《美少女的谎言》前情提要
Previously on "Pretty Little Liars.."
-你为什么跟踪我 -我该脱掉这些手套吗
- Why are you following me? - Should I take these off?
-斯宾塞 我是伊冯 -你好
- Spencer, hi. I'm Yvonne. - Hi.
托比跟我说了好多你的事
Toby's told me so much about you.
我把酒店夏洛蒂遇害当晚的的
I erased the security footage from the hotel
删除中
监控录像给删除了
the night Charlotte was murdered.
我们的保安公♥司♥会把所有录像备份
The security company we use backs up all of our tapes.
如果警方拿到那个硬盘
If the police get a hold of that drive
他们就会看到艾瑞亚离开过酒店 就会知道
they'll see that Aria left the hotel and they'll know
是你删除了录像
that you're the one who erased the footage.
你是在保护一个朋友
You're protecting a friend.
我爱你很多地方 而这正是其中之一
One of the many things I love about you.
-真够快的 -如果你因为这事儿不开心
- Wow, that was fast. - If you're really not okay with this--
这只是一个条件反射 没关系
No, that was just a knee-jerk reaction. It's fine.
-你病了吗 -不 我在捐我的卵子
- Are you sick? - No, I'm donating my eggs.
我们真的认为这是凶器吗
Do we really think that's a murder weapon?
我觉得我爸爸可能和
I think my dad might have had something
夏洛蒂的谋杀案有关
to do with Charlotte's murder.
他曾经发誓如果夏洛蒂被放出来
He swore that if Charlotte ever got out
他会不惜一切代价保护我
he would do whatever it takes to protect me.
你♥爸♥爸怎么说 斯宾塞
我刚到 艾瑞亚
我吓到你了吗
Did I scare you?
你为什么坐在黑暗里
Why are you sitting in the dark?
我有些事想告诉你
I, uh, I have something to tell you.
我想你已经发现了些什么
I guess you have been able to put things together.
知道我有什么事瞒着你
Enough to know that I have been hiding something from you.
我承认我...
I have to confess that I've..
我在和别人约会
I've been seeing someone.
等等 什么
Wh.. Wait, what?
妈妈 你知道这事有多久了
Mom, hey, how long have you known about this?
自从他问我以来
Umm, well...since he asked me.
你♥爸♥爸说了什么 汉娜
恭喜你们
Congratulations.
太好了 我们终于告诉了你
I'm so glad we finally told you.
现在我们就不用这样偷偷摸摸的了
Now we don't have to sneak around anymore.
所以我才看到你出现在拉德里
That's why I saw you at the Radley.
-你看到我了 -是啊
- Oh! You saw me? - I-I did. Yeah.
但是我以为你是有别的原因
I guess I just thought it was for some other reason.
你回到镇上以后
With you being back in town
我们得找个地方谈谈
we needed to find some place to talk.
什么时候才告诉你和迈克
About when to tell you and Mike.
我们应该再打给他吗
Should we call him again?
不 给他个机会给我们回电
No, let's just give him a chance to call us back first.
他好像已经不是那个窝在卧室的孩子了
Seems like he's never in his dorm room anymore.
你没有什么意见吧
You are okay with this, right?
没有
Yeah.
你在外面吵吵闹闹的
You're making a lot of noise
听上去又不像是在煎蛋卷
and none of it sounds like an omelet.
车子五分钟后就到 我们睡过头了
The car will be here in five. We overslept.
也许我们应该早点上♥床♥
Well, maybe we should have went to bed earlier.
到人家家里过夜只睡觉有什么意思
What fun is a sleepover if we actually sleep?
我们可以在路上买♥♥咖啡喝
We can stop somewhere on the way for coffee.
给我硬盘不然你会心碎
时间很紧张...
我可能得迟点再动身
Umm, I might need to go up a little later.
我得打几个电♥话♥
I have to make some calls.
克劳迪娅的慈善演出不就在今晚吗
Isn't Claudia's charity trunk show tonight?
你不是说你要回去参加吗
I thought you said you're going back for that.
所以我才叫了一辆车过来
That's why I brought a car back down here
这样我们能多待一会儿
so we could spend more time together
然后一起开回城里
and then drive back into the city.
我知道我听上去像个小怨妇 但是...
I know I sound like a whinging sook, but..
我很想你
I miss you.
我得待在座机边上
I just have to be near a landline.
你也知道公路上的信♥号♥♥有多糟糕
You know the cell service on the turnpike.
我要确认一大堆事
I have a ton of stuff to confirm.
