请移步至艾莉的房♥间 做好迎接准备
Please proceed to Ali's room and prepare for arrival.
请移步至艾莉的房♥间 做好迎接准备
Please proceed to Ali's room and prepare for arrival.
请移步至艾莉的房♥间 做好迎接准备
Please proceed to Ali's room and prepare for arrival.
我想问你们没事吧 可是
I'd ask if you were okay but..
还是先别讨论我们刚经历的事吧
let's not talk about what we just went through.
至少等我们逃出去之后再说
At least not until we get out of here.
我不知道自己还能否找合适的词来形容
I don't know if I could even find the words.
我们又在一起了
We're all together again.
不会有事的
Okay, it's gonna be okay.
请移步至艾莉的房♥间 做好迎接准备
Please proceed to Ali's room and prepare for arrival.
我不想再惹麻烦了
I don't wanna get in trouble again.
还是走吧
Let'just go.
小心点
Be careful.
这些都是从艾莉自家房♥间里拿来的
This is all Ali's stuff from her room at home.
大伙们 艾莉的谋杀罪名被推♥翻♥了
You guys, Ali's murder conviction was overturned.
《玫瑰镇观察家》
迪劳伦提斯谋杀罪名被推♥翻♥
他们要释放她了
They're letting her go.
前提是这张报纸是真的
If that's even a real paper.
A是怎么拿到这些东西的
How did A get all this stuff?
你还是要纠结这个问题吗
You're seriously still asking how?
艾瑞亚说得对 现在的问题是为什么
Yeah, Aria's right. Question down here is why.
A强迫你们在欢迎卡上签名了吗
Did A force you guys to sign the welcome card for Ali?
天哪
Oh, my God.
看来我们是在迎接艾莉的到来
I think we're getting ready for Ali's arrival.
真正的艾莉 而不是梦娜
The real Ali, not Mona.
艾莉 不
Oh, Ali. No.
什么 怎么了 斯宾塞
What? What is it Spence?
警方向迪劳伦提斯提出保护
"DiLaurentis was offered police protection
但被其拒绝 因为她想和家人
but declined citing the need to heal
修补关系
privately with her family."
艾莉就是个瓮中之鳖
So Ali's a sitting duck.
如果A把艾莉带来这
If A brings Ali here
是不是就意味着他不再需要梦娜了
does that mean that he won't need Mona anymore?
那她在哪
So where is she?
查尔斯
Charles?
是你吗
Is that you?
对不起让你失望了
I'm sorry I upset you.
可如果你放我出去 我保证做个乖乖艾莉
But if you let me out, I promise I'll be a good Ali.
世界上最乖的艾莉
The best you'll ever find.
给我一个机会证明给你看
Just give me a chance and you'll see.
不不不 别走
No. No, no, no, don't go.
别走 拜托
Don't go, please.
查尔斯 查尔斯
Charles? Charles.
不 求求你别把我丢在这
No. Please, don't leave me here!
不 求求你别离开我
No. Please, please, don't leave me!
不敢相信艾莉留着这些照片
I can't believe Ali saved this.
这张是我们那天在湖边拍的
This from the day we were at the lake.
艾莉那天表现得"很出色" 记得吗
Well, Ali was in rare form that day, remember?
她把我们见到的所有人都羞辱了一番
She insulted everyone we'd ever met.
我们没阻止她叫卢卡斯人妖
We let her call Lucas, Hermie.
也没阻止她弄瞎詹娜
We let her blind Jenna.
但我们现在都和过去不一样了
We are not the same people we were back then.
艾莉也是
Including Ali.
斯宾塞 能帮我弄一下吗
Hey, Spence, can you come help me with this?
什么 帮你弄什么
What? Help you with what?
这衣杆有点松了
The rod's just a little bit loose.
我弄不了 汉娜 你去看看吧
I don't know. Hanna, can you please do it?
她很忙
She's busy.
怎么了
What?
他要杀了我 M
懂我什么意思了吧
You see what I mean?
没错 我懂了
Oh, yeah, I see..
拉德里疗养院永久关闭
仍是绑♥架♥案最大嫌疑人
...remains the top suspect of the kidnapping case
而且此人非常危险
and he's presumed to be dangerous.
