终身监禁
that got Tamara locked away for life.
塔玛拉说的是实话 但警方当时
Tamara told the truth, but the police
或是无视了她 又或是没有相信她
either didn't hear her or didn't believe her.
人们说"真♥相♥许你自♥由♥"
People say "the truth will set you free."
那么如果说出真♥相♥
So what happens when telling the truth
却让你失去了自♥由♥ 我们又该怎么办呢
is what ends up costing you your freedom?
没错 就是他
Yeah, that's him.
就是他 我永远忘不了他那张丑恶的嘴脸
That's him, all right. I'll never forget his ugly-ass face.
但他看上去老多了
He look old now, though.
接下来怎么办
So, now what?
让他出庭作证 然后他告诉法官是我刺了他
Put him on the stand and he tells the judge I cut him.
没错 只要我们能再找到他的话
Once we find him again, yes.
-等等 他不见了 -我们会找到他的
- Wait, you lost him? - We're going to find him
这张照片能再为我们赢得一次听证会的机会
and this photo's gonna get us another hearing.
为让你有所准备 我们想再过一遍你的故事
To prep you, we want to go over your story one more time, okay?
我需要再过一遍你的故事 好吗
I'll just need to go over your story again, okay?
这不是我的"故事" 这是真♥相♥
It's not my "story," it's the truth.
这么多年我一直在说同一个故事
I've been telling the same story for years.
你为什么告诉警方那晚你砍伤了一个男子
Why did you tell the police you slashed a man that night?
因为我引以为豪
I was proud of it.
那个变♥态♥想在停车场强♥奸♥我
Creep tried to rape me in a parking lot.
我当然要刺他了
Damn right I cut him.
你为什么带着刀呢
Why were you carrying a knife?
在我的家乡 人们总是带着刀
Where I'm from, you always carry a knife.
我十二岁的时候
When I was 12...
我妈妈嫁给了一个男人
...my mom married a man
他一有机会就强♥奸♥我
that would rape me every chance he got.
等我年纪够大了
When I finally got old enough,
我发誓再也不让任何人那样对我
I vowed i'd never let nobody do that to me again.
我妈和那混♥蛋♥离婚后
After she divorced the son of a bitch,
-我们再没有回头过 -她还来看你吗
- we never looked back. - Does she still visit you?
不 女士
No, ma'am.
我进监狱没几年 她就去世了
She died a few years after they locked me up.
我甚至没能参加她的葬礼
I never even got to go to her funeral.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
在你刺伤杰夫·斯卡顿后一周
Then, after you cut Jeff Skadden,
警方以谋杀提姆·曼宁的罪名将你逮捕
the police arrested you the next week for the murder of Tim Manning,
那晚他正好也被砍了
who was also slashed that night.
他们不停地问我为什么要杀他
They kept asking me why I killed him.
我说我没杀他
I said I didn't.
这不是我砍的那个人
This wasn't the guy I cut.
我从来没见过他
I never even met the man.
我发誓我没有杀罗斯玛丽
I didn't kill Rosemary. I swear.
为什么没人相信我
Why won't anyone believe me?
我当时是为了保护自己
I was defending myself against someone else.
为什么你原来的律师
Why didn't your original lawyer
不去找那个你砍的人
look for the man you really slashed?
我那个公设辩护律师
My public pretender.
他不相信我说的任何话
He didn't believe a word I said.
简直是史上最垃圾的律师
Worst piece of crap lawyer ever.
塔玛拉
Tamara.
我们愿意听你的遭遇
We hear you.
我们相信你
We believe you.
我们会倾尽所能的
And we're gonna do everything we can
帮你脱离苦海
to get you the hell out of here.
无罪证明
第一季 第二集
贝劳斯有资格吗
库克郡的冤案数量像火箭一样的上涨
The number of wrongful convictions in Cook County is skyrocketing,
而这归因于懒散 草率 腐♥败♥的检方
and lazy, sloppy, corrupt prosecutions are the reason.
只有一人应对此负责
There's only one man to blame for that.
就是戈尔·贝劳斯
Gore Bellows.
如果您刚打开我们的节目
If you're just joining us,
今天的嘉宾是玛蒂琳·斯科特
my guest today is madeline Scott.
或许您记得她醉酒思春的少女模样
You may remember her as a drunken, lovesick teen
和她弟弟利维一起涉嫌谋杀
who, along with her brother Levi,
她最好的朋友罗斯玛丽·林奇
allegedly murdered her best friend Rosemary Lynch.
剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表