this really loud buzzer would go off and..
终于有一晚 报♥警♥器没响
...one night, finally, the buzzer didn't go off
所以我睡着了
and so I fell asleep.
结果当我醒来的时候 我的
Then when I woke up, my..
双手沾满了鲜血
hands were completely covered in blood.
我不知道发生了什么事 也不知道是谁的血
I have no idea what happened or whose blood it was.
可第二天早上血不见了
And then the next morning it was gone.
你当时睡眠不足
You were sleep-deprived.
那可能只是你的想象
You probably just imagined it.
不 我
No, I..
我清楚我所看到的事
I know what I saw.
不仅我身上有血 地上也全都是
The blood just wasn't on me, it was smeared across the floor
像是有人把尸体拖出去的那样
like somebody just dragged a body out.
查尔斯肯定用假血
Charles must've put fake blood in there
好让你以为你伤了我们其中一人
to make you think you hurt one of us.
那只是他的又一个心理游戏
It was just another one of his mind games.
可如果我真的伤了人呢
But what if I really did hurt somebody?
伤了谁
Who?
我们不该单独出来
We shouldn't be out here alone.
我们俩一起不会有事的
We're together. Nothing's gonna happen.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
有惊喜 你肯定会喜欢的
It's a surprise. You're gonna like it.
相信我
Trust me.
我真的相信你
I do trust you.
这些拍得不错啊
These are really cool.
-真的吗 -真的
- Think so? - Yeah.
特别是这张
Yeah, especially this one.
不 这张拍得不行 用错滤光镜了
Oop, no. That one doesn't work. I, um, used a wrong filter.
不 真的拍得很棒
No, it's really good.
很棒也无法登在《国家地理杂♥志♥》上
Really good doesn't cut it for National Geographic.
-你在那工作吗 -不是
- You work for them? - No.
可我希望有一天能
But I hope to one day.
这是张令人难忘的照片
Now, that is a haunting image.
这个嘛
Oh, uh..
真的不知道我为什么拍了这张
Don't really know why I took that one.
不 我喜欢像这样偏离中心的照片
No, I love how it's framed off center like that.
你眼光非常好
You have a great eye.
可你要大胆地让大家欣赏你的成果
But you can't be afraid to show people your work.
寻求一些反馈
Get some feedback.
从中所得到的帮助会令你大吃一惊的
You'd be surprised how much it could help.
我得走了 我爸在外面等我
I have to go. My dad's waiting outside.
看到它就会想起我
Something to remember me by?
谢谢
Thanks.
斯宾塞 汉娜 过来这边
Spencer, Hanna, over here.
你们没事吧
Are you okay?
查尔斯 至爱的儿子
这就是我妈妈不让我在这住的原因
So this is why my mother didn't want me to stay here.
她不想我看到这墓碑
She didn't want me to see this.
你♥爸♥说查尔斯被火葬了
Your dad said Charles was cremated.
她肯定骗了你♥爸♥
She must've lied to him.
她为什么把他埋在这里
Why would she bury him here?
我猜她是想自己追悼
I guess she wanted to keep this memorial for herself.
所以她才没卖♥♥掉这房♥子
That's why she wouldn't sell the house.
以前我们也来过这里
We've been down this road before.
每次A以为我们发现他的时候
Every time A thinks were onto him
他都会做些事情转移我们的注意力
he does something to throw us off track.
你怎么说
What are you saying?
我说这墓碑是假的
I'm saying this headstone is fake.
是查尔斯策划的 让我们以为他死了
Planted here by Charles to make us think he's dead.
太荒唐了
That's ridiculous.
不 你认为你哥哥
No, what's ridiculous is that you think
真的葬在这里才荒唐
your brother's actually buried there.
-冷静点 汉娜 -这根本不是墓地
- Easy, Hanna. - No, this isn't a cemetery.
那下面也没有棺材 我证明给你们看
And there's no casket down there, I'll prove it.
汉娜 你要干什么
Hanna, what are you doing?
汉娜 住手
Hanna, stop!
这是我哥哥的坟 你不能这样
That's my brother's grave, you can't do that.
-看着我 -杰森 阻止她
- Watch me. - Jason.
住手 别挖了 是真的
No. Stop digging, it's real.
这个坟是真的
The grave is real.
你怎么这么肯定
How are you so sure?
看看这些环绕墓碑的树根
Look at the roots wrapped around the headstone.
多年来一直这么生长
They've been growing that way for years.
他说得对
Oh, he's right.
没人能把树根摆放成这样的
Nobody could've put this here.
查尔斯 至爱的儿子
查尔斯真的死了
Charles really is dead.
你那些愚蠢的积木和字谜
You led us down the wrong path
让我们找错了方向
with all those stupid blocks and anagrams.
查尔斯仍然是这一切的关键人物
Charles is still the key to all this.
怎么会
How?
A在假装查尔斯
A is assuming his identity.
他有迪劳伦提斯一家的家庭录像
He has the DiLaurentis' home movie.
他可能认识查尔斯
He had to have known Charles.
查尔斯一生几乎都在精神病院里 斯宾塞
Charles was institutionalized almost his entire life, Spencer.
对 所以他一定是查尔斯在拉德里认识的人
Exactly. So he must be somebody Charles knew at Radley.
真不错
Good job.
在水里感觉太好了
Well, the water feels so good.
-你脸上的是笑容吗 -可能是吧
- Is that a smile on your face? - It might be.
好啦 我的职责完成了
Okay. My job here is done.
你能憋气多长时间
Hey, how long can you hold your breath for?
挺长时间 我是游泳运动员
A while, I was a swimmer.
走着瞧
Let's see.
你想跟我比赛吗
You wanna have a competition?
-是的 -那好
- Yeah. - Okay.
一 二 三
One...two...three.
服了吗
That's it?
这是要经过训练的
You know, it takes practice.
你刚才怎么了
What just happened?
我忘了
I forgot.
什么
What?
游泳是什么感觉
What it's like to swim.
失重的感觉
To feel weightless.
你又让我重温了那种感觉
You gave me that.
我什么也没做啊
I-I didn't do anything.
以前从没有人照顾过我
Nobody's ever looked out for me before.
饿了吗
Gettin' hungry?
是的 有一点
Yeah, a little.
那好 我开始做晚饭
Okay, I'll, uh, go get dinner started.
爸爸
Dad?
能给你看点东西吗
Can I show you something?
可以
Please.
那个地方里我的房♥间跟这个一模一样
My room in that place looked exactly like this.
唯一不同的是 窗户后面是一堵肮脏的墙
Except behind the window, there was a dirt wall.
这扇门后面没有壁橱
There is no closet behind this door
房♥间一直是被锁住的
the room was locked at all times.
我是没办法逃出来的
There was no way for me to get out.
抱歉 我来晚了
Hey. Sorry, I'm late.
没关系
No problem.
你妈妈让我进来了
Your mom let me in.
斯宾塞怎么样
How's Spencer?
她挺好
She's good.
路过想看看你们是否想一起去吃饭
Stopped by to see if you guys wanted to grab dinner
不过你们不在那里
but, uh, you weren't there.
我们去买♥♥吃的了
We went out to get food.
是吗
You did?
去哪 树林里吗
Where? The woods?
你衣服上怎么全是土
Why do you have dirt all over your clothes?
凯勒 别再质问我了 行吗
Caleb. Stop with the third degree, okay?
汉娜 出什么事了 为什么对我撒谎
Hanna, what's going on? Why are you lying to me?
-那是什么 -我拿了些衣服来
- What is that? - I brought some clothes.
你妈妈说我可以在这里住一阵子
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表