剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表
好吧
Okay.
好吧 我会做血液测试
Okay, I'll do the blood test.
但是为了阿米莉娅 不是加布丽爱尔
But for Amelia. Not for Gabrielle.
内森这事就是
The whole Nathan thing just kind of...
让我有点吃惊
Well, it surprised me.
你应该早点告诉我
You should have told me about it earlier
省得我猝不及防地出丑
so I didn't make a fool of myself.
对不起 但我在这方面也没经验
Well, I'm sorry, but I'm new at this, too.
但你告诉我你想成认真交往
But you told me you wanted to get real.
内森是我生活中很重要的一部分
You know, Nathan's a big part of my life,
如果你想进入我的生活
and you want to be in my life,
-你就得知道内森的事 -我想 我...
- You got to know about Nathan. - I do. I...
我想 我爱你
I do. I'm crazy about you.
但是
But...?
没有但是 我只是在消化这些信息
But-but nothing. I'm just processing this.
好吧
Oh, all right, okay.
那你继续消化
Well, uh, you keep processing.
我要去照顾内森了
I'm gonna take care of Nathan.
什么 你要走了
What, you're leaving?
-是啊 我要去接孩子 -好吧
- Yeah, I got to pick up the kid. - Okay.
听着 如果感觉太现实了 你不用勉强
Look, um... no hard feelings if this is too much reality.
我们一开始就只是玩玩
We started off just having fun.
所以我理解你觉得养育孩子太过
So I get it if this is too deep.
谢谢
Thanks.
你能这么想非常成熟
That's actually really cool of you.
反正你本来就是个大男孩
uh, you're basically a man-child anyway,
所以这可能真是一个坏主意
so it's probably a really bad idea.
保重 博迪
Take care, Bodie.
大男孩
A man-child?
坏消息
All right, bad news.
克莱没有这种血液病
Clay tested negative for the blood disorder,
这意味着阿米莉娅不是死于疾病
which means Amelia didn't die of an illness.
所以还发生了其他事
So something else happened.
我们只需要搞清楚是什么
We just need to figure out what.
我不想扫了这里任何人...
I don't want to rain on everyone's...
为人开脱罪行的兴致
innocence parade here,
但这对我们的当事人很不利
but it's not looking good for our client.
我们不知道是否存在虐待 博迪
We don't know if there was abuse, Bodie.
我们只知道阿米莉娅去世前一周受伤了
All we know is that Amelia was injured the week before she died.
对 那也可能是加布丽爱尔干的
Right. And it could have been Gabrielle who did it.
她说过她想摆脱这个婴儿
She said she wanted to get rid of the baby.
再仔细看一下法医报告
Look at the M.E.'s report a little bit closer.
你会看见阿米莉娅胸口有瘀伤
You'll see that there's a bruise across Amelia's chest.
就像带子扣的印
It looks like a belt mark.
那就是施虐的证据
That's evidence of abuse.
或是事故的证据
Or it's evidence of an accident.
或许一场事故同时导致了胸口瘀伤
Maybe an accident caused both the chest bruise
和脑损伤
and the head trauma.
从一英尺那么高掉下来产生的冲击
A fall from as little as one foot high can generate twice the force
是一个成年人摇晃婴儿所产生冲击的两倍
an adult can generate shaking an infant.
对 但那给了我们一个几乎不可能完成的任务
Yeah, but that leaves us with an almost impossible task.
我们怎么才能知道一个婴儿
How do we find out if an infant fell
十年前是不是掉落过
ten years after the fact?
我们可以调查 我们继续找
We investigate... we keep searching,
但我们不会放弃
but we don't give up.
如果这是场意外 那就是我的错
If this was an accident, then this is my fault.
-你不要这么想 加布 -不
- You can't think that way, Gabby. - No...
我是她妈妈
I was her mother.
我应该去保护她
I was supposed to... to protect her.
阿米莉娅发生了一些事 我却不知道
Something happened to Amelia, and I didn't know.
我知道这很难
I know this is difficult,
但如果我们要查事实
but we need your help if we're going to get
并带你出狱我们就需要你的帮助
to the bottom of this and get you out of here.
你初审时的验尸官现在觉得
The medical examiner from your first trial now thinks
创伤可能在阿米莉娅
that the injury could have happened
去世前五天就发生了
as many as five days before Amelia's death.
