剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表
It breaks my heart.
人们认为你是个性狂热的撒旦教♥徒♥
People thought you were a sex-crazed Satanist,
但你不是
but you weren't.
每个人都应该有改过自新的机会
Everyone deserves a second chance,
尤其是那些后悔自己错误选择的人
especially the ones who regret their bad choices.
拜托 就看一眼这个案子
Please, just look at it.
白人♥权♥力
White power!
美国第一 白人♥权♥利
America first! White power!
优等民族
白人♥权♥力
白人♥权♥力
White power!
我们要夺回这个国家
We need to take this country back!
净化我们的国家
Purify our nation!
白人♥权♥利
White pow...
在我们释放罗尼之后
So, after we free Ronnie,
我们可以试试让希姆莱死后无罪
can we can try to posthumously exonerate Himmler?
欧洲600万犹太人 同性恋 共♥产♥党人
及20万至50万罗姆人♥大♥屠♥杀♥的凶手
被称为"有史以来最大的刽子手"
尼克发誓说他哥哥现在改过自新了
Nick swears his brother is reformed now.
我也不知道 或许奇迹真的会发生
I don't know, maybe miracles do happen.
是的 但是却很难相信
But, yes, it's hard to believe.
而且 这有损律所的名声
Plus, it wouldn't be a good look for us.
即使他真的有所改变 人们也不会理解
Even if he did change somehow, people wouldn't get it.
话虽如此
That being said,
想办法揭露法尔康恩非常遂我所愿
finding a way to expose Falcone is music to my ears.
各位 我们可以找其他的案子扳倒法尔康恩
You guys, we can find another case to go after Falcone for,
如果我们真的想揭露他
if we really want to nail him.
我们不是在开玩笑是吧
We're not actually entertaining this, are we?
通常情况下 我绝不会碰这个案子
Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't touch this case.
但误判这部分吸引了我的注意力
It's the wrongfully convicted part that has my attention.
正义即正义是吧
Justice is justice, right?
好吧 作为一个白人 也许我应该闭嘴
Yeah, as a white man, i think maybe I should just shut up.
也许我们只去见见他
Maybe we just meet with him.
为什么 为了什么
Why? For what?
为了他们
For them.
这些是法尔康恩腐♥败♥案件的受害者 对吧
These are Falcone's corrupt cases, right?
半数以上的人依靠贿赂证人才得以定罪
More than half of them relied on his paid-off witnesses,
不幸的是 他们中没有一个案子
and, unfortunately, none of them are anywhere near
比这个腐♥败♥的更明显
as obviously corrupt as this one.
没错 这个案件里使彼得森罪名成立的唯一证据
Yep, and, in this case, the only evidence that's convicting Petersen
就是虚假的证人证词
is the false eyewitness testimony.
所以如果我们让其中一个证人撤回证词
So if we get one of those witnesses to recant,
我们就可以直接击倒法尔康恩
we have a direct line to taking Falcone down.
不是说闭嘴的吗
What happened to shutting up?
只见个面 小瓦
It would just be a meeting, Vi.
没错 不承诺任何事
Exactly. No promises.
玛蒂琳和我去见见他
Madeline and I will meet with him.
如果他的情况不属实 我们换下一个案子
If he doesn't check out, we'll move on.
我什么都没炸
Well, I didn't blow up anything.
我发誓
I swear to you.
从来没做过
Never did it.
你弟弟认为指证你的证人
Your brother's theory is that the witnesses
被一个腐♥败♥的警♥察♥贿赂了
who testified against you were set up by a dirty cop.
事情就是这样
That's exactly what happened.
当时的我很容易被陷害
And I was... easy to frame,
因为当时我是
because I was,
炸掉犹太教堂这个组织里的一员
you know, part of the organization that did this.
但我不再和那些人交往了
But I don't associate with those people anymore.
我与那些人一刀两断
Turned my back on all that.
是什么让你改变了心意
What brought the change of heart?
我太年轻太愚蠢 才被洗了脑
I was just so... young and stupid when I got sucked into it.
这些家伙 他们让我觉得自己的愤怒有理有据
These guys, they made me think that my anger was justified.
我家的贫穷都是犹太人
That my family was poor because of Jews and...
和黑人造成的
...black people.
在这里关了几年
Couple years locked up in here,
我开始意识到我错得有多离谱
started realizing how wrong I'd been.
