剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表
《无罪证明》前情提要
Previously on Proven Innocent...
玛蒂琳·斯科特那边进展如何
How you doing on Madeline Scott?
拜托 没那么糟吧
Come on, I mean, it's not that bad.
这非常糟 我不会发表这个
Oh, it's bad. I can't print this.
-我会给你挖点料出来 -你最好挖出来
- Okay, I will get you something. - You'd better.
否则就是别人挖了
Or someone else will.
12年前 你的对手
12 years ago, your opponent,
代表法尔康恩的埃斯特班-米勒
Esteban-Miller, represented Falcone
在一系列腐♥败♥指控中胜诉
on a series of corruption charges and won.
我以为这是你的候选人
I thought this was your candidate of choice.
请相信我来这里只是因为
Please believe that my being here means
我别无选择
I was out of options.
托比·卡塞尔
Tobey Kissell?
让你那毒瘾弟弟离我远点
Keep your drug-addicted brother away from me.
你怎么敢闯进这里 装成无辜的受害者
Don't you come in here like you're the innocent victim.
你是个可悲的懦夫
You're a coward, and you're pathetic.
他所遭受的这一切都是你的错
And everything that happened to him is your fault.
填好这张表 愿意用什么语言都行
Fill out the form in any language you like.
把你的故事告诉我们
Just tell us your story.
-如果可能的话我们会尽力帮助你们 -好
- We'll try to help you if we can. - All right.
-谢谢 -我们还有关怀礼包
- Thank you. Thank you. - We also have care packages
有零食 化妆品和头发护理用品
with snacks and makeup and hair care products.
还有一张预付费的购物卡
There's also a prepaid commissary card
里面有二十美元
with a $20 credit.
斯科特小姐 你认识我吗
Miss Scott. Do you know me?
认识
Yeah.
你是...阿黛尔·迈尔森
You're... Adele Meyerson?
我没有杀我母亲 斯科特小姐
I didn't kill my mother, Miss Scott.
你得相信我
You've got to believe me.
我是被媒体的影响误判了
I-I was wrongfully convicted by the press,
-就跟你一样 -慢点
- just like you were. - Okay. All right.
我要你这样做 阿黛尔
Here's what I want you to do, Adele.
把这张表提那好给我 我们会审核一下
Fill out this form, get it back to me, and we'll review it.
我没办法待在这
I-I can't stay here, okay?
这里就是地狱
This place is a living nightmare.
-我没法... -填好表 我会亲自审核
- I can't... - Fill out the form. I'll review it personally.
而且我不会受任何媒体报道的影响
And I won't be swayed by any of the past press.
-谢谢 我... -让开 臭娘们
- Okay, thank you. I... - Move out the way, bitch.
我有二十美元要领呢
They got $20 with my name on it.
没事 你让绕她过来就行了
Oh, it's okay. You can just step around.
她挡了我的道 凭什么要我绕过去
Why I got to step around when she in my way?
玛蒂
Maddy.
放开她
Hey, get off her.
想都别想
Don't even think about it.
-你没事吧 -谢谢你
- You okay? - Thank you.
要敷点冰块吗 重拳手
Want to put some ice on that, slugger?
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - Yep.
需要我把你的手上裹...
Do you want me to wrap your hand in a...
一袋冷冻的豆子之类的吗
a bag of frozen peas or something?
美国著名男演员 导演并与Lady Gaga出演了此电影
就像布莱德利·库珀在《一个巨星的诞生》那样
Like Bradley Cooper in A Star Is Born?
他能做我凭什么就不能呢
What does he have that I don't have, huh?
你是真不知道吗
Are you asking that seriously?
我没看过 好看吗
I didn't see it. How was it?
我很喜欢 你怎么没看啊
I loved it. Why'd you skip it?
我不看那种一群白人自怜自艾的电影
I don't watch movies with self-pitying white folks.
那你有多久没看过茱莉亚·罗伯茨的电影了
So you haven't seen a Julia Roberts movie since...?
-从来没看过 -我要插句话了
- Never. - Okay, I'm gonna jump in now.
不 我不需要一袋冷冻的豆子 谢谢
No, I don't need a bag of frozen peas, thank you.
对 我喜欢茱莉亚·罗伯茨
Yes, I love Julia Roberts.
最后 有谁发现了任何对阿黛尔有利的信息吗
And lastly, does anyone have anything useful on Adele?
被媒体称为"灰姑狼"
Otherwise known as "CinderHella,"
被判捅了养母三十七刀
convicted of stabbing her stepmother 37 times.