你还记得发生过什么事故吗
Do you remember any accidents?
抗抑郁药让我头晕 所以我经常呆在房♥间里
I was hazy on antidepressants, so I stayed in my room a lot.
我的婆婆黛博拉
The mother-in-law, Deborah,
把她照顾得很好
was taking care of her quite a bit.
等等
Wait.
什么
What?
确实有一场车祸
There was a car accident.
-你是认真的吗 -是的 那是在
- Are you serious? - Yeah. It was, uh,
阿米莉娅死前四天
four days before Amelia died.
克莱开车送她和黛博拉去看医生
Clay was driving her to a doctor's appointment with Deborah.
事故有多严重
How bad was the accident?
克莱说没什么大事 但我记得
Clay said it wasn't bad at all, but I-I remember that
他的车 车身需要修复
his car needed some body work.
我的律师告诉我这无关紧要
My attorney at trial told me that that was irrelevant,
因为他很肯定是在周二受的伤
'cause he said that the injuries definitely happened on Tuesday.
-有可能吗 -是的
- Is it possible? - Yes.
可能性很大
It's very possible.
这是一个重要线索
It's a big lead.
我很怀疑
I seriously doubt
黛博拉·范登希愿意和我们谈
Deborah Vandenhey is gonna talk to us.
她当然愿意
Sure, she will.
富婆们都知道传票的威力
Rich ladies understand the power of a subpoena.
相信我 她宁愿回答
Believe me, she'd rather answer
我们的问题 也不想上法庭
our questions here than in court.
阿米莉娅死前一周 没什么特别的
Nothing stands out about the week before Amelia died.
我和我儿子在照顾她
My son and I were taking care of her.
遗憾的是 她母亲一点忙也帮不上
Unfortunately, her mother was no help whatsoever.
我们知道你和你儿子
Well, we understand that you and your son
和她一起出了车祸
got into a car accident with her.
那个弯了的挡泥板吗
The fender bender?
阿米莉娅坐在后面的儿童座椅上
Amelia was strapped into her rear-facing car seat.
她一点事情都没有
Nothing happened to her.
她一直在睡觉
She slept through the whole thing.
你没带她去看医生吗
And you never took her to the doctor?
事实上 我们带她去了
As a matter of fact, we did.
反正我们也是去看医生
We were on our way to see him anyway.
他彻底检查了阿米莉娅
He checked Amelia thoroughly.
她连瘀伤都没有
She didn't even have a bruise.
除了你和克莱
Did anyone other than you and Clay
还有其他人帮助照顾孩子吗 比如
help to look after the baby, like, um...
-比如保姆 -比如这个查尔斯
- like a nanny? - Maybe Charles here.
我不相信外包育儿服务
I don't believe in outsourcing childcare.
查尔斯管理房♥子 而不是里面的人
Charles cares for the house, not for the people in it.
谢谢你 查尔斯
Thank you, Charles.
阿米莉娅有没有摔过一跤
Do you remember Amelia having a fall of any kind?
从床上或者沙发上
Off a bed or a couch?
我不记得
No, I don't.
阿米莉娅没有摔倒过
Amelia didn't fall.
据我所知 虽然受伤时间有变动
And as I understand it, the timeline may have shifted,
但这并不意味着加布丽爱尔没有摇晃过她
but that doesn't mean Gabrielle didn't shake her.
但是还有其他人和阿米莉娅独处过
But there were other people alone with Amelia.
比如她的父亲 克莱
For example, her father, Clay.
克莱第一次结婚时生了一个儿子
And Clay had a son from his first marriage.
迪克兰 他那时十岁 对吧
Uh, Declan. He was ten at the time, right?
德克兰在寄宿学校
Declan was away at boarding school.
他只有幸在阿米莉娅出生时
He only had the pleasure of meeting Amelia once,
见过她一次
when she was born.
克莱和阿米莉娅相处得很好
And Clay was wonderful with Amelia.
你似乎深信不疑
You seem very convinced.
这是一个坚强 团结 充满爱的家庭
This is a strong, loving and tight-knit family.
我们照顾自己的孩子 我们爱自己的孩子
We take care of our children. We love our children.
我们保护自己的孩子
We protect our children.
对阿米莉娅唯一的伤害
The only harm that came to Amelia
来自于一个我十分后悔嫁给我儿子的女人
was at the hands of a woman I deeply regret ever married my son.
剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表