剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表
As attorney general, I plan to work with the police unions and the city
共同调整政策以扭转现状
to modify policies so that we can flip those numbers.
因为透明度不仅是关键
Because transparency isn't just key.
它常常关乎生死
It's often a matter of life and death.
我觉得还不错
I think it went well.
因为你是个笨蛋
Well, that's 'cause you're an idiot.
你准备得不充分
You weren't prepared.
也许下次你该听我的
Now maybe you'll listen to me next time.
天呐 戈尔 表现平平
Holy wow, Gore. That was mediocre.
你对我丈夫说什么
What did you say to my husband?
我说他简直糟透了
Oh, that he's a train wreck.
你得使出浑身解数才能转换局面了
Yeah, you got to come out guns blazing to change the narrative.
太差劲了
It was bad.
谢谢 苏珊 够了
Thank you, Susan. That's enough.
但丁·乔丹
Dante Jordan?
博迪·奎克
Bodie Quick.
我在昭雪律师事务所工作
I'm with the Injustice Defense Group.
我们需要找你谈谈罗尼·彼得森的事
Look, we need to talk to you about Ronnie Petersen.
早知道穿跑鞋了
Aw, I'm wearing the wrong shoes.
我觉得有人知道我们想扳倒法尔康恩了
I think the word is out that we're going after Falcone.
我知道
I know.
怎么样
Well?
-讯息已经发出去了 -很好
- Message sent. - Good.
感谢你的帮助
Appreciate you looking out.
法尔康恩警探抓了你什么把柄 兄弟
What's Detective Falcone got on you, buddy?
我不知道你在说什么 哥们
No idea what you're talking about, man.
得了吧 六次审讯 你恰好把
Come on. Six trials, you told the jury
法尔康恩警探想让你说的告诉了陪审团
exactly what Detective Falcone wanted you to say.
那是作伪证 为此你要蹲很长时间监狱
That's perjury. You can go to jail for a long time for that.
你想让我说什么 哥们
What do you want from me, man?
15年前 罗尼·彼得森案
15 years ago, the Ronnie Petersen trial,
你作了伪证 法尔康恩贿赂了你
you gave false testimony. Falcone paid you to do it.
现在我们要你把这些告诉法官
Now we need you to tell the judge that.
不行 哥们 不行 哥们 听着
No, man. No, man. Look, he... look,
他甚至没给我钱 他没给我钱
h-he doesn't even pay me anymore, man. He doesn't pay me.
他威胁我如果不按他说的做 就把我关起来
He just threatens to lock me up if I don't do what he wants.
很好 我们正要扳倒法尔康恩
Right. Well, we're taking Falcone down.
你想不再被威胁吗
You want the threats to end?
你能帮到我们
You got to help us out.
一篇文笔流畅的宣传广♥告♥
Well, this is a very well-written puff piece.
写这些肤浅的东西感觉很好吧
It's absolutely wonderful in its frivolity.
拜托 没那么糟吧
Come on. I mean, it's not that bad.
这非常糟
Oh, it's bad.
我不会发表这个
I can't print this.
但我能再找个作者
But I can find another writer.
别这样
Hey, just...Don't do that.
让我继续跟进 好吧
Just let me keep going, okay?
-我会给你挖点料出来 -你最好挖出来
- I will get you something. - You better.
否则就是别人挖了
Or someone else will.
迪伦
但丁·乔丹同意作证了
Hiya. I got Dante Jordan to agree to testify.
很好 我找到了罗尼的前女友
That's great. Uh, I found Ronnie's ex-girlfriend.
她证实了他的不在场证明
She confirms his alibi.
你怎么让但丁站出来的
How'd you get Dante to step forward?
法尔康恩在他最后两次出庭时胁迫了他
Falcone stiffed him for his last two court appearances,
伪证者的怒火无人能及
and hell hath no fury like a false witness scorned.
再见 你好啊
See ya. Hey.
小瓦 你要走了吗
Vi. You're leaving?
都不说再见吗
No good-bye?
我听说那颗子弹了
I heard about that bullet.
你也想被爆头吗
Trying to get your head blown off, too?
