他们用你的照片打广♥告♥
Uh, they, um, used one of your photos to advertise.
他们应该挺喜欢你的作品
I'm guessing that means they're into your work.
我觉得我很有机会能在
And I'm guessing that this is as close as I'll get
一家真正美术馆的墙上看到我的照片
to seeing my photos on an actual gallery wall.
我想既然你今晚去不了
Well, I figured since you weren't gonna be there tonight
至少会想看到这个
you would at least want to see this.
-谢谢你帮我带了一张 -客气
- Well, thanks for bringing me one. - Yeah.
祝你今晚好运
Oh, and good luck tonight.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
-玩得开心 -行 我会的
- Yeah. Have fun. - Alright. I will.
-拜 -拜
- Bye. - Bye.
那是克拉克吗
Is that Clark?
我还希望有机会能认识他呢
I was hoping I'd get a chance to meet him.
这就是你偷听的理由吗
Is that why you were eavesdropping?
你刚认识这人
You just met the guy.
他问的问题绝对太多了
He sure was asking a lot of questions.
他只是担心我
Oh, he's just worried about me.
没必要起疑心
No need to be suspicious.
其实我最近对谁都起疑心
Honestly, I'm suspicious of everyone these days.
克拉克不是蓝眼金发的迪劳伦提斯家的孩子
Well, Clark is not some blue-eyed blond Dilaurentis boy.
放心
Relax.
你们可能都会受伤
You all could have gotten hurt.
那样跑去与查尔斯对质
Rushing in to confront Charles like that.
他被抓我才放心
I'll relax when he's in custody.
我知道我们搞砸了
I know. We screwed up.
也许如果我早点报♥警♥
Maybe if I had called the cops earlier.
听着
Look..
你们本来有机会围剿查尔斯 也利用了机会
...you had a chance to corner Charles, and you took it.
虽然我不太喜欢
I mean, I don't like it, but..
但我能理解
...I get it.
我希望我妈也能理解
I wish my mom would get it.
她还是不想你参加美术馆开幕式吗
She still doesn't want you to go to the gallery opening tonight?
我们要去迈克的运动会
We're going to Mike's sports banquet.
她说服我爸 家人最好待在一起
She convinced my dad that it's better we stay close to home.
你好不容易才取得今天的成绩
Uh, you've worked so hard to get to this place.
肯定还有我们能说能做的
There-there's gotta be something that we can say or do.
我能当你的私人保镖
I-I could offer to be your, um personal bodyguard.
应该会有帮助
That would help.
也许你该找坦纳谈
Maybe you should talk to Tanner?
外面通告有警♥察♥巡逻好几周了
Uh, there's been cops posted outside the house for weeks.
要是有警车跟着我们过去也许能行
Maybe if a car followed us down there.
你刚帮我想到一个绝妙的办法
That is an excellent idea you just gave me.
谁 我吗
Who? Me?
我只是卖♥♥卖♥♥书和咖啡
No, I just sell books and coffee.
你能和你朋友们说明白 艾莉
You can fix it with your friends, Ali.
她们只是需要理解
They just need help understanding.
她们不懂 还有我爸
They don't get it. And my dad.
我觉得我应该报♥警♥
I thought I was doing the right thing calling the police.
查尔斯威胁他
Charles threatened him.
现在他却把我当威胁
And now he's treating me like I'm the threat.
我见过你♥爸♥不爽的样子
I've seen him when he's upset.
我不喜欢那种语气
I don't like the sound of that.
不是
No.
他故意疏远我
He's just shutting me out.
游乐场那晚后
Ever since that night at the arcade
他唯一愿意敞开心扉谈查尔斯的人就是坦纳
the only person he's opening up to about Charles is Tanner.
她得清楚自己要对付什么人
She needs to know who she's dealing with.
难道我就不该知道吗
Don't I deserve to know that too?
这肯定很不容易
It must be hard..
知道要为这一切负责的人
...knowing the person responsible for all of this
竟是自己的哥哥
is your brother.
我只是不爽你受伤
I just hate that you got hurt.
你朋友们本来也可能受伤
Hey, your friends could have gotten hurt too.
我只希望自己能阻止他
I just wish I could have stopped him.
为他的所作所为负责
Made him answer for what he's done.
你尽力了
You tried.