四位被绑少女...
The four teen girls who were abducted..
不准任何人离开现场 听到了吗
No one moves from that spot, you hear me?
坎贝尔农场没有艾莉森或安德鲁的踪迹
No sign of Alison or Andrew at the Campbell Farm.
如果你知道她可能在的地方
If you have any idea where she could be right now
你最好趁早告诉我
you better tell me before it's too late.
看到了吗
Did you see that?
看
Look.
记者后面
Behind the reporter.
那儿 戴帽子的人
There. The guy in the hat.
首次公开声明...
Speaking for the first time publicly..
可能是他 那可能是安德鲁
That could be him. That could be Andrew.
能看到车牌号♥吗
Can you get a plate number?
找到了
Here we go.
是辆蓝色轿车 能看清部分车牌
Blue sedan with a partial plate.
180 只能看到这些了
1-8-0. That's the best we're gonna get.
我马上通知其他人
I'll call it in.
北行
Head North.
然后立刻向左转弯
Then make an immediate left turn.
她上高速了 往北走的
She's turning onto the highway. Northbound.
别跟太紧 行吗
Hey, don't get too close, okay?
要是我们能看到她 A也能看到我们
If we can see her, A can see us.
最好别跟丢了
This better not be a colossal mistake.
-如果把艾莉跟丢了 -我们能把她们都找到
- If we loose Ali... - We're not loosing anyone.
艾莉 还有她们
Not Ali, not anyone.
我向汉娜妈妈保证过会帮她找回女儿
I promised Hanna's mom I would get the girls back.
我可不打算食言
And I don't plan on breaking that promise.
你也收到盒子了
You got a box too.
A把这地方弄成我们家了
A is making this house our home.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 查尔斯在抓我们之前
You guys, Charles took our stuff
就偷来了这些东西
before he took us.
我以为这个是好久之前就弄丢了的
I thought that I lost this ages ago.
A一直就在谋划抓我们来这里
A planed on bringin' us here the whole time.
像他的玩偶一样在这生活
To live like his dolls.
这篇是关于我们家人的报道
This article is about our families.
我们所有的家人
All of them.
他们几乎靠希望支撑着活着
They barely hanging on to hope.
我不想听
I don't wanna hear that.
像你之前说的那可能都不是真的报纸
Like you said that's probably not even real.
不管真假
Well, real or not..
他们不知道我们在哪
...they don't know where we are.
他们甚至不知道我们是否还活着
They don't even know if we're alive.
你能想象他们正经历着怎样的痛苦吗
Can you just imagine what they're going though?
那些痛苦画面一直在我脑中循环播放
It plays in my head on a loop.
日日夜夜的循环
Day after day, night after night.
我要杀了你报复你对我们家人做的一切
I will kill you for what you're doing to our families!
-你听见没 -艾瑞亚 别这样
- Do you hear me? - Aria, stop.
冷静点
Calm down.
因为一直不知道我们是否安好
Not knowing that if we're okay
我妈妈已经病倒了
has made my mom physically sick.
他们把她送去医院了
They took her to the hospital.
汉娜
Hanna..
汉娜
Hanna..
让我们一起帮汉娜收拾包裹吧
Let's just all help Hanna unpack.
汉娜 我来帮你收拾包裹
Hanna, I'm gonna help you unpack.
我们要找到梦娜然后今晚离开这里
We're gonna find Mona and we're gonna get out of here tonight.
怎么离开
How?
你们知不知道
Did you guys know that, um
我曾经在三年级的时候
I won an Etch A Sketch contest
得过神奇画板的比赛的冠军
when I was in the third grade?
当然
Of course, you did.
我可以画出来非常非常漂亮的画
I can draw some really, really pretty pictures.
发电机每晚仍然会在转换前关闭
The generator still shuts down with the switch-over.
我也听见了不过我太害怕了不敢走出房♥间
I heard it too but I was too scared to leave my room.
看
See?
查尔斯姓迪劳伦提斯
安静 小宝贝 别说话*
* Hush little baby don't say a word
妈妈会给你买♥♥一只仿声鸟*
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表