Charlotte.
首先我会把莎拉的暗道封起来
I'll seal Sara's secret exit door first.
这样的话 我们下到那里的时候
That way, when we're down there
她就没法回去了
she won't be able to get back in.
我们
We?
是啊 我不会让你一个人去的
Yeah, I'm not gonna let you do this alone.
托比 我打算明晚去
Toby, this is tomorrow night.
我想的是你今天可以做好准备工作
I was thinking that you could just do the prep work today.
这样的话 我可以在我妈的派对上偷偷下去
And then, I can sneak down there during my mom's party.
我不能带着电动工具去酒店里
I can't drag my power tools into a hotel
凿穿了墙还不发出一点声音吧
and then cut through walls without making a lot of noise.
无论你妈妈能不能当选
Whether your mom wins or loses,
明天拉德里都会很热闹
Radley will be a scene tomorrow.
这样我们就有掩护了
That will be our cover.
我只是不想搅和你跟伊冯
I, I just don't wanna mess things up for you and Yvonne.
我也不想 但如果你要查清楚
I don't either, but if you wanna find out
这间房♥里有什么 我们就得一起行动
what's in this room, we're gonna do this together.
以斯拉
Ezra?
你还好吧
You okay?
你在写最后一章吗
Were you working on the last chapter?
已经写完了
It's finished.
你想让我先读一下吗
Do you want me to read it?
我永远都见不到她了
I'm never gonna see her again.
我从来没把这句话说出来过
I haven't said that out loud.
我不能 我不能说服我自己
I couldn't, I couldn't let myself believe
她真的... 真的离世了
that she was... r-really gone.
我的天 以斯拉 我很抱歉
God, ezra, I am so sorry.
但你已经为妮可
But you've written a really beautiful
写了一个非常美的爱情故事
love story for Nicole.
我终于可以平静地听她的名字
I can finally hear her name now, without wanting to
不会再想用拳头去砸墙了
put my fists through a wall.
对不起
I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你鞭策我写完小说
For pushing me to finish.
这都是你自己努力的成果
You did the heavy lifting.
不 艾瑞亚 我...
No, Aria, I was...
你回来的那时候我已经跌落至谷底了
Down for the count when you came back.
我想这是我们一起努力的成果
So I'd say that we did that together.
如果检查结果没有异样
If the examination didn't show anything then
为什么我弟弟把他的
why did brother man bring his whole
那伙人都带到了这个湿热的地方
springman tribe down here in this sticky heat.
为什么有这么多你跟彩虹山的传闻
and why so many illusions to you and rainbow hill?
你知道彩虹山是什么
You know what rainbow hill is?
这是有名的
It's a place that's famous for
为名人戒酒戒毒的场所
treating famous alcoholics and dope fiends.
我不是名人 麦琪
I'm not famous, Maggie.
是啊 而且你也不吸毒
No, and you don't take dope.
否则你就是去彩虹山的绝佳候选人
Otherwise you'd be a perfect candidate for rainbow hill.
这也是弟弟要去告诉老大的...
That's where brother man's going to tell big daddy..
你好
Hello.
有人在听吗
Is someone there?
你想我吗
Did you miss me?
我在医院做了个神奇的梦 也跟她有关
And I had an amazing dream about her in the hospital.
她想让我知道 她以我为荣
She wanted me to know she was proud of me.
我也做过这样的梦
I had a dream like that..
在我爸爸的葬礼之后
After my dad's funeral.
我在沙发上睡着了 他叫醒了我
I fell asleep on the couch and he woke me up.
他穿着蓝色的制♥服♥ 看起来特别帅
He was wearing his dress blues and he looked so handsome.
他来跟我道别
He came to say goodbye.
你觉得那是真的吗
You think it was really him?
我想这么认为
I'd like to think so.
也许那种真实的感觉只是我臆想出来的
But maybe it felt so real because I wanted it to be.
我不想看见今天这个样子的她
I didn't wanna see my mom the way she looked today.
艾莉 止疼药的效果都很强
Ali, those painkillers are really strong.
会让你的脑子一团乱
They can mess with your head.