好吧 知道吗 我明白
Okay. You know what? I get it.
你在道义上反对这个案子
You're morally opposed to this case,
我也明白为什么
and I understand why.
这很糟糕 但我受不了你这态度
It's horrible. But I really can't take this attitude.
我们得赢 不是吗
We need to win, all right?
所以上车或不上车 不管你做什么
So get on or get off or whatever you need to do,
但这车还是要开了
but this train is moving.
第一次录音
Take one.
还不能播出
Not for air. Yet.
我是学校里少数黑人孩子中的一个
I was one of a few black kids at my high school.
一天 我们中的几个打开我们的储物柜
And one day,a few of us went to our lockers
发现一个绞索悬挂在里面
and found a noose hanging inside.
我们的校长告诉我们 虽然这很可怕
And our principal told us that while it was awful,
但种族歧视只是生活中
racism was just a part of life
我们不得不接受的一部分
that we needed to accept.
他说仇恨的列车永远不会停下来
He said the hate train was never gonna come to a stop.
我们不得不坚强起来
And we were just gonna have to toughen up...
撑过去 像历史上其他人一样
...and ride it out like everyone else in history.
你是否也曾不得不登上那节列车
Have you ever had to ride that train?
请记住
So, remember,
继续神的工作 遵行祂的道
continue to do the Lord's work and walk in his path.
感谢你们的到来 下周见
Thank you for coming, and see you next week.
你得和你儿子谈谈
You need to talk to your son.
今天他在学校发生了点事
Something happened to him at school today.
什么事
What happened?
奥卓拉是和我在外面等着
Audra and I will wait outside.
学校里发生什么了
What happened at school?
-我和别人打架了 -为什么
- I got into a fight. - Over what?
别的孩子因为你的案子找我麻烦
Kids was messing with me about your case.
我跟你说要以理服人 不是用你的拳头
I told you to fight with your words, not your fists.
你不能让这些事影响了你
You let that stuff roll off your back.
你不用为我辩护而让自己陷入麻烦中
And you don't have to get yourself in trouble defending me.
我不是给你辩护
I was not defending you.
我是给我自己辩护
I was defending myself.
你是个伪君子 爸爸
You're a hypocrite, Dad.
总是说自己支持黑人
Always preaching pro-black this
说黑人生命同样重要
and Black Lives Matter that,
但是 哥们 你并不是
but, man, you ain't really down.
你告诉我永不妥协
You told me to never compromise.
看看你自己
And look at you.
迈克尔
Michael.
总有一天你会明白我为什么这么做
One day you'll understand why I'm doing this.
我永远不能理解
I'll never understand this.
为了更崇高的理想 儿子
It's for the greater good, son.
看着我
Look at me.
如果你没听进去我其他的话
If you don't hear nothing else,
记住这句吧
hear that.
好了 回家吧
All right, let's go home now.
我被停课了
I, uh, got suspended.
好吧 我会和丹顿校长谈谈
All right. I'll talk to Principal Denton.
我会处理的
I'll take care of it.
不用了
Don't trip.
妈妈知道
Mom knows.
她会处理的
She'll take it from here.
我不会变成那种和宠物狗说话的人 所以
I'm not gonna become one of those people who talks to their dog, so...
你闭嘴
You shut up.
乖乖待着
Stay.
好孩子 阿蒂克斯
What a good boy, Atticus.
听着 我认为很明显我们
Listen, I think it's pretty obvious that we...
我们没有完全坦诚相待
haven't been entirely honest with each other.
抱歉 只是
I'm sorry, th-there's just... there's been...
别 不需要道歉
No, no, no, don't... don't apologize.
我应该之前就告诉你
I should have told you this a long time ago.
事实上
The truth is...
在我和贝基分手前 我就喜欢上你了
...I liked you since before Becky and I broke up.
你令人振奋
I think you're inspiring...
聪明
...and smart
还善良
and good.
我爱你的笑容 明眸 秀发
And I love your smile and your eyes and your hair.
我明白不是每个人都能展现自己脆弱的一面
And I get it, it's not easy to be vulnerable for anybody.
剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表