剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表
Overruled. Go ahead, Dr. Gregson.
强迫性犯罪重演是应对罪恶感的一种方式
A compulsion to reenact a crime is a way of dealing with guilt.
从一定程度的医学确定性来说
To a reasonable degree of medical certainty,
这些画无异于二次供认
these drawings are tantamount to another confession
杀害金先生的事实
to killing Mr. Kim.
我问完了
Nothing further.
假设这些画是威廉想象的产物
Isn't it also reasonable to assume that these drawings
是不是也合理呢
are a product of William's imagination?
从细节来看 并非如此
The level of detail suggests otherwise.
是吗
Really?
因为在这幅画里 威廉手持一把锋利的
Because in this drawing, William is holding
约六十厘米长的卷发梳
a sharp Afro pick that looks about two feet long.
在这幅画里 他长着翅膀
And in this drawing, he has wings.
所以 你是说威廉在所谓的犯罪时
So, are you saying that William had wings
长着翅膀 拿着卷发梳吗
and carried an Afro pick when he allegedly committed this crime?
-当然不是 -威廉在狱中度过了五年
- Of course not. - William has spent five years in prison.
有没有可能他每天都想着
Isn't it possible that he thinks daily
把他关进那里的指控
about the charges that put him there,
而这一切都只是不公正的体现呢
and that all this is just an exploration of that injustice?
我认为有可能 但...
I suppose it's possible, but...
这是不是证明了这些画
And so wouldn't that actually make these drawings
与供认恰恰相反呢
the opposite of a confession?
反对 诱导性提问
Objection. Argumentative.
撤回 我问完了
Withdrawn. Nothing further.
兔子 我是...
Yo, Rabbit. I'm...
我不是警♥察♥
I'm not a cop!
*You got suspicious eyes, but I know*
*They ain't lookin' at me*
*I'm a specter under your radar*
*Not a wave, not a ripple in the sea*
兔子 我不是警♥察♥
Rabbit! I'm not a cop.
*And I'll bet the ranch*
*That you won't get wise until the jig is up*
*And meanwhile I'll be laughing*
*All the way with my pockets full*
*Huh!*
*Surprise, surprise*
*I'm the wool over your eyes*
*Surprise, surprise*
*I'm the wool over your eyes*
*Surprise, surprise*
*I'm the wool over your eyes*
*You won't see me coming.*
对不起 兄弟 只是...
I'm sorry, man. I just...
我跑不动了
I can't run anymore.
我不是来抓你的 我不是警♥察♥ 兔子
I'm not here to arrest you. I'm not a cop, Rabbit.
兔子
Rabbit?
抱歉 我不知道你的真名
Sorry, I-I don't know your real name.
兔子是我兄弟
Rabbit was my brother.
在富勒公园中枪
He got shot in Fuller Park.
一年前就死了
He died a year ago.
林奇先生 林奇夫人
Mr. And Mrs. Lynch, I can't tell you
你们能为了这件要事来到这里
how much i appreciate you coming down here
我非常感激
on this important issue.
所以你想为受害者的权利
So you want to create a new law
-新颁布一部法律 -没错
- for victims' rights? - Exactly.
我们想提议立法
We intend to introduce legislation
让像玛蒂琳和利维
that makes it more difficult for guilty people
这样有罪的人更难被赦免
like Madeline and Levi Scott to be exonerated.
我听说罗斯玛丽的案件调查有了新证据
I was told you had new evidence in Rosemary's investigation.
案件本身没有新证据
Well, no new evidence, per se,
但我们希望严肃对待她的案件
but we want to apply the same rigors to her case.
所以我们来这里只是为了让你利用
So we're just here for you to use us
获得政♥治♥筹码吗
to score political points?
多谢好意...
Thank you...
-但不必了 -林奇先生
- but no, thank you. - Mr. Lynch,
你不用...
you don't need to...
我和查尔斯几年前就离婚了
Charles and I divorced several years ago.
请继续
Please continue.
我希望以你女儿的名字命名法案
It is my hope to name the bill after your daughter
希望你能帮忙推动它的通过
and that you will help advocate for its passage.
我想让世界记住罗斯玛丽·林奇的名字
I want the world to remember the name Rosemary Lynch.
我会尽我所能帮助你
I'll do anything I can to help you.