你尽到职责了
You were doing your job.
既然我俩的关系都明摆着了
Well, now that everything's out in the open
现在是公事也是私事了
I have a more personal stake in the outcome.
我有个兄弟在坦纳的队伍 我给他打个电♥话♥
I got a buddy on Tanner's team. I'll make a call.
你没必要这样
You don't have to do that.
我还有条胳膊没受伤 可以拨电♥话♥
I've got one good arm. I'll use it to dial.
你先喝汤
After you eat your soup.
用微波炉重新加热
All the healing power goes away
自家煲的汤 治愈能力就消失了哦
when you re-heat homemade soup in the microwave, so..
你为我煲了汤
You made me soup?
我为你煲了汤
I made you soup.
我想不到更好的办法谢你
I couldn't think of a better way to say thank you.
我想得到
I can.
不用谢
You're welcome.
她要先和迪先生谈才去找警♥察♥
She won't even go to the police until she talks to Mr. D.
难道那不像是在隐瞒证据
Isn't that like withholding evidence
或是妨碍司法公正吗
or obstruction of justice or something?
我知道你妈没违反综合条款
I know your mom's hardly violating the omnibus clause.
什么条款
The what clause?
算了 我一点也不在乎
You know what? I don't even care.
关键是我反对
The point is, I object.
警♥察♥本能利用那张支票
The cops could have used that check
从奖学金追查到A的账户
to trace that scholarship right into A's wallet.
不用你教法务会计学 汉娜
Look, we don't need forensic accounting, Hanna,
我们只用知道签支票的人究竟是不是
but we need to figure out if the person signing those checks
查尔斯·迪劳伦提斯
is actually Charles Dilaurentis.
所以你要去卡里西米集团实习吗
So you were gonna intern at the Carissimi Group?
是个办法 申请截止时间是
It's an idea. The application deadline is..
两周前
...two weeks ago.
而且他们只给有大学生贷款的人提供实习
Yeah, and they only give internships for college credit.
我们高中还没毕业呢
We haven't even graduated high school yet.
我一直想知道大学生贷款
You know, I've always wondered about college credit.
是不是就是你去上课
Is that, like, when you show up for class
然后他们退给你钱
and they give you some money back?
我很喜欢这种事
Because I could really be into that.
不 汉娜 大学生贷款是
No, Hanna, college credit is..
要是我们退钱呢
What if we give the money back?
我们关闭你的大学账户
We close your college account.
自己拿回奖学金
We bring the scholarship back ourselves.
如果想进卡里西米集团
If we wanna get inside the Carissimi Group
那笔钱就给我们铺好路了
that money lets us right in the front door.
我选了很久
I had a hard time choosing but..
这些就是我挑好今晚去美术馆比赛的
...these are the ones that I picked for the gallery tonight.
你很会观察细节 艾瑞亚
You have an eye for detail, Aria.
拍这些照片的人相当
Every one of these pictures are so..
清晰明了 精辟简练
...declarative, succinct.
艾瑞亚跟我说 你很担心她今晚参加开幕式
Aria tells me you have concerns about her attendance tonight.
-她被提名了呢 -没错
- That she's up for an award. - Uh, yeah.
考虑到最近发生的事 我只是
Well, with everything going on lately, I just thought--
我希望现场能有警♥察♥看守
I would be more than happy to have officers stationed on-site.
如果你不想引起注意
We can even put them in unmarked cars
我们可以让他们坐普通的车
if you don't want undue attention.
谢谢 但是 艾瑞亚
Thank you, but, Aria, you know
我们已经答应去迈克的
we've already committed to Mike's--
我已经跟迈克还有爸爸说了
I already talked to Mike and dad.
他们随你
They're okay with it if you are.
你可以吗
Can you be okay with it?
我很抱歉让你突然做选择
I'm-I'm sorry that I sprung all this on you
但这可不是我学校的陈列柜
but this isn't a display case at my school.
我的作品要进真正的美术馆了
This is my work in a real art gallery.
妈 你也在美术馆工作过 你知道这有多重要
Mom, you worked at a gallery. You know how important this is.
我知道 亲爱的
I know, honey.
你确定安全吗
Are you sure?
要是有风险我就不会同意了
I wouldn't agree to it if I felt there was risk involved.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表