But she didn't come back with him.
4点28分了
It's 4:28.
艾莉说夏洛蒂是什么时候被杀的
What time did Ali say that cCharlotte was killed?
快到四点
Close to 4:00.
她在凶案发生后回来不代表
Just because she came back after the time of murder
她跟这件案子有什么关系
it doesn't mean that she had anything to do with it.
是啊 但是看上去很不妙
No, but it doesn't look good.
我们怎么办 删掉录像吗
What do we do? Do we erase the video?
我们不是高中生了 艾米丽 我们要和艾瑞亚谈谈
We're not in high school, Emily. We're gonna talk to Aria.
她什么都不会告诉我们
She won't tell us anything.
这次她别无选择
Well, she doesn't have a choice this time.
你们怎么知道我回来了
How did you know I was back?
我看到你去见以斯拉
I saw you visiting Ezra.
我们知道你在夏洛蒂死那晚去见他了
We know you saw him the night Charlotte died.
我们知道你离开了酒店 可不止五分钟
We know you left the hotel for more than five minutes.
是啊 等你回来时
Yeah, and by the time you came back
夏洛蒂已经死了
Charlotte was already dead.
该告诉我们那晚到底发生什么了
It's time to tell us what really happened that night.
你没必要过来的
You didn't have to come by.
你说你睡不着
Well, you said you couldn't sleep.
我不行
Ugh, I can't.
我一直在想我对法官说的话
I just keep going over what I said to the judge.
天啊 艾莉脸上的表情
God, that look on Ali's face.
你说的话很诚实 很勇敢
Look, what you said was honest and brave.
所以如果你的朋友们因此不待见你...
So if your friends are giving you a hard time--
不不不 他们...一点也没有
No, no, no, no, they're not...At all.
她们其实希望自己也能这么说
They'd actually wish that they'd said the same thing.
我是说 这也太疯狂了
I mean, that's the crazy part.
我只是以为只要我们一人反对
I-I just thought if one of us had said no
一切就会到此为止
that that would just be the end of it.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me too.
我们能去别的地方吗
Hey, can we go somewhere?
只要不待在这里
Anywhere but here.
当然可以
Of course.
为什么每个地方都关门了
Why is everything closed?
这里是宾州的郊区 而且都快四点了
It's suburban Pennsylvania and about 4:00 A.M.
我想吃披萨
Yeah, I want pizza.
难道就没人在乎我想要披萨吗
Doesn't anybody care that I want pizza?
我知道街角
You know, I know this little
有一家小小的书店咖啡馆
bookstore cafe around the corner.
虽然关门了 但我碰巧认识老板
It's closed, but I happen to know the owner.
不 我该走了 很迟了
No, no, I should go. It's late.
是啊
Yeah, sure.
那是艾莉森吗 看上去像是她的车
Is that Alison? Looks like her car.
我觉得那是夏洛蒂
I think that's Charlotte.
我们要叫谁来吗 我们要报♥警♥吗
Do we call someone? Do we call the police?
不 艾瑞亚 她现在自♥由♥了
No, Aria. She's free now.
现在她跟我们一样 这是她的小镇
It's her town now as much as ours.
她自♥由♥了 已经游走在阴影当中了
Oh, she's free and she's already lurking in the shadows.
她为什么不待在家里和艾莉一起
Why the hell is she not home with Ali?
因为这就是我们所居住的世界
'cause that's the kind of world we live in.
妮可这样的人会失踪 而夏洛蒂这样的人会自♥由♥
People like Nicole disappear and Charlotte gets to walk free.
以斯拉
Ezra.
你没事吧
Hey, are you okay?
没事 已经很迟了
Yeah. You know, it's-it's getting late.
你应该回酒店去了
You should probably get back to your hotel.
是啊
Yeah.
晚安
Goodnight.
他告诉我他后来回家了
He told me he went home afterwards.
但是...我不知道
But...I don't know.
他...他很生气
He-he was so angry.
-艾瑞亚 怎么了 -我很了解他
- Aria, what is it? - I know him.
我知道以斯拉撒谎的时候不会直视我的眼睛
And I know that Ezra can't look me in the eye when he lies.
他告诉我他回家了时 他没有...
And when he told me he went home, he didn't..
看我
look at me.