是养母 她出生在韩国
Adopted mother. She was born in Korea
被泰勒·迈尔森收养
and adopted by Taylor Meyerson,
他是纺织业巨头 亿万富翁
who's this billionaire textile magnate
在她六岁时把他带到美国来
who brought her here when she was six years old.
媒体说阿黛尔的养母
Uh, the media says Adele's adopted mother
从来就没喜欢过她
never loved her.
她刚来时英语说得不怎么好
Well, she didn't speak English very well when she got here,
所以她妈妈非常排斥她 骂她笨
so her mother ostracized her, called her stupid.
她和爸爸很亲密
She bonded with Daddy.
他爱她 宠她 她也爱他
He loved her, spoiled her, and she loved him.
我想她妈妈很恨她
I think her mother resented her
因为她爸爸刚死...
because just after Daddy died...
阿黛尔就受到了灰姑娘的待遇
Adele got treated like Cinderella.
除了在这版童话故事里
Except for, in this fairy tale,
灰姑狼用一把刀报了仇
CinderHella gets revenge. With a knife.
三十七刀
37 times.
阿黛尔发誓说不是她干的
Adele swears she didn't do it.
那她就一定是清白的
Oh, then she's definitely innocent.
因为如果她不是清白的
Yeah, because if she isn't,
那她就是美国犯罪历史上
then she would be the first convicted murderer
第一个说谎的杀人犯
to lie in the history of American crime.
好了 我注意到了你们一致的担忧
Okay, your collective trepidation is noted.
但我记得针对她的指控并不是那么有说服力
But I remember the case against her wasn't that strong.
你听到那个僵尸般讲话的报♥警♥电♥话♥了吗
Did you hear the zombie-like 911 call?
就是那个让公众给她定了罪
That's what convicted her with the public.
大家也并不喜欢我的那通报♥警♥电♥话♥
People didn't think my 911 call was that great, either.
快 救命
Please, help.
她没有呼吸了 流了好多血
She's not breathing. There's so much blood.
她死了 罗斯玛丽死了
She's dead. Rosemary's dead.
怎么说都不对
You can't win.
要么你太激动 要么就不够激动
You're either too emotional or not emotional enough.
唯一认为我在说真话的只有...
The only person who thought I was telling the truth was...
只有我
Was me.
像你一样 她联♥系♥了
And just like you, she contacted
所有她能联♥系♥的昭雪项目机构
every innocence project she could.
而且...没人愿意接她的案子
And... no one wanted to take her case,
就像没人愿意接我的案子一样
just like no one wanted to take mine.
我真喜欢看你俩回忆往事
I love it when you two go down memory lane.
很温馨 对吧
It's sweet, right?
我们应该去跟阿黛尔谈谈吗
Should we go talk to Adele?
请吧
Please.
在本周的《直待昭雪》中
On this week's episode of Until Proven Innocent,
我们将看看阿黛尔·迈尔森的案子
we will look at the case of Adele Meyerson.
这是一个贪婪和仇恨的变♥态♥故事
It is a salacious tale of greed and hate
发生在养女和那从未爱过她的养母之间
between an adopted daughter and the mother who never loved her.
在著名小说《陌生人》里
In the famous novel The Stranger,
男主人公被判谋杀罪
the protagonist is convicted of murder
主要因为他在母亲的葬礼上没有哭
mostly because he doesn't cry at his mother's funeral.
有时候 我们展示给世界的一面
Sometimes, what we show the world is more important
要比真♥相♥更重要
than what is actually true.
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
911. What is your emergency?
我妈妈躺在厨房♥地上
My mother's on the kitchen floor.
这里有血
There's blood.
她不动了
She's not moving.
她还有呼吸吗
Is she breathing?
她死了
She's dead.
我不知道为什么我是那样的语气
I don't know why I sounded like that.
我都不记得打过报♥警♥电♥话♥
I-I can't even remember calling 911.
很可能你是受惊过度
You were probably in shock.
你记得你找到你母亲尸体的时候吗
Do you remember finding your mother's body?
有点印象
Kind of.
我看见我母亲 然后到处都是血
I saw my mother, and there was so much blood, I...
我大脑里的某个开关仿佛关闭了
something in my brain just kind of shut off.
我找到她之后 夜不能寐
After I found her, I couldn't sleep.
吃不下饭 什么事也做不了
I couldn't eat. I couldn't do anything.
我姑妈被吓坏了 把我送进精神病院
My aunt got so freaked out, she had me locked up in a mental ward.
文件上说你是自愿去精神病院的
The case file says you went in voluntarily.
他们逼你这么说好强制扣押你48小时
剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表