剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表
I never met a ho that didn't look out for anyone but herself.
实话
Truth.
但好消息是
But the good news is...
我们现在知道发生了什么了
now we know exactly what happened.
所以呢
So?
所以我们就有切入点了
So now we have a way in.
你会喜欢银色的
You're gonna love the silver.
我认识它以前的主人 状态保持极佳
I actually knew the original owner-- kept it in top-notch shape.
好极了 真不错
Right on. That's-that's great.
所以你们是住一起 还是
So, you guys live together, or...
不不 我们不是夫妻
Nah. Nah, we ain't a couple.
怎么 你不喜欢不同人种通婚吗
Why-- you don't like interracial couples?
我才不在乎呢
Oh, I don't care.
我无意冒犯任何人
I didn't mean to offend anybody.
不 我没感到被冒犯 伊西你呢
No, I'm not offended. Easy?
是有点 但我不放心上
Little bit, but I'll get over it.
伊西其实是我的皮条客
Easy here is actually my pimp.
是啊 但我并不是说笑
Yeah, except it's not a joke.
我之前和提姆·曼宁在一起 伊西把他杀了
I used to be with a guy named Tim Manning, but Easy killed him,
然后娶了我 之后我就一直跟着他干
then married me, and I've been working for him ever since.
我们通过酒吧来洗钱
We launder the money out of a bar.
-我记得好像是废物堆积场 -洗车店吧
- I-I thought it was a junkyard. - Car wash?
行了 你们得离开这里了
All right, you're gonna have to go now.
太晚了 查德
Too late for that, Chad.
塞莱斯特已经告诉警♥察♥是你杀了提姆
Celeste already told the cops you killed Tim,
而就在此时此刻
and David is making a statement
大卫正起草声明说就是你干的
at this very moment saying it was you.
-不 他没有 你们说谎 -我也希望如此
- No, he's not. You're lying. - I wish we were.
我们想抓大卫是因为我们知道真凶就是他
We want David because we know he really did it,
但塞莱斯特是他的妻子
but Celeste is his wife
并且她使用了婚姻特权
and she's invoking marital privilege.
不能强迫她做不利于他的证词
She can't be coerced into testifying against him.
他们倒是很乐意把事情
They both seem really comfortable
全部推到你的身上
pinning the whole thing on you.
这不是真的
It's not true.
提姆是个人♥渣♥ 但我并没有对他下手
Tim was a pig, but I didn't do anything to him.
大卫和塞莱斯特可不是这么说的
That's not what David and Celeste said.
-他们说是你杀了他 -二对一 查德
- They said you killed him. - Two against one, Chad,
检察官在意的只是
and all the prosecutor will care about
有人要为此负责
is someone going down for this.
这件事和我一点关系也没有
I didn't have anything to do with it.
我们知道 我们全都清楚
We know. We know everything.
我们知道是大卫干的 因为他想得到塞莱斯特
We know David did it because he wanted Celeste
然后和她在弗罗里达结婚
and then married her in Florida.
但是我们找不到
But what we don't have
愿意出面指证大卫的人
is someone willing to go on record against David.
而我们只有大卫和塞莱斯特
Instead we have David and Celeste
公开指控你
on the record against you.
不敢相信会发生这种事
I can't believe this is happening.
太不公平了
So unfair,
但你只要告诉我们大卫的所作所为
but you just tell us what David did,
我们会让整件事情真♥相♥大白
we'll set the whole thing straight.
我们想抓大卫不是你
We want David, not you.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 没错 你们说的都没错
Okay, yeah. Everything you said was right.
大卫这么做是因为提姆对塞莱斯特施暴
David did it because Tim was beating up on Celeste
而他想得到她
and he wanted her to be his girl.
我什么也没干
I didn't have anything to do with it.
我只是防止提姆跑掉
I was just supposed to keep Tim from getting away.
大卫才是杀他的凶手
David's the one that killed him.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
跨人种监听
Interracial his and her wires.
*I've been runnin' down these roads for nothing...*
-好吧 -走吧
- All right. - Let's go.
被告人请起立
Will the defendant please rise?
*Shinin' back at me...*
根据最新发现的
Based on newly discovered evidence
证明无罪的证据
of her actual innocence,
本庭特此撤销
this court hereby vacates
申请人被裁定的谋杀罪
petitioner's conviction of murder.
如果公诉人有意再审福尔瑟姆女士
If the state plans to retry Ms. Folsom,
-有二十天的时间... -法官阁下
- they have 20 days... - Your Honor,
公诉人不会对福尔瑟姆女士提起再诉
the state does not intend to re-prosecute Ms. Folsom.
我们相信她和这起谋杀无半点关系
We no longer believe she took any part in this killing.
这样的话 福尔瑟姆女士 你自♥由♥了
In that case, Ms. Folsom, you are free to go.
祝你好运和平安
Good luck and Godspeed.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
*You'll see you ain't got nothing to prove*
*Just know when times get tough*
*And it's all too much*
*We'll fight*
*We'll fight for you...*
我只想说
I just want to say...
我失去了整整十六年光阴
I got 16 years taken from me.
被冠以谋杀犯的称呼
I got called murderer.
忍♥受着非人的待遇
I got treated like I was trash,
但是有人倾听我说的话
but somebody finally listened to what I had to say.
终于有人听到我说的真♥相♥
Somebody finally heard my truth.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
-谢谢 -福尔瑟姆女士
- Thank you. - Ms. Folsom,
再问一个问题 这边...
one question, right here...
本周这集故事讲述
This week's episode is a tale
两个素未谋面但都遭受禁锢的女人
of two women who never met, but both were trapped in prison.
其中一个由于时运不济
One had her freedom taken away
而被剥夺自♥由♥的权利
for no other reason than bad luck,
另外一个则在漩涡中
and another was locked in a cycle
遭受着身心的虐待
of mental and physical abuse.
她们的共同之处
What they have in common
在于同样的禽兽
is the same monsters
编织谎言让她们被囚禁起来
imprisoned them both with their lies.
嗨
Hi.
在我们所见的
There's a gender bias
一个个冤假错案中 都存在性别歧视
that we see over and over again in wrongful conviction.
轻信男性之言却对女性发声视而不见
Men are believed and women are ignored.
这就是隐藏真♥相♥的代价
And it is the burden of hiding the truth
这个代价会牵动某人的灵魂
that will tug on a person's soul
或不可挽回的改变另一个人的生活
or irrevocably alter another's life.
但在我们为真♥相♥发声
But until we can speak our truth
让更多的人不仅仅是倾听我们
and have another human being not just listen to us,
而是相信我们
but believe us...
真正的自♥由♥还远未到来
we can never be truly free.
*Just know when times get tough and it's all too much*
*We'll fight, we'll fight for you*
*For you*
*And we'll fight*
*We'll fight for you*
*And we'll fight, gonna fight for you.*
罗斯玛丽·林奇
我很抱歉没有早点来看你
I'm sorry that I didn't come visit you sooner.
我告诉自己不找到真凶我不会来
I told myself I wouldn't come until I found your killer.
但其实几年前我就停止寻找真凶了
But the truth is I stopped looking years ago.
我再也不想去回想那些
I just couldn't think about it anymore.
但现在我满脑子想的都是它
But now it's all I think about.
不管真凶是谁...
And no matter who it is...
我发誓我会找到他们
I swear to you I'll find them.
剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表