你们还真是缺乏品味啊
You guys are seriously lacking in any good taste.
所以我才那么爱你们
That's why I love you so much.
你们每一个我都爱
I love each one of you.
-斯宾塞爱我们 -我听到了
- Spencer loves us. - So I heard.
能给我们这位朋友再上一杯
Hey, uh, can we get another bipolar Martini
双面马丁尼吗
for my friend over here?
玫瑰镇最后一轮酒
Last call in Rosewood.
我们就不能找个地方跳个舞吗
Can we just go someplace and dance?
所以上帝才发明了迷你酒吧
That's why god invented the mini-bar, em.
我们能回我的套间
We can go back to my suite.
享受夜晚的魅力
'tis but the crank of the evening.
别
Hey, don't.
这地方是我妈妈合开的
My mom runs this joint.
你们想听点有意思的事吗
You guys wanna hear something funny?
我很想听点有意思的事
I'd love to hear something funny.
我以为我们对法官说的话无足轻重
I thought it wouldn't matter what we said to the judge..
因为我以为他们永远不会让她出来
Because I thought they would never let her out.
我以为只是让我们为艾莉
I thought that we could just lie for Ali
再撒一次谎 没什么大不了的
one more time and it wouldn't matter.
其实不然
But it did.
他们把A放出来了
They let "A" Out.
如果夏洛蒂以后过上了幸福的生活
Wouldn't it just be the biggest cosmic joke ever
这会不会是全宇宙最好笑的笑话
if Charlotte gets to live happily ever after?
如果她能做到 那我们也可以
If she can do it, so can we.
敬夏洛蒂
A toast to Charlotte.
-敬夏洛蒂 -敬夏洛蒂
- To Charlotte. - To Charlotte.
他们为什么不能做点安安静静的冰块
Why can't they make quiet ice cubes?
-来 水合物 -谢谢
- Here, hydrate. - Thanks.
你要去见托比吗
Are you going to see Toby?
我去见过了
I already did.
他在造房♥子
He's building a house.
他在造房♥子
He's building a house?
用工具
With tools?
-一个人 -是啊
- By himself? - Yup.
还真稀奇
Yeah. Wow, indeed.
我只得到了一张椅子 某个幸运的姑娘
All I got was a chair, and some lucky girl
却会得到整幢房♥子
is gonna get an entire house.
坐好 别动
Sit. Stay.
她不是贵宾犬
She's not a poodle.
你好
Hello.
-汉娜 是我 -艾莉
- Hanna, it's me. - Hi, Ali.
昨晚夏洛蒂有没有去你的宾馆房♥间
Did Charlotte come to your hotel room last night?
不 没有 怎么了
Mm, no she didn't, what's wrong?
我不知道她在哪儿
I don't know where she is.
你不知道夏洛蒂在哪儿
You don't know where Charlotte is?
罗林斯医生昨晚把她带回了家
Dr. Rollins brought her home last night.
我们聊了几个小时 她很开心 很感激
We talked for hours, she was so happy and grateful.
我们就上♥床♥了 但她今晚不见了
We went to bed, and this morning she was gone.
她所有东西都在 但她人不见了
All of her stuff is here but she isn't.
罗林斯医生要我叫警♥察♥
Dr. Rollins wants me to call the police.
你是该这么做
Yeah, you should.
你能给把其他人都叫来吗
Can you call the others and come over?
好的 但是艾莉 不要等
Yeah, I will, but, Ali, don't wait.
-马上报♥警♥ -你们快点来
- Call the police. - Please hurry.
他们睡觉的时候夏洛蒂还在
Charlotte was there when they went to sleep
但现在人不见了
and now she's gone.
教堂司事发现的她
The sexton found her.
他来做早礼拜 看到门被强行打开过
He got here for morning service, he saw the door had been forced.
检查过整栋建筑后去了钟楼
Checked the building, went to the bell tower
看到百叶窗开着 往下一看就发现了尸体
and saw the open shutter and looked down.
