Alison.
她严重烧伤 限制了她用手的能力
Her burns severely limit her ability to use her hands.
不可能是她干的
She couldn't have done this.
你要把莎拉从嫌疑表上剔除吗
You're taking Sara off the suspect list.
我不明白
I don't understand.
夏洛蒂死时遭到暴♥力♥袭击
Charlotte's death was violent.
现场有挣扎痕迹
There was a struggle.
你确定你想听吗
You sure you wanna hear this?
我得知道我姐姐发生了什么
I need to know what happened to my sister.
她脖子遭钝器伤而弄折断
Her neck was broken by a blunt force trauma
之后才被扔下钟楼
before she was thrown from the bell tower.
抱歉 艾莉森
I'm sorry, Alison.
我们在调查所有人 但主要是
We're looking at everyone, but particularly
夏洛蒂曾经的目标
the people Charlotte targeted.
你觉得你朋友们和夏洛蒂的死
Do you think your friends could have had anything
有什么关系吗
to do with Charlotte's death?
我觉得没有
No, I don't.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
太好了
That's great.
九点可以
9:00 works.
我们明早见 谢谢
I'll see you in the morning. Thanks.
葬礼怎么样
How was the service?
艾莉说了些好话 她的医生...
Um, Ali said some nice things and her doctor..
-你去过墓地了吗 -没有 怎么
- Did you go to the cemetery? - No. Why?
迪劳伦提斯家的墓很靠近我们家的 所以...
Well, the Dilaurentis' plot is close to ours, so..
葬礼结束后我就走了
No, we just left after the service.
不如你明早跟我一起去
Look, why don't you come with me tomorrow morning?
我们可以浇花 给你♥爸♥打招呼
We could water the flowers and say hi to dad.
不 我不想看他的墓打招呼
Yeah, 'cause I don't need to see where he's buried to say hi.
但你还没去过
Okay, but you haven't seen it.
葬礼后你就没去看过他的墓碑
And since the funeral you haven't even seen his headstone.
抱歉 明天不行
I'm sorry. I can't do it tomorrow.
我答应了艾莉明天都为她腾出来了
I promised Ali I'd be available to her all day
她很需要我
and she really needs me, so..
我去洗澡了
I'm gonna take a shower.
你好
Hi.
抱歉 我觉得你进错房♥间了
I'm sorry. I think you have the wrong room.
我没订这些
I didn't order that.
我订了
I did.
乔丹 你怎么
Jordan. How did you--
我从你妈那里拿到了钥匙 想给你个惊喜
I got the key from your mom. I wanted to surprise you.
我以为明天要印杂♥志♥呢
I thought the magazine was going to print tomorrow.
没错 但警♥察♥要问你话
It is, but the cops wanna talk to you
而雇员们为我工作
and that trumps work for me.
你怎么样
How are you?
你来了 我更好了
I'm better now that you're here.
香槟 庆祝什么
Champagne? What are we celebrating?
我们
Us.
我跟我叔叔说过了 他同意让我们
I spoke to my uncle and he has agreed to let us
在宅邸办婚礼
have the estate for the wedding.
汉普顿的宅邸吗
In the Hamptons?
太棒了 但...
Wow, that's amazing, but--
我不是在催你 但
I'm not rushing you, but..
我只想过来跟你分享好消息
...I had to come here with some good news.
抱歉 只是
I'm sorry, it's just..
夏洛特死了 警♥察♥又来纠缠我们
between Charlotte's death and the cops circling us
我觉得时间都扭曲了
I feel like I'm in a time warp.
我希望你别担心这些 好吗
I don't want you to worry about that, okay?
我跟我妈的律师谈过了
I spoke to my mom's lawyer.
他同意过来跟你去警局
He has agreed to come down here go to station with you.
真没这个必要
That's really not necessary.
我知道警♥察♥过去怎么对待你的
I know how the cops have treated you in the past
我们不该冒任何风险
and we shouldn't take any chances.
也许我们今晚就该回纽约
Maybe we should just go back to New York tonight.