医生告诉我副作用的时候
Yeah, when they list the side effects
应该说会导致看见幻象
they should say, it may cause crazy visions.
我觉得还是拍成广♥告♥更好
I'd like to see that commercial.
会让人犯困 没有食欲
May cause drowsiness, loss of appetite.
会让人看见幻想 甚至有时候
Crazy visions, and in some cases
你死去的母亲还会打电♥话♥给你
your dead mother might even call you on the telephone.
真的很抱歉你还得来照顾我
Well, I hate that you have to babysit me.
但你能在这儿我真的很开心
But I'm really happy that you're here.
我也是
Me, too.
明天你的任务是做司机 没问题吧
Are you okay with transport duty tomorrow?
老年人的选票对我们来说最为重要
Um, senior turnout's gonna be really key for us.
你妈妈把我当家人看待
You know, your mom treats me like part of the family.
所以无论她需要什么我都可以
So, I'm all-in for whatever she needs.
托比 我们觉得你就是家人
Toby, we feel like you are part of our family.
伊冯 明天投票结束后
Yvonne, so after the polls close tomorrow,
我有点事情要处理
there's something that I have to take care of.
所以我可能不能去派对了
So, I won't be able to make it to this party.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我要去帮一个朋友
It's a favor for a friend.
所以你要处理的不是事 而是人
So it's not something, you're taking care of, it's someone.
名字是斯宾塞吗
Would her name be Spencer?
我们还没有统计所有数据
We haven't received all the numbers yet.
估计悬殊不大
But it seems like it's gonna be a pretty close race.
斯宾塞
Spencer, hi.
我想不出别的原因
You must be, because I can't think of any other reason
你一定是疯了所以来这儿
you'd be crazy enough to show up here.
别这样 斯宾塞 同在拉德利呆过
Really, Spencer, from one ex-Radley patient to another,
我觉得你应该尽量避免这个词呢
I think, you'd be a little more sensitive to that word.
你想做什么 梦娜
What do you want, Mona?
来帮忙
To help.
-帮谁 -你妈妈
- Help whom? - Your mother.
她是候选人 我投了她 也希望她赢
She's the candidate. I'm voting for and I want her to win.
你是想我妈赢
Is it that you want my mother to win
还是菲利普输
or you want Phillips to lose?
斯宾塞 听着 我不是你敌人
Look, Spencer, I'm not the enemy.
早就不是了
I haven't been for a long time.
就跟着手稿说
Just...stick to the script.
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
晚上好 你有时间聊聊吗
Good evening. Hi, do you have a moment to chat?
因为维罗妮卡·海斯汀就是为了
Because Veronica Hastings is running for election
帮助你们才竞选的
to help people just like you.
事情很复杂 而我是唯一可以做的人
It's complicated, but I'm the only person that can do this.
而且你不能告诉我斯宾塞要做什么
And you can't tell me what it is that Spencer needs?
伊冯 我不想和你撒谎
I don't wanna lie to you, Yvonne
求你别再问了
so please don't ask me again.
你知道这听起来像什么吗
Do you hear how that sounds?
一个月前 我们还在计划着
A month ago, we were having conversations
一起创造我们的未来
about building a future together.
而现在你连几个问题都无法回答
And now you can't even answer a simple question.
我明白 对不起
I know, I'm sorry.
-我要回去工作了 -伊冯 等一下
- I have to get back to work. - Y-Yvonne, wait, I--
我不会让你把我变成会说
I won't let you turn me into the woman who says
别选她选我的女人
"Pick me, not her."
迷失森林度假村
后面全是栅栏
The fence runs along the backside.
我们会看住前面
And we will have a visual of the front.
汉娜 我们都准备好了
We're ready for them, Hanna.
你能帮我拿一下十字螺丝起子吗
Hey, will you hand me the Phillips?
就是上面有
It's the one with the--
星形标记的 我知道
with the star tip, I know.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以你决定了吗
So, did you make a decision yet?
你指什么
What do you mean?
卢卡斯的建议
About Lucas' offer.
哦 那个啊
Oh, right.
我是说 还有很多要考虑的
Um, yeah, I mean, there's still a lot to think about.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表