棕色垃圾箱
正在放硬盘
莎拉应该很快就会过来
汉娜
克劳迪娅
Hey, Claudia.
是 我知道了
Yeah, I know.
我知道 明白了
I know. I understand.
我会到的
I'll be there.
最晚六点半到 我现在就出发
6:30 at the latest. I'm leaving now.
都签好了吗
All done?
镇静剂可能会让你犯困
You might start to get sleepy from the sedative.
谢谢
Thanks.
艾莉 你不用在这等着我
Ali, you don't have to wait here with me.
我绝不可能把你一个人留在这
There is no way I'm gonna leave you here alone.
当你醒来的时候我会在你身边
I'll be right here when you wake up.
我能问你点事吗
Can I ask you something?
你之后有什么打算
What are you gonna do after this?
我要用这些钱完成学业
I'm gonna use the money to finish school.
以斯拉需要安静的地方写作
Ezra needed some place quiet to work,
所以我订了一间房♥
so I booked a room.
我 我以为这可以报销
I-I just assumed I could expense it.
你确定不能吗
Are you sure that I can't?
-哈维女士 -我要求隐私
- Ms. Harvey-- - I asked for privacy...
从我的薪水里扣掉就行了 我猜
Umm, just take it out of my paycheck, I guess.
把它们放在门外就行了
Just leave them outside the door.
房♥间一周至少需要打扫一次
The rooms need to be cleaned, once a week in minimum.
-这是规定 -有人告诉我这项规定吗
- That's a policy-- - Didn't I clear your policy?
我 我下次让会计处理
Yeah, I'll, I'll run it by accounting next time.
谢谢
Thank you.
给你造成不便 我很抱歉
I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
免费双人早午餐怎么样
How about brunch for two, our expense?
我不吃早午餐
I don't eat brunch.
那我先走了
Alright. If you'll excuse me.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
躺好 艾米丽
Lie still, Emily.
那是什么
What is that?
这一点也不疼
This isn't going to hurt a bit.
别担心 很快就结束了
Don't worry, it'll all be over soon.
拿走 拿走
Take it out. Take it out.
你对我做了什么
What did you do to me?
别碰我
Get off me!
不要
No, no!
不要
No! No!
不要
No.
拿走
Take it out!
拿走
Take it out!
你对我做了什么
What did you do to me?
艾米丽 艾米丽 停 深呼吸
Emily. Emily, stop, breathe.
-你去哪了 -我就在外面
- Where were you? - I was right outside.
你遇到什么人了吗
Did you pass anyone?
你有没有看到一个带着口罩的护士
D-did you see a nurse with a m-mask on her face?
什么 没有
What? No.
不 她一直在黑暗里藏着
No, she was in here hiding in the dark.
我 我现在晕乎乎的 但我看到她了
I, I'm...groggy, but I know I saw her.
-谁 -莎拉·哈维
- Who? - Sara Harvey.
艾米丽 冷静
Emily, calm down.
只是你体内药物的作用
It was just the drugs in your system.
不 她 她在这里
No, sh-she was in here.
你出了手术室之后我就一直在这里
I was in here the minute they brought you out of surgery.
我刚刚去找护士因为你很焦躁不安
I just went to go find the nurse because...you were agitated.
我 我看到她了
I saw, I saw her.
我知道这是真的
I know I saw her.
艾米丽 放松
Em, relax.
你体内还有麻药
You still have anesthesia in your system.
那不是真的 好吗
It wasn't real, okay?
现在休息一下吧 我带你回家
Now get some rest, so I can take you home.
请告诉我这个自♥拍♥杆不是你的
Please tell me you don't own a selfie stick.
公♥司♥圣诞派对
Company Christmas party.
别评头论足的 这东西可能会用得上
Don't judge me. These things come in handy.
看看我们拍到了什么
Let's see what we've got.
看起来屋里没人
Well, looks like nobody's in there.
艾瑞亚 我上次开锁是大学时进我的宿舍
Aria, I haven't broken into a place since my dorm room.
换钥匙花了我一百美元
And those keys cost like a $100 to replace.
我不知道你觉得我能帮什么忙
And I don't really know what you think I'm capable of.
宾馆的锁是电子的
Hotel door locks are electronic.
是的 但我在想我们用另一种方法进去
Yeah, but I'm thinking we get in there another way.
你从阳台进去把锁打开
You pick the lock on the balcony.
什么
What?
我的天 你不是认真的吧
Oh, my God! You're not serious.
你 你个子高 腿长
You, you're tall. You've got long legs.
你愿意让我先像扔飞盘一样把你扔过去吗
Okay, would you like me to toss you over first like a frisbee?
那我们还能怎么办
What else are we supposed to do?
来吧 咱们俩一对儿
Come on! Team Sparia.
看在旧交情的份上
Old time's sake?
我必须得进去拿到高尔夫球杆
I've got to get in there and I've got to get that golf club
免得莎拉栽赃我爸爸
before Sara tries to frame my Dad.'
好吧
Alright.
好的 看着点
Okay, watch out.
好的
Okay.
转念一想 你能回来
Yeah, on second thought, can you come back over here
把我扔过去吗
And toss me like a frisbee?
上吧
Come on.
你能做到的 小大人
You can do it, little big one.
好的 给我点时间
Okay, just give me a second.
我早该想到应该穿平底鞋的
I should have thought ahead and worn flats.
-好了 -没事了
- That's it. - Alright.
她刚才要拔注射管
She was trying to take out her iv.
一些病人从麻醉中清醒过来时比较痛苦
Some patients have a rough time coming out of anesthesia.
说实话 我感觉好多了
Honestly, I feel a lot better.
好的 因为我需要谈谈
Good, because I need to have a conversation
之前发生的一切情况
about something that happened during the procedure.
我们能单独谈谈吗
Can...we have a moment?
她可以留下
Umm, you know, she can stay.
好的
Alright.
有一些突发♥情♥况
Well, there's been an unforeseen development.
这和决定要用你的卵子
This has to do with the couple
的那对夫妻有关
who had planned on using your eggs.
他们退出了
They decided to back out.
这是好消息 因为他们怀孕了
It's good news. They're pregnant.
他们今天早些时候发现的
They found out earlier today.
但这意味着他们不需要你的卵子了
But it means they won't need your eggs
但我们已经将它取出来了
which we've already retrieved.
你需要做个决定
You have a decision to make.
她能留下卵子吗
Can she keep them?
它们可以被冷冻起来以后使用
They can be frozen for later use
但那么做的话会有相关费用
But there are costs associated with that choice.
也可以销毁
They can also be destroyed.
不
No.
如果可能 我可以捐献给其它地方吗
If it's possible, can I donate them somewhere?
我是说如果可以 我仍然想帮助他人
I mean, I, I still feel like I wanna help someone
组建一个完整的家庭
start a family if I can.
我们是跟州内几家卵子库有合作
Well, we work with a few egg banks across the state
他们接受捐赠
that accept donations.
我去准备文件
I'll get the paperwork started.
猩红
Crimson.
鲜红
Scarlet.
朱红
Oh, Vermillion!
为什么曼哈顿那么多设计师
How am I the only designer in Manhattan
唯独我的助理分不清各种红色
with an assistant that can't grasp the concept of red?
虽然我迟到了 但我总算来了 让我帮你吧
Okay, I'm late, but I'm here. Let me help you sort things out.
抱歉 你有预约吗
Oh, pardon. Do you have appointment?
我在这里工作
I work here!
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表