你最好不要正面攻击玛蒂琳和利维
You might not want to attack Madeline and Levi directly.
查尔斯认为他们是无辜的
Charles thinks they're innocent,
如果你这么做 他可能会反对法案
and he might oppose the bill if you do.
你认为呢 林奇夫人
What do you think, Mrs. Lynch?
我认为他们罪不可赦
I think they're guilty as hell.
*Stand up*
*Got something to say*
*Watch out...*
我刚刚乱穿马路了 你要逮捕我吗
Hey, I just jaywalked. Are you gonna arrest me?
你想干嘛 博迪
What do you want, Bodie?
吃晚饭 来点前戏
Dinner, foreplay.
不一定要按这个顺序
Not necessarily in that order.
晚饭吃什么
What's for dinner?
法式红酒炖鸡 你家
Coq au vin. Your place?
你家 我带梅洛红酒
Your place. I'll bring the merlot.
还有手铐
Yeah, and the handcuffs.
我一直带着
I always do.
当然
Yeah, you do.
开始狂欢之前
Now, before this, uh, bacchanal begins,
我想请你帮个小忙
I need a little favor.
你能帮我找到兔子吗
Can you help me find a Rabbit?
跟性有关吗
Is that a sex thing?
不 是一个家伙的名字
No, it's the name of a guy.
我需要他的档案
I need his file.
他一年前死于富勒公园
He died a year ago in Fuller Park.
若我答应了 那你就是我的小兔子
Well, if I do, you got to be my rabbit.
这必须得和性有关了
Oh, that's definitely a sex thing.
BGM: Not Goin' Away by Claire Guerreso
* I'm not going away, I'm not going away.*
* Can't no one save you.*
玛蒂琳·斯科特那边进展如何
Hey, how are you doing on Madeline Scott?
乔 我还在 我还在想办法
Joe, you know, I'm still... I'm still thinking on that one.
想快点 有点拖进度了
Think faster. This thing's starting to drag.
如果你能让她承认
If you can get her to admit
她与罗斯玛丽·林奇的死有关
she had something to do with Rosemary Lynch's death,
采访任务随便你挑
you'll get your pick of assignments.
-伦敦行吗 -你想去哪都行
- London? - Hey, wherever you want.
但你要把这件事处理好
But it's got to be good.
我发现了更多关于兔子的信息
Hey, I found out more about our dead Rabbit.
他的真名叫德里克·约翰斯顿
His real name is Derrick Johnston.
看看他的逮捕记录
And looking at his arrest record,
我敢肯定他就是枪手
I definitely think he's the shooter.
盗窃 袭击
Burglary, assault.
警♥察♥肯定都没怀疑过
The police must have never even looked at him
他是酒品商店的凶手
for the liquor store murder.
当然没有 你怎么拿到警方报告的
Of course not. How did you get the police report?
别担心这个 等等 还有更多呢
Don't worry about it. But wait. There's more.
你看看当时以袭击罪名
If you look at the name of the arresting officer
逮捕他的警♥察♥名字
on the assault charge.
雷德克里夫
Radcliff.
嗨 瓦莱特
Hi, Violet.
你准备去吃午饭了吗
Hey, you ready for our lunch?
我把曲球带来了
I-I brought along Curveball
你可以见见它
so you can meet him.
你带了只鸟来 很可爱
Oh, you brought a bird. That's really adorable.
曲球喜欢棒球吗
Uh, does Curveball like baseball?
我是以当初在伊♥拉♥克♥战争中
No, I-I named him after the double agent
欺骗我们的双重间谍命名的
that lied to us during the Iraq War.
它姐姐叫拉♥姆♥斯♥菲♥尔♥德♥
His sister's Rumsfeld.
好吧
Yeah.
我恨你们
I hate you.
走吧
Let's go.
弗里诺警探 感谢你回来一趟
Detective Folino, we appreciate you coming back.
我们还有些问题
We just have a few more questions.
你记得威廉告诉过你
Do you recall William telling you
兔子给了他射击金先生的枪吗
someone named Rabbit gave him the gun that shot Mr. Kim?
而你在法庭上却说不认识他
And you told the court you didn't know him?
没错 我从未听说过他
That's right. Never heard of him.
好 他的真名叫德里克·约翰斯顿
剧集 | 无罪证明 | 导航列表