知道死亡时间吗
Do we know what time this happened?
洒水器是定时开启的 尸体下面的草是湿的
Sprinklers are on a timer, grass under the body is wet
但她的衣服是干的
but her clothes are dry.
所以死亡时间大概是凌晨三点到天亮期间
Puts it between 3 a.m. and first light.
确定死者的身份吗
Are you sure about the identification?
有医院身份卡 我也看到过她的脸
Hospital ID card, and I saw her face.
是夏洛蒂·迪劳伦提斯
It's Charlotte Dilaurentis.
陪着她等她睡着
Stay with her until she falls asleep.
好的
I will.
你没事吧
Are you alright?
如果我意识到
If I thought there was any chance
夏洛蒂可能自杀 我...
of Charlotte taking her own life, I..
我绝对不会让她离开医院
I-I never would've let her leave the hospital.
抱歉 我以为你是客房♥服务生
Sorry, um, I thought that you were room service.
恐怕不是
I'm afraid not.
斯宾塞叫我来的
Spencer called me.
她告诉我发生的事了
She told me what happened.
斯宾塞叫的你
Spencer called you?
对 我在华盛顿见到她了
Yeah, I saw her in Washington.
其实我在考虑去她的单位工作
I'm-I'm actually thinking about working for her outfit.
她收到信的时候我刚好跟她在一起
I was with her when she got the letter.
我能进去吗
Can I come in?
可以
Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
你来做什么
Why are you here?
抱歉
Sorry, um..
今天发生了很不好的事
It's been a very wrong day
我没想到你会来我这里
and I didn't expect you to show up on my doorstep
或者任何地方
or anywhere else.
我知道 斯宾塞告诉了我夏洛蒂的事
Yeah, uh, Spencer told me about Charlotte
我...我也不知道
and, um...I don't know.
可能是条件反射吧
Maybe it was a conditioned reflex
但是...我想来帮忙
but...I thought I could help.
你的反射系统还正常真是太好了
Well, I'm glad to know that your reflexes still work.
你没事吧
You okay?
我们是来帮艾莉的
Well, we came here to help Ali
夏洛蒂自杀了
and Charlotte killed herself.
如果我们什么都不说
We could've just kept our mouths shut
她现在可能
and she would still be
还在一个安全温馨的医院里
in a nice, safe hospital.
可是 现在我们却要参加她的葬礼
Instead, we have another funeral to get through.
是
Yeah.
我待一段时间等着参加葬礼吧
I thought I might stick around for that.
如果你想 我妈妈可以帮你整理个房♥间出来
Well, my mom can set you up with a room here, if you want.
不 不用了
Uh, no, that's okay, actually, um
我现在住斯宾塞家的谷仓
I'm staying in Spencer's barn.
你最近如何
So how've you been?
还行吧
I've been okay.
你还在纽约吗
Are you still in New York?
是 为了展览我出差更频繁了
Yeah, I travel a lot more for the collection.
仍然负责一大批裙子啊
Still a roadie for a bunch of dresses.
没错
That's me.
是啊
Yeah.
如果你有什么需要
Well, if you need anything
尽管去找我
you know where to find me.
好
Right.
你来之前为什么不先给我打个电♥话♥
Why didn't you call me before you came over?
我不知道你会不会让我进门
I wasn't sure that you would let me in.
我为什么不让你进门
Why wouldn't I let you in?
我们还是朋友 对吗
We're still friends, aren't we?
是
Yeah.
当然是
Of course we are.
我们以后再聊
Then I'll talk to you later.
怎么样
How was it?
-很复杂 -没错
- Complicated. - Yeah.
所以我才想留在这里不上去
That's why I wanted to stay down here.
谢谢你叫我
Thanks for calling me.
真的很感谢
I appreciate it.
我很高兴你来了
I'm really glad that you're here.
看到这里变化这么大
It's, uh, it's kinda strange
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表