你当晚都在家吗
Were you here all night?
不在
No.
那有可能是在你离开后打来的
Then it could have come after you left.
房♥子里只有这里有座机
There's only one landline and that rings down here.
如果你没接听 而罗林斯医生也不在
If you didn't answer it and Dr. Rollins was gone
那肯定是夏洛蒂接了电♥话♥
then it must have been Charlotte who picked up the phone
跟人聊了三分钟
and talked to someone for three minutes.
壁橱里有个洞
A hole in the closet?
是的 一直从房♥间连接到地下
Yeah, it led to all of this space underneath.
拉德里已经全部被封了
Whole parts of Radley that had been sealed off.
夏洛蒂住这的时候就封了
Parts from when Charlotte was there.
-我们该告诉汉娜妈妈吗 -不
- Should we tell Hanna's mom? - No.
如果我们告诉玛琳太太 她会把莎拉轰出去
If we tell Mrs. Marin, she'll throw Sara out
封锁 清空整个房♥间
lock, stock and ladder.
这样我们知道她的逃走路线
This way we know about her escape hatch
可她不知道我们已经知道了
but she doesn't know that we know.
也许我真的在诊所里见过她
Maybe I really did see her in the Clinic.
你有和他们确认过
Have you checked in with them
一切都还好吧
to make sure everything's okay?
嗯 他们一开门 我就过去
Yeah. I... I'm gonna go over there as soon as they open.
我们要告诉艾莉
Guys, we need to tell Ali.
-跟艾莉森说什么 -那晚她和我一起在诊所
- Tell Alison what? - She was with me at the Clinic.
她要知道这件事
And she needs to know about that.
她要知道莎拉的秘密
She needs to know about Sara.
好吧 如果我们真的告诉艾莉森
Okay, if we do tell Alison
我们就得准备好
we have to be ready for her to turn right around
她会立马去找警♥察♥
and go talk to the police about it.
也许就应该报♥警♥
Maybe that should happen.
也许这是新的问题
Maybe this is a new problem
而我们还卡在旧的思维方式里
and we're getting stuck in old thinking.
秘密又要变成毒药
Secrets are getting toxic again.
我也说不好 继续联♥系♥汉娜吧
I don't know, just keep on trying to get in touch with Hanna.
我得去总部见我妈妈
I have to go meet my mom at headquarters.
好
Okay.
要我跟你一起去吗
Do you want me to come with you?
老实说 不用了 这事我想自己做
Honestly, no. I wanna do this myself.
你真的确定吗
Are you absolutely sure?
确定 我没事的
Yeah. I'll be alright.
或者有消息了 我就没事了
Or I will be as soon as I know.
好吧
Okay.
你好
Hi.
利亚姆
Liam.
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hi.
我的天
Oh, my god.
等等 你怎么在这儿
Wait. What are you doing here?
你就这么来欢迎我啊
That was it for the welcome?
不 不是 是出什么事了吗
No, no, no. Is something wrong?
没有 一切都很好
No, no. All is good.
我不会大老远地跑来告诉你坏消息的
I wouldn't come all this way with bad news.
-你好 -艾米
- Hey. - Em.
这是利亚姆
This is Liam.
是啊 我知道 我们见过
Yeah. I know, we met.
算是吧 在电脑上见过
Sort of. On the computer.
很高兴能当面认识你
Nice to meet you in person.
我一知道就给你打电♥话♥
Um, I'll give you a call as soon as I know.
好的
Okay.
怎么了
So, what's up?
我们得谈谈以斯拉·费兹的事
You and I need to talk about Ezra Fitz.
还有新书的事
And the book.
-早上好 斯宾塞 -你好
- Morning, Spencer. - Hey. Uh..
我能不能跟我妈说两句
I was hoping I could talk to my mom for a second.
没问题 如果她打完电♥话♥后有空的话
Sure, I'll look the other way if you can get her
我能给你点儿时间
after she finishes the phone call.
好的
Okay.
还有 告诉梅丽莎
Oh, and, uh, tell Melissa
没有航♥班♥号♥的话我没法帮她索赔
I can't reimburse her without a flight number.