她的发型 她的妆 她的美甲
Her hair, her makeup, her nail tech
她的按♥摩♥师 她的教练 她的占卜师 我是说
her masseuse, her trainer, her astrologer, I mean..
我忘了什么 她的心理治疗师
What am I forgetting? Oh, her therapist.
干这么一大堆琐事真的值得吗
Is it really worth all this grunt work?
强尼·伍杰克也不是一直给水果姐做造型的
Johnny Wujek wasn't always styling Katy Perry.
所有人都是从低层开始的
Everybody starts in the trenches.
我就是从克劳迪娅开始
And my trench is Claudia.
我在她手下再干一年
I'll work one year with her
做五年的创意总监
five years as creative director
然后就能去伺候水果姐了
and then hello, Katy.
但是我要三年之内完成目标
But I'm gonna do that in three.
抱歉 我老是在最后一刻改主意
I'm sorry. I keep changing things last minute.
那我们今晚见吧
I'll just see you tonight.
你的领带
Your tie.
我才不在乎呢
I don't even care.
抱歉 我来得有点早了
Sorry. I'm a little bit early.
只不过我妈快把我逼疯了
It's just my mom is driving me nuts.
女生之间的事 你的车应该到了
Uh, girl stuff. Your car's probably here.
那我就留你们互相倾诉秘密吧
I'll leave you to your secrets then.
再见
Bye.
小心点 我可能会习惯这样哦
Be careful. I could get used to this.
老实说 我只是想
Honestly, ahem, I just wanted to, uh
确认你完全清醒了
make sure you were fully awake.
要干什么
For what?
我觉得我们应该去告诉警♥察♥这些信息的事
I think that we need to go to the cops with these new texts.
我清醒了
I'm awake.
我是说 如果我们又回到跟A周♥旋♥的局面
I mean if we really are back at square one with A--
我们还不能确认这是不是另一个A
We don't know for sure that this is an A.
我不知道 那个装满黑色连帽衫的垃圾桶
I don't know. That trash can full of black hoodies?
感觉好像是有人在说所有规则都变了
It felt like somebody was saying all the rules are changed.
我们只能确认这个A不是夏洛蒂
And all we know for sure is this A isn't Charlotte.
但还是有可能是任何人
They could be anybody, anywhere
躲在暗处
hiding in plain sight.
就像莎拉·哈维吗
As in Sara Harvey?
你真的认为那些邪恶表情
I mean, do you really think that it's her
背后其实是她吗
hiding behind all those evil emojis?
我不知道 她其实也打不了那些字
I don't know. She can't really type that well.
也许对她来说发送图片更简单
Maybe a picture's easier for her to send.
我饿死了 有什么吃的吗
I'm starving. Do we have anything?
有 我做了点东西
Yeah, I got a little something.
-你想再来一杯吗 -好的 谢谢
- You want a refill? - Yes, please.
那以斯拉呢
Hey, what about Ezra?
可能是他销毁证据吗
Couldn't he clear this up?
有人有他的消息吗
Has anybody heard from him?
我猜他离开小镇是为了
Well, my guess is that he left town
不告诉我们他所知道的东西
to avoid telling us what he knows.
我没说我们非得找出无懈可击的推断
I mean, I'm not even saying we need to build an airtight case.
-我们可以直接去找托比 -不
- We could just go to Toby. - No.
凯勒 他好不容易这么开心
Caleb, he's finally happy.
他向前看了 我不想让这件事阻碍他的脚步
He's moved on. I really don't wanna throw this in his path.
至少得等我们找到更多证据
At least not until we have something more
而不是只有一个未知号♥码发来的表情短♥信♥
than a few snarky emojis from an unlisted number
加上一张所谓是凶器的照片
and a photo of an alleged murder weapon.
我想你说得对
I guess you're right.
我是说 我们说的可是艾瑞亚的父亲
I mean, we're talking about Aria's dad.
就算是他做的 也是为了保护她
You know it's like if he did this, he did it to protect her.
如果我们拿到这根高尔夫球杆
If we were to get this golf club
莎拉就无法威胁我们了
Sara couldn't hold it over our heads.
然后我们就可以跟警♥察♥告发她了
And then we really could go to the cops about her.
日历提醒
It's, it's a calendar alert.
我约了吉尔吃饭吗
Have lunch with Gil.
我都忘了自己安排过了
I really don't remember scheduling that.
天呐 这场选举真的让我脑残了
Oh, my God. This election is totally eating up my brain.
天呐 没完没了的邮件
Oh, my God, I have endless e-mails
下午还有策略会
and then I've that strategy session this afternoon
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表