汉娜 一旦警♥察♥跟你谈过
Hanna, once the cops talk to you
发现你跟此事毫无关系
and realize you had nothing to do with this
就都结束了
it will all be over.
我只想今天赶紧结束
I just want this day to be over.
虽然你今天不顺
Well, just because you had a bad day..
不代表你得这样结束这一天
doesn't mean it has to end that way.
巴尔萨泽的意大利宽面
Fettuccine from Balthazar.
迪恩和德鲁卡[高档进口食材店]的苦苣沙拉
Frisee salad from Dean and Duluca.
还有红丝绒纸杯蛋糕
And a red velvet cupcake
格林威治面包店的
From the Greenwich Bakery.
艾瑞亚 请进
Aria, hey. Uh, come in.
我只待一会儿
Uh, I only have a minute.
我要赶飞机 我只...
I'm on my way to the airport. I just..
我只想顺道过来 离开前把话说清楚
I just needed to stop by and clear the air before I leave.
夏洛蒂被杀当晚我们没见过面
We didn't see each other the night that Charlotte was killed.
你没给我打电♥话♥ 我没离开酒店
You didn't call me. I didn't leave the hotel.
我们没散步 没说话 哪儿也没去
We didn't walk or talk or go anywhere.
懂吗
Understood?
听你的 艾瑞亚
Whatever you say, Aria.
-疼吗 -不疼
- That hurt? - no.
只是一直不太喜欢针头
I've just never been really good with needles.
你会习惯的
Oh, you'll get used to them.
打♥针♥也是
The injections too.
你在上学还是工作
So are you in school or working?
边上学边工作
Um, work and school.
毕业前还有些课
I've a couple classes left before I graduate.
麻烦按住那里
Just hold that there, please.
你要去赫里斯大学吗
So you're going to, uh, Hollis?
不 是佩珀代因大学
Oh, no. Pepperdine.
但我现在其实在圣地亚哥上班
I'm actually in San Diego now though for work.
你住在加利福尼亚
Well, you live in California
但你在这里治病
but you're doing your treatments here?
有问题吗
Is that bad?
旅行会给身体很多压力
Travel puts a lot of stress on the body.
最好在一个地方完成治疗
It's really best if you complete your treatments in one place.
-会有什么麻烦吗 -没 没有
- Will that be a problem? - No. No problem.
我治好病才能工作
I just, I really need this to work.
我确定一切都会好起来的
Oh, I'm sure everything will be fine.
明天见 好吗
Well, see you tomorrow, okay?
"花放在她手里
"The flower was placed in her hand
"伪装成自杀
"to make it look like a suicide.
"指甲被擦干净
"Her fingernails were wiped clean.
"手也是"
So were her hands."
很遗憾 艾莉
I'm so sorry, Ali.
谁会做这种事
Who would do something like this?
莎拉·哈维
Sara Harvey.
警♥察♥不明白一个人连叉子都拿不起
Well, the police can't see how she could push someone
更别说把人推出楼
off a building when she can barely hold a fork.
-也许她说谎了 -也许她有帮手
- Maybe she's lying about that. - Or maybe she had help.
但警♥察♥排除了她的嫌疑
Either way, they took her off the suspect list.
艾瑞亚离开镇子真快
Aria left town quickly.
她得回去工作
She had to go back to work.
她还在生夏洛蒂的气
Well, she was still angry with Charlotte.
她不是生气 而是害怕
She wasn't angry. She was scared.
她在听证会上说了
And she said everything that she needed
她想说的一切
to say up on that stand.
我今早碰到她爸了
I saw her dad this morning.
他说她比预计提早了一天离开
He said that she left town one day earlier than planned.
我还希望姐♥妹♥们♥今晚都来吃饭
I was hoping that you guys would come to dinner tonight.
艾米丽 凯勒 还有乔丹
Emily, Caleb. Jordan too.
我很需要陪伴
I could really use the company.
我在这间房♥里很孤单
It's been really lonely in that house.
当然
Sure.
我们该带些什么
What should we bring?
艾莉森
欢迎回来 蒙哥马利
Welcome back, Montgomery.
早上好 格林先生
Good morning, Mr. Greene.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表