我对我弟弟的所有仇恨
All that hate I'd spewed at my little brother.
我只是
I'm just...
我只是谢天谢地 尼克没有被卷入其中
I just thank God Nick never got caught up in that.
我只是希望我能回到过去
I just wish I could have those years back.
你懂吗 但是我
You know? But I...
作茧自缚 搞砸了一切
I spilled the milk and made a mess and...
现在我必须尽力弥补过错
now I got to try my best to clean it up.
我是伊西·布德罗
My name is Easy Boudreau.
我在路易斯安那州的海湾边出生长大
I'm born and bred on the bayous of Louisiana.
如果我们接手你的案子
If we take your case,
我将是此案的首席律师
I'd be sitting first chair,
如果你同意的话
if that's okay with you.
非常同意 布德罗先生
I am more than okay with that, Mr. Boudreau.
这会是我莫大的荣幸
It would be a downright honor.
我是玛蒂琳·斯科特
I'm Madeline Scott.
只是个白人女性
I'm just a white woman.
那也没问题吗
That okay, too?
天呐 简直难以置信
Ah, gosh, just blows my mind.
本应最为痛恨我的人
The people who should hate me the most
现在居然愿意接受我
are actually the ones who are embracing me now.
真是太美妙了
It really is beautiful.
我万分感激
And I am so grateful
你们今天能来到这里听我诉说
that you came here and heard me today.
他有关于罗尼的信息吗
He have any intel on Ronnie?
他被关在这很久了
Well, he's been here a long time.
就他所言 罗尼很清白
From what he tells me, Ronnie is legit.
或许人真的能改过自新吧
Maybe a leopard can change its spots.
那其他那些人
So could it be worth it
值得我们救出来吗
to try to get those other people out?
我不知道 但我们会查明的
I don't know, but I guess we'll find out.
瓦莱特 我完全同意你
Violet, I'm with you 100%.
我也不喜欢这样
I don't like it.
但我们真的有希望
But we have a real shot
把他们中的一些救出来
at getting a bunch of these people out.
你不愿接手堕胎案
You won't handle an abortion case,
却愿意给一个白人至上主义者当律师
but you'll represent a white supremacist?
人是可以改变的
People can change.
有些人甚至值得我们救赎和原谅
Some even deserve redemption and forgiveness.
你我心知肚明 那种仇恨根深蒂固
You and I both know that that kind of hate runs deep.
没有忏悔何谈救赎
Redemption only happens when you actually repent.
他在欺骗你们
He's conning you.
也许你没错
You may be right.
他过去很坏 或许现在仍未改变
He was awful. Maybe he still is.
但为更崇高的理想 我们也许必须忍♥受
But maybe we have to live with that for the greater good.
这是我们律所原则的公开展示
It's a public display of our principles.
我们为无罪之人辩护
We fight for the innocent,
无论他们是谁
no matter who they are.
他也许有可怕的过去
He may have a horrible past,
但他依旧可能无罪
but he may also be innocent.
那夏洛茨维尔事件呢 还有这个国家
So what about Charlottesville and all of the other
夏洛茨维尔事件 "白人至上"主义集♥会♥游♥行♥
2017年8月12日爆发于美国夏洛茨维尔市
其他所有进行中的
hateful white supremacist rallies
满怀仇恨的白人至上主义集♥会♥游♥行♥呢
that are happening all over this country?
这一点都不有趣 伊西 这是完全的错误
It's not interesting, Easy, it's wrong.
这家伙根本不值得我们费时
This man does not deserve our time
-或费力 -我懂你
- or our talents. - I hear you,
可匹夫之勇变不了世道
but being a hothead won't change the world.
我们有机会做件大事
We have an opportunity to do something big.
罗尼·彼得森四处叫我们黑鬼
Ronnie Petersen goes around calling us the N-word
还立燃烧的十字架 你却说我是匹夫
and burning crosses, but somehow I'm the hothead?
在他人后院立燃烧的十字架 表明要求其滚出此地
我走了
I'm out.
好了 我们在...
Okay. So, we're, um...
我们正在追踪法尔康恩警探
we're tracking down Detective Falcone's
邪恶
贿赂的此案证人
witnesses in your case.
我出狱后要做的第一件事
First thing I do when I get out
剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表