如果她找不到登机牌的话
If she can't find the boarding pass
让她去找找看行李牌
tell her to look for the luggage tag.
-好的 -谢谢
- Sure. - Thanks.
没事
Yeah.
不客气 再见
You're welcome. Bye-bye.
你早上没打招呼就走了
You were just gone this morning.
我知道
I know.
我看了看手♥机♥ 加上了新的日程
Yeah, I looked at my phone and added up the events,
我发现我一天要二十七个小时才够用
and realized I was heading towards a 27-hour day.
你刚刚跟吉尔说过了吗
You were talking to Gill?
-是啊 -告诉他不用担心
- Yeah. - Tell him not to worry.
担心什么
Worry about what?
不用担心明天出的民调结果
About the poll numbers coming out today.
他觉得结果可能不够好
He thinks they're gonna be soft.
你担心吗
Well, are you worried?
我的日程安排上没有这项 我大概不会
Uh, it's not on my schedule, so I guess I'm not.
我知道现在这个阶段比较煎熬
I know this is the hard part
但选举结束就苦尽甘来了 不是吗
but after the election comes the fun, right?
-是啊 -行了
- Right. - Alright.
温暖的亲情时间结束了
Family bonding time is over
-两分钟后有个电台访问 -好的
- We have our radio interview in two minutes. - Okay.
-祝你们好运 -谢谢 宝贝
- Best of luck! - Thanks, honey.
-待会儿见 -待会儿见
- Later. - Later.
-再见 -跟我说说这个
- Bye. - So, explain this to me.
好的 这些是访问的主题
Yes, these are the main talking points.
我做了些筛选
I did a little pre-screening.
-他不会问这个的 -不 不会的
- Okay, he's not gonna ask that. - No, no, no!
赫里斯医疗中心
抱歉 由于出现故障 今日预约取消
-艾米丽 -你好
- Emily. - Hey.
你们关门了
You're closed?
昨晚出了点故障
We had an accident last night, a malfunction.
出了什么故障
What kind of a malfunction?
有一台冷冻器坏了
Our one of the freezer units failed.
冷冻器里的东西都没法用了
We lost everything in the unit.
我很抱歉 但你捐的卵子也在那台冷冻器里
I'm sorry, but it was the unit with your donated eggs.
不只是我的 是吗
It wasn't just me, was it?
我们正在反复核对
We're cross-checking
大约涉及到三十位客户
but there are something like 30 clients involved.
三十位
Thirty people?
虽然有备份的
There are backups
每个备份也做了另外的备份 但都没用了
and the backups have backups but everything failed.
电力被切断了 警报器...
The power was cut, the alarms..
都无法挽回了
Everything.
我得回去了
I have to get back.
我们还在打电♥话♥通知大家
We're still making calls.
告诉我你还活着 -艾米
看见这条短♥信♥打给我 -艾米
你在哪 我们得尽快谈谈 -斯宾塞
有麻烦 -艾瑞亚
乔丹也不接电♥话♥ 你在哪 -艾瑞亚
告诉我们你还活着 -斯宾塞
现在这种时候消失可不好 汉娜 -斯宾塞
咖啡店见 -艾瑞亚
老天啊 汉娜 打给我们 -斯宾塞
紧急情况 莎拉是个间谍 -艾米丽
乔丹
Jordan?
乔丹
Jordan?
你点早餐了吗
Hey, did you order breakfast?
有人把托盘放在门外了
Someone left this tray outside.
你去哪儿了
Where were you?
下楼打了几个电♥话♥
Went down stairs to make some calls
用了会儿无线 怕吵醒你
and use the Wifi without waking you.
对不起 我应该留张便签给你的
Sorry, I should've left a note.
别这样了
Well, don't do that, don't leave
别再这样不告诉我你去哪儿就离开我
without telling me where you're going.
汉娜 你还好吗
Hanna, are you okay?
我还好 我们得... 我们得走了
Yes, I'm fine, we just... we have to go.
去哪儿
Where would we be going?'
回玫瑰镇
Back to Rosewood.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表