我们必须告诉别人
Well, we have to tell someone.
-洛伦佐 艾莉 都行 -不 不行
- Lorenzo, Ali, anyone. - No, we don't.
这是个巨大的转变
Now this is a giant leap.
我们说的是以斯拉杀了人
We're talking about Ezra killing someone.
在没拿到确切的证据前
I mean, until we have actual proof
我们谁都不能告诉
we don't tell anyone anything.
这不是
It's not.
这不是巨大的转变
It's not a giant leap.
事实上 我认为是我告诉以斯拉该怎么做的
In fact, I think I told Ezra how to do it.
以斯拉当时在巡回书展
Ezra was on his book tour,
我们约了一起吃午饭
we got some time to lunch.
他还在想下一本书
He was still trying to figure out what he wanted
应该写什么 他说他一直在想
to write next and he said that he was toying around
写一本悬疑凶案的书
with the idea of a murder mystery.
我刚写了论文 所以我就详细地跟他说了
I had just written my paper, so I told him about the case
那起案子
in detail.
也许以斯拉这么做是为了保护你
Maybe Ezra did do this to protect you.
保护我
Protect me?
通过模仿以前的某起诡异的谋杀案吗
By copying some bizarre murder from the past?
斯宾塞 这是一起公众事件
Spencer, this was a public case.
只有你们俩知道
You are the only two who knew about it.
他也看到艾瑞亚在法庭上有多难过
He saw how upset Aria was in the courtroom.
他仍在为妮可的事而愤怒
And he's still angry about what happened to Nicole.
谁知道他现在会做出什么事来
I mean, who knows what he's capable of now?
如果他真的杀了夏洛蒂 被警♥察♥发现了
If he did kill Charlotte and the police find out,
感觉就像跟你也脱不了干系
it's gonna look like you were involved too.
你跟以斯拉一起离开了酒店 然后夏洛蒂被杀
You left the hotel with Ezra and you came back a half hour
半小时后你回来了
after Charlotte was killed.
没人能看到那个监控录像
Nobody can see that security footage.
你为什么给我看这个
Why did you show this to me?
我希望你知道这是我写的
I wanted you to know that I wrote it.
我班上有人可能会记得
Somebody from my class could remember it
读到夏洛蒂的报道后可能会联♥系♥起来
and read about Charlotte and connect the dots.
联♥系♥什么
What dots?
你知道夏洛蒂到底出了什么事吗
Do you know anything about what happened to Charlotte?
-不知道 -那我就不担心
- No. - Then I'm not worried.
妈妈 你怎么能不担心
Mom, how can you not worry?
如果这泄露出去 会毁掉你的竞选
If this gets out, it's going to ruin your campaign
如果还不算被我彻底毁掉的话
If I haven't done that already.
你没有 不会的
You haven't. And it won't.
-我们会处理好的 -怎么处理
- We'll get ahead of this. - How?
凯勒已经开始撰文
Caleb already started a narrative
描述你在社交网络上受到欺凌
about you being bullied on social media.
等这篇文章被披露时 那篇文章也传开了
If this comes up, it'll already be diffused.
你不是累赘 斯宾塞
You are not a liability, Spencer.
你是我女儿
You're my daughter.
韦恩·菲尔兹
美军上校
妈妈打电♥话♥给学校时我正在上课
I was in class when mom called the school.
人体解剖学
Human anatomy.
在高中经历了这么多事
Everything we went through in high school.
我以为我们不会再遇到灾难了
I thought we were done with disasters.
接下来那个学期
The next semester
一切都失去了意义
nothing made sense anymore.
如果你真的在看着我 那...
If you really are watching over me, then..
我猜你都已经知道了
I guess you know this already.
我翘了两门课
I flunked two classes
他们取消了我的奖学金
and they took my scholarship away.
后来 我就没法回到那里去了
After that, I, I couldn't go back there.
那年夏天我飞回了家 我都准备好
I flew home that summer and I was, was ready
告诉妈妈一切了 但是...
to tell mom about everything, but..
她当时一团糟
she was such a mess..
我说不出口
And I couldn't do it.
我知道我搞砸了...
I know that I messed up..
我会弥补的
Okay, but I'm going to fix it.
我正在努力
I am fixing it.
没